Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " (966 Views)

Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " by kboyshow: 1:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Grammy award winning singer, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu better known as Burna Boy and his mother cum manager, Bose Ogulu have been called out for unpaid Bole and fish delivery.

In December, Burna Boy made headlines when he promised to reward any lady who can prepare Portharcourt Bole and fish for him and his team in London.

Burna Boy had even promised to marry such lady in addition to the £10k he would give her.

“I WILL PAY £10K FOR PORTHARCOURT BOLE AND FISH IN LONDON RIGHT NOW..IF IT EVEN COMES CLOSE TO THE ONE FROM PH. I MIGHT MARRY YOU HERE SHARPLY”,
Burna Boy said.

Well, it seems all that was to chase clout as a lady identified as Obele Benjack, the owner of Bole_n_fish_lagos company has called him out for unpaid delivery.

The lady who was in the UK, had seen his post and had reached out to his management to supply his food cravings.

She recounted how she had to travel to the nearest African shop to get the food items at night during the cold weather, how she spent 4 hours preparing the food and how she had to stay awake to meet up an early train to London to deliver the meal herself.

Unfortunately for her, the singer never paid her after delivery.

While celebrating International Women’s Day, Obele called out his mother to remind her about the young female entrepreneur who delivered bole and fish to her son but refused to pay.

“ON THIS DAY, I HOPE YOU GET TO REMEMBER THE YOUNG FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR WHO DELIVERED BOLE AND FISH TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM IN ENGLAND AND YOU HAVE REFUSED TO PAY HER UP TILL NOW… HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY”.

https://www.9jahomeland.com/lady-calls-out-burna-boy-and-his-mother-for-unpaid-bole-and-fish-delivery-in-london/

See receipts below:

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " by Mastakija(m): 1:19am On Mar 10, 2022
Why b say African Giant like to dey collect awin
D oda tym it was the landlord accusing him of outstanding 100m payment for the land he built his house on

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " by kboyshow: 1:20am On Mar 10, 2022
See more receipts below:

Re: Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " by tyson98: 1:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Bole of 10k pounds

Sapa I hope you are seeing this pls leave my abode I forbid you today
Re: Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Pls if he's not willing to pay, then file a case against him.
I wonder how a sane person will exhibit this kind of attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " by Cholls(m): 5:22am On Mar 10, 2022
My sister you don blow... congrats!
Re: Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " by goldbim(f): 5:55am On Mar 10, 2022
I love the fact that she has more than enough receipts!!But wait o..Did she upload anything like charges or cost of the Bole she made?because it's possible Burna and his team felt it was just a complimentary meal from a fan. cheesy.

Sorry about the bad experience though but Payment " BEFORE or ON" delivery would have sort out this kind of issue.
Re: Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " by siofra(f): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2022
African giant no be for mouth.
Re: Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " by Layormiii(f): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2022
But she didn't talk about payment or price anywhere nah. Nah she mess up o. Business woman for that matter. They fit think say nah gift sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " by We4all: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2022
Why didn’t she ask for payment when she delivered the food?

Perhaps she was more concerned about being friends with the family and when it didn’t work out, she is now crying fowl.
Re: Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
At least the mama supposed do the needful, something that Davido will even dash the girl millions on top.Davido is kindhearted sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Burna Boy And His Mother For Unpaid "Bole And Fish Delivery " by McEphiks(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Something is not right. Four hours to prepare roasted plantain and fish abi na me no read am well?

(1) (Reply)

Fans Reacts To Actress Luchy Donalds Naughty Post On Instagram (video) / Portable Unveils New Artist Olamzzy On His Record Label / Video Of Portable Unable To Stand Still During Interview Stirs Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.