Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness (70033 Views)

Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain / Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Officialhorlah(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
An eyewitness of a fight between Nigerian music superstars, Davido and Burna Boy , at a Ghanaian club on Monday, has said bouncers at the club ejected Burna Boy who stormed the club with six hefty men .

Earlier today, the news went round that there was a fight between Nigerian superstars, Davido and Burna Boy at a club, Twist Club and Lounge , in Ghana. In several videos that have since gone viral , Wizkid was also seen at the club drinking from a bottle seemingly unbothered by the rancour.

In an exclusive interview with The PUNCH , Steven Mingle, who is responsible for posting most of the videos about the brawl , said he was at Twist Club and Lounge , the venue where the fight occurred .

Mingle had posted clips of the fight on his Instagram handle, Ghhyper 1 .
He explained , “ Davido was having fun with his guys; I was also there beside him taking some shots . The place got choked , so , I had to excuse myself and stayed by the door to get some fresh air.

“ When I was standing by the door , I saw Burna Boy and at least six guys following him. One is a popular guy who spends in the club and the others are the muscular guys.

“ When Burna Boy entered, he did not come to chill there because he just came to attack Davido. He just went straight to Davido .

“ The club’s bouncers had approached them to ask where they were going but when he showed his face as Burna Boy , they allowed him.

“ Davido spotted him and his look showed that he was wondering why he ( Burna Boy ) was coming to his table but he stood his ground . Just like boxing face- off, the next thing blows started flying ; the girls and people inside Twist Lounge had to run ; I also ran. ”

The eyewitness further claimed that the security officers of the club immediately asked Burna Boy to leave the premises.

“ The Twist bouncers forced Burna Boy and his guys out of the premises. Even when they were going , Burna Boy hit the club gate. Davido had to wait for about one hour thirty minutes before he moved out because of security reasons.”
Mingle further told The PUNCH that he has been with Davido and his crew since they landed in Ghana on Sunday to celebrate the song Davido and ace Ghanaian artiste , Stonebwoy, recorded together ― Activate .

When The PUNCH reached out to Burna Boy ’s Public Relations team , it simply said, “ Unfortunately we have not gotten any information yet because we are in Lagos and they are in Ghana. We have not spoken to anybody, so , we cannot really give any information on what transpired. ”

https://punchng.com/ghanaian-bouncers-forced-out-burna-boy-after-brawl-with-davido-eyewitness/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Mean while Ikechuckwu has came out to trend on thier matter. grin

He wasn't there but look at the way he said they didn't fight with all effortory. grin

Too much noise all I see is toothless dogs - unknown !

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Solearr: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wow Burna no just get chill

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by longetivity(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Their problem

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Slynation(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
If this post is true then Burna boy must be really childish and immature.....And one self acclaimed low budget musician called Ikechukwu is sphewing trash

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by EmekaBlue(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin burna boy don burn better weed for Ghana come get morale to scatter party.

But why people dey run.... grin i sure say dem dey fear make gunshots no start like say dem dey America

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Fedrick100: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
I know say na burna boy go start the fight..he think say everybody be mr 2kay

He’s just jealous of Obo and na Obo matter go kill him

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Officialhorlah(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wizkid at the fight scene grin

274 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by virginprincess(f): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
I have always known that this burna boy is a fool, let him continue challenging davido till he met his downfall, yeyebrites, mtcheeeeeeeeew.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by osamz007: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
I have always known that this burna boy is a fool, let him continue challenging davido till he met his downfall, yeyebrites, mtcheeeeeeeeew.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
No wonder Davido has been crying since on Twitter.....Burna boy is wicked grin how will he just threaten someone's father like say na small pikin e be grin grin..... meanwhile wizkid's I don't give a Bleep attitude should be investigated

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
And burna man say him be late fela mentor.Shey na so fela dey fight for club?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Na dem wahala and palava be dat jare......

2021, we are patiently waiting for you biko.
May God bless our Hustle in the coming year.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Versionite4life: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Stage managed fight.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by EXLOVER(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ggg

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by EyezofGod120: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
;Dj burna boi no get sense at all,,he dey follow all this small small bois drag shit,,he dey low him level for industry,,, DAT small boi wizkid mature pass him seff,,,African giant ko,,Asia minor ni

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by chatinent: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Whatever.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by paulolee(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
can't. believe any of this paid bloggers because anybody this days can just come online with his version of what really happened..
are you telling me that they is no video evidence to backup what really happened last nite?
I still believe dt its the normal arguments and shouting things that the media are just escalating...
wished it happened it lag bcoz videos from different shots go don de trend since morning..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by ipobarethieves: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
sad Dem do go Advertise their idiocy
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by HonKong: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Frog voice get issues oh, he left Nigeria to meet burna in Ghana just so he can fight him

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by seunmohmoh(f): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
One of them wan drop song. Na their way.

22 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by DoctorDree(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
This Davido and burna boy beef serious o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Elistho(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
lipsrsealed wonder what's so controversial about their fight news.
Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Shellsploit: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
So burna boy was bounced along side 6 hefty men that came to the club with him...

Chai, Ije uwa!
Burna boy after seeing this thread on front page.

11 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by lathrowinger: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Froooggy

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by xcesspaschal(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fem

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Sonnobax15(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
undecided. Must Nigerians wash their dirty linens publicly?
Why won't other african countries take us as products of see-finish when we don't respect ourselves...
Check out wetin go bring the beef now,no surprise say e fit no reach anything

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Destined2win: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
angry
Burna boy is such an arrogant piece of thing, and he is so violent.

His pride will consume him very soon.

Stupid boy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by Lorayne(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
this shit is staged man....

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram / Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.