Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest (28322 Views)

Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by MyopicMods: 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Diocese On The Niger Dismisses Priest, Withdrawals His License As Anglican Priest

9th March, 2022

Mr. Sylvester Lumenkristi Eboh

St. Mark’s Church, Umelum

Niger West

WITHDRAWAL OF ORDINATION LICENCE AND DISMISSAL AS AN ANGLICAN PRIEST
Recall that on 20th December, 2021, you were suspended indefinitely as the priest in charge of Christ Church Annex and God in Action Adoration Prayer Ministry,

Umudioka for grievous acts of disobedience and stubbornness unbecoming of a priest. You were given some time to retrace your steps, failure of which we will have no other choice than to withdraw your licence as a priest.

Sadly, instead of taking necessary actions to retrace your steps, you sued the  Diocese and the Bishop in a court of law contrary to section 83 of the Church of Nigeria Constitution and Canons 2020. It was in the law suit you instituted against us that we found that-you registered the God in Action Adoration Ministry in the Corporate Affairs Commission as a personal ministry contrary to your ordination vows and in contravention of the Constitution of the Church.

Furthermore, there is a pending petition and complaint against you from Arnaka Ezeno, Esq, the Principal Partner ‘The Law Zoomers’ firm, bordering on immoral behaviour. The petitioner alleged that you impregnated one Ozioma Onubuogu. There is another petition and complaint against you by Obika Chukwuebuka —FFancis who claimed that you owe him the sum of N368, 130.00 from the tiles he —supplied for the building of the parsonage. You have not cleared the air on this matter. There is yet another complaint against you by Ekene Okeke •who claimed that you owe him the sum of from the electrical materials he supplied for the building of the parsonage. You have not also cleared the air on this matter. There is also the petition from High Chief Obi Anoliefo of Ogidi, who claimed that you are building on his land illegally.

Besides, you were accused to be a false prophet and a shaman who uses occultic means to perform miracles. A panel was appointed to investigate your activities. You were duly informed and invited to defend yourself from the allegations brought against you by many faithful. Unfortunately, you ignored the panel and never appeared. After observing various evidences and hearing from many witnesses, the  panel made their recommendation to the Bishop. The recommendation is reproduced as follows:

Our Recommendations
We recommend that his licence as clerical worker of this Diocese on the Niger be revoked forthwith.

The Bishop on the Niger no matter how hard it may look like is advised to make a public Disclaimer about Sylvester Eboh.

In view of the foregoing and the fact that you remained unrepentant, instead you are using the social media to misinform people and spread lies to scandalise the Diocese and the Bishop. This is recklessness to the highest order.

We hereby revoke your ordination licence and dismiss you as a priest of the Diocese on the Niger. We have also withdrawn your preferment. You should forthwith desist from acting, parading or claiming to be a serving, retired or resigned priest of the Diocese on the Niger. May the Lord have mercy on you. Amen.

https://acnntv.com/diocese-on-the-niger-dismisses-priest-withdrawals-his-license-as-anglican-priest/?fbclid=IwAR0ORl6Fesk4VMDVHOJUjkPi6k-UbK6h4TSvl7qnnrx2-TWbhxMXaJV3QFQ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by Xscape1993(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
What is this world becoming ooo?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by NwaNimo1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pastor hustle loading......

[img]https://i./3OK0q.gif[/img]

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
The priest is not of body of Christ. He wants to turn the church and altar into amorous affairs and occultic temple..

Very commendable he was axed before he initiates the congregation into mark of the beast.

The gate of hell will never prevail against the church...... though I pray that God will have mercy upon this priest and give him time to amend his life.

Meanwhile seeing all these evils in our society I pray that the Lord bless me, the lord guide me and make his countenance fall upon me and give me his peace....and may the blessings of lord...the father, the son and the holy spirit remain with me And always..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by Mrkumareze(m): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Werey priest, ndi adoration scammer

8 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by Penguin2: 3:02am On Mar 10, 2022
The last line though…

“May the lord have mercy on you” grin

The diocese don vex.

The ‘priest’ will still continue with his ministry since it’s a registered private property with Corporate Affairs Commission which legally bestows ownership on him and not the Diocese of the Niger. And believe me, he will still be getting thousands of gullible congregants who he would feed with their usual line that the Bishop and his men are “fighting the Holy Spirit”.

There’s one like that in the Catholic Diocese of Abakaliki.

When he started showing signs of mental derangement by becoming overly devoted to Mary in a way that is totally different from the Church’s doctrine and dogmas, the Bishop tried calling him to order but he remained recalcitrant and the Bishop suspended him.

That was the last time he was loyal to the bishop till this day.

He went and sowed himself and Episcopal regalia and became his own bishop.

He started taking seminarians and ordaining priests.

He developed his own doctrines and dogmas.

In all these, gullible people still followed him. He broke many homes because a lot of husbands separated from wives and vice versa.

I can’t tell it all.

But I blame the Bishops, they will expel the good ones and ordain the wrong people priests only for them to become something else after ordination.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:43am On Mar 10, 2022
Diocese of the nigggarz

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by Fasindo: 6:11am On Mar 10, 2022
shocked

This is not a good time to be a misbehaving priest.

Seems like 2022 is a time for priest suspension
1st it was Fr. Anelu of Lagos State that banned Igbo song
2nd then Fr. E dey work that says Igbos are born to dominate.
Then this Anglican priest.

I hope Lord Chosen won't suspend our very own Pastor Rightousness2.
I cover Pastor Rightousness2 with the blood of Zacharia anything that will lead to ur suspension, I command it to die by fire

18 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by MyopicMods: 7:08am On Mar 10, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by helinues: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2022
So trouble also day in the house of the lord...

Toh
Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 10, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
Diocese of the nigggarz

Be reasonable.

Diocese on the Niger.

4 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by Okoroawusa: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2022
Anglican church get wahala. Instead of me to be Anglican church priest I will kukuma be babalawo...

Nonsense and religion!!!
Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Anglican church get wahala. Instead of me to be Anglican church priest I will kukuma be babalawo...

Nonsense and religion!!!

Check your life and I pray it is not different from that of babalawo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by Bnnxn(f): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2022
That's a good move
Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by nairavsdollars(f): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2022
End time priests
Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by obicoolnino: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Q
Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by Kennyfancy(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Uh
Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by Kingpele(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Wow, I won't judge God's priest but I think if he is genuine, he should continue in ministry only God can choose or reject his priest but I see pride and greed ..if u assign to denomination, it is only honourable that u respect the rules of the church
Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by skipump: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2022
damn, too bad
Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by redape: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2022
kiss kiss
Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by iCauseTrouble: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2022
sad
Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by englishmart(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2022
90% of pastors are scam. /

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by Zivazu: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2022
I am proud of the Anglican community

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by DropsMic(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Na to open him own church
Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by EinsteinBoy: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Every man is a potential ashewo. Naa wetin dey between hin two legs go determine am
Re: Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest by Mindlog: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

This is not a good time to be a misbehaving priest.

Seems like 2022 is a time for priest suspension
1st it was Fr. Anelu of Lagos State that banned Igbo song
2nd then Fr. E dey work that says Igbos are born to dominate.
Then this Anglican priest.

I hope Lord Chosen won't suspend our very own Pastor Rightousness2.
I cover Pastor Rightousness2 with the blood of Zacharia anything that will lead to ur suspension, I command it to die by fire

cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Christians In Old Testament, Why Are They Forcing The Laws On Us? / What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? / Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.