Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai (22541 Views)

See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by jrusky(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Buhari upon his failure is still the undisputed leader of APC. What then is Tinubu?

So you can not in your life just stay on your lane without mentioning Tinubu? Pls na wetin for God sake, you don't have a job or something to occupy your brain than Tinubu or what?

Na wah oo. God forbid, haba.

3 Likes

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by TBD(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Any thing that will bring dawn APC is a welcome idea may APC never succeed again Nigeria inshaa Allah.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Parachoko: 7:17am On Mar 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Buhari upon his failure is still the undisputed leader of APC. What then is Tinubu?
Buhari is the president, so he is the leader.

1 Like

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by GardenOfGod(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2022
It gives someone like me worries to see how one ship could have more than one sailor... Isn't it a thing of grave concern?
jrusky:

So you can not in your life just stay on your lane without mentioning Tinubu? Pls na wetin for God sake, you don't have a job or something to occupy your brain than Tinubu or what?

Na wah oo. God forbid, haba.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by GardenOfGod(m): 7:19am On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin
Parachoko:
Buhari is the president, so he is the leader.
Confusion galore!
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by OBALOLA55(m): 7:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Mooh247:
Buhari always hiding in London to do his dirty works
IT IS NOT YET TIME TO CRY BRUH

ON TINUBU MANHOOD WE STAND cool
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Awkabigboy: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Well played cool

Buni thought he had successfully left a banana peel on the way to the success of APC’s top presidential aspirants before he raced to Dubai, only to slip and fall on the same banana peel ending up with a bloodied nose. The road to victory has been cleared again for Osibanjo/Tinubu.

Goodbye Buni, Goodnight Akpanudodehe.
Lmao, then it shows you're slow sorry to say. Amaechi is the man and even El rufai who is amongst those that deposed Buni has said he is considering being his running mate. Una never learn afonjja. Like Abiola like Tinubu grin grin cheesy
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2022
Drakkernoir:
Na only God know which news to believe nowadays....

This bubu's body language sha

Believe elrufai, he is Buharis trusted boy and he is a straight shooter
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Bridget95(f): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2022
These slowpocks have turned Nigeria into something els
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by QuotaSystem: 7:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Lmao, then it shows you're slow sorry to say. Amaechi is the man and even El rufai who is amongst those that deposed Buni has said he is considering being his running mate. Una never learn afonjja. Like Abiola like Tinubu grin grin cheesy

You’re only consoling yourself my friend.

El-Rufai never said he was considering being running mate to anyone as he is tired and needs rest (in his own words). What he actually said was that the only circumstance in which he would consider any further political office, including Osibanjo or Amaechi’s VP, would be if Buhari instructs him to.

Mind you I’m a core northerner and it would be in my immediate interest for another northerner to rule - but in the broader interest of Nigeria and its sustainability; it’d be better for a reasonable southerner to rule. Rotimi Amaechi performed really well and I will fully support him if he’s able to win the primaries but I can assure you that it’s a long shot.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by eldoradoxx: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2022
Only in APC you hear things like 'The President has ordered " in a party affair. Is there really internal democracy in APC, I doubt!
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Tingotoe: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2022
naija4life247:
So this is how they change Chairmen in Buhari's party. This lifeless terrorist cannot do anything right in his life
Quit being a hypocrite. President Jonathan had Nwodo removed as PDP chairman right there on the PDP convention ground. So now tell me is Jonathan a terrorist too? Bloody hypocrite!

4 Likes

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Parachoko: 7:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Slurity:
Learn and stop unnecessary argument. I am not a politician, just trying to explain the statement for you and you turn it to a big topic. You growing muscle of irrelevant issues as if your life depends on it. Go and download parties constitution if you want to read
The guy is so chdisih

1 Like

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Parachoko: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Can a president or governors unilaterally appoint a national chairman of Party? APC digging their grave everyday. I bet with my left balls, this convention will not hold.
Why do you think the convention won't hold? Have you forgotten how Nwodo was remove on the day PDP was holding her convention?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by garfield1: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Can a president or governors unilaterally appoint a national chairman of Party? APC digging their grave everyday. I bet with my left balls, this convention will not hold.

Guy,what is your problem? Can you restrict yourself to delta pdp

1 Like

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by drlateef: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2022
anonimi:

Thiefnuibu is trying to tell them in Abuja what to do with THEIR party from Lagos.
E go soon clear the bedwetting shaky shaky old rogue for eyes

I mark you down. When Tinubu is crowned, I will mock hell out of you bloody wailer.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by techWriter3: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
politicians always hideout in Lonhaven to have his dirty interacts
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2022
crazy citizens..openly debating on which criminal,corrupt,wicked and evil elements will become leader..see them analyzing the thing. hahahahaha... I must be dreaming

1 Like

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2022
Marker too small..Use dye. See you dying for a corrupt thief..shame on you. you have never perceived freedom,so what do I know...shebi na lateef you be..you have never tasted freedom so you don't know nothing

drlateef:

I mark you down. When Tinubu is crowned, I will mock hell out of you bloody wailer.

1 Like

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by anonimi: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2022
drlateef:

Those who marked me down for supporting Jonathan against the MORE clueless and more brazen rogue Bubu in 2015 are now bloody wailers. So, what is the news in your marking down for when Thiefnuibu is crowned

1 Like

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2022
Northerner from where? geddifok back to Cameroon or sahel joor

QuotaSystem:

You’re only consoling yourself my friend.

El-Rufai never said he was considering being running mate to anyone as he is tired and needs rest (in his own words). What he actually said was that the only circumstance in which he would consider any further political office, including Osibanjo or Amaechi’s VP, would be if Buhari instructs him to.

Mind you I’m a core northerner and it would be in my immediate interest for another northerner to rule - but in the broader interest of Nigeria and its sustainability; it’d be better for a reasonable southerner to rule. Rotimi Amaechi performed really well and I will fully support him if he’s able to win the primaries but I can assure you that it’s a long shot.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by anonimi: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Marker too small..Use dye. See you dying for a corrupt thief..shame on you. you have never perceived freedom,so what do I know...shebi na lateef you be..you have never tasted freedom so you don't know nothing

You dey mind the guy?
Thiefnuibu who has robbed Lagosians and south westerners plus even Edo silly is what he is marking me down for. Of all things

1 Like

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2022
someone that openly dealt with them during endsars...I can't believe what I read when u see losers forcing thieves on us..

anonimi:

You dey mind the guy?
Thiefnuibu who has robbed Lagosians and south westerners plus even Edo silly is what he is marking me down for. Of all things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by shaqhead: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2022
anonimi:

Is APC not a party of terrorists, including this El Rufai

2023 elections is around the corner and you have resurrected this your moniker! Weldone sir! We are waiting for your post with many many pictures attached our resident nairaland photo man!
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by anonimi: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2022
naija4life247:
You will weep and shed blood, just as those before you

Back to sender...............in full measure, pressed down and running over.

1 Like

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by poiZon: 10:10am On Mar 10, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Well played cool

Buni thought he had successfully left a banana peel on the way to the success of APC’s top presidential aspirants before he raced to Dubai, only to slip and fall on the same banana peel ending up with a bloodied nose. The road to victory has been cleared again for Osibanjo/Tinubu.

Buhari fired oshiomole and the NWC, appointed buni and co..
He fired buni n appointed bello.
What this means is that ApC is being run like a Private Liability company headed by a CEO/buhari that can hire and fire at will.

It also mean that buhari will be the sole delegate that will appoint the next presidential candidate..
Am sorry to this, tinubu will not be the one!
And the entire govrs will have no say than to accept it. Or else EFCC...
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Parachoko: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2022
poiZon:

Buhari fired oshiomole and the NWC, appointed buni and co..
He fired buni n appointed bello.
What this means is that ApC is being run like a Private Liability company headed by a CEO/buhari that can hire and fire at will.

It also mean that buhari will be the sole delegate that will appoint the next presidential candidate..
Am sorry to this, tinubu will not be the one!
And the entire govrs will have no say than to accept it. Or else EFCC...
EFCC can't go after Governors.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by poiZon: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2022
Parachoko:
EFCC can't go after Governors.
Who can EFCC go after?
Only yahoo boys?.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Parachoko: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2022
poiZon:

Who can EFCC go after?
Only yahoo boys?.
Governors have immunity.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Bizibi(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Well played cool

I just dey laugh una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. / Buhari Does Not Have Integrity If He Approves Fuel Price Hike - Ahmed Maiwada / Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.