Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

I've Tainted 115 People And 19 Young Ladies With HIV Nevertheless Counting - Lad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I've Tainted 115 People And 19 Young Ladies With HIV Nevertheless Counting - Lad (217 Views)

Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children / COVID-19: Young Nigerian Inventor Invents a safe hand washing machine / Jowi Zaza Buy Lamborghini Aventador Worth 115 Million To Celebrate Birthday. See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Tainted 115 People And 19 Young Ladies With HIV Nevertheless Counting - Lad by sensemediagh(m): 12:08am On Mar 10, 2022
HIV - A woman who cases to be HIV positive has uncovered that she has tainted around 115 people and 19 young ladies and is as yet counting.

As per the Nigerian woman, she was determined to have the infection in 2016, and she has since been on a spreading binge.

The woman recognized on Twitter as @the_afropolite made the disclosure on the microblogging web page while responding to the tweet of another client.

@NellyNesh19 took to Twitter to say that she was tainted with HIV at 21 years old yet presently she is 24 years of age and progressing admirably.

click on the link to read more......
https://flymultimediagh.com/115-people-and-19-young-ladies-with-hiv/

1 Share

Re: I've Tainted 115 People And 19 Young Ladies With HIV Nevertheless Counting - Lad by OBALOLA55(m): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2022
SHE SHOULD BE KILLED angry

(1) (Reply)

Russia Warns US: "We Have The Might To Put You In Your Place" / How Much Time Have You Spent On Nairaland? / Bbn's Cross Brings The Heat To The Arena On Merrybet Celebrity Fans Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.