Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai (22538 Views)

See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by drlateef: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2022
anonimi:

Those who marked me down for supporting Jonathan against the MORE clueless and more brazen rogue Bubu in 2015 are now bloody wailers. So, what is the news in your marking down for when Thiefnuibu is crowned

Wait for 1 year. I will come back to you.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by drlateef: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Marker too small..Use dye. See you dying for a corrupt thief..shame on you. you have never perceived freedom,so what do I know...shebi na lateef you be..you have never tasted freedom so you don't know nothing

What is your definition of freedom? Are you free in your IPOB land as compared to Lagos? Do you know that Lagos is the benchmark for every development in Nigeria as at now? So who is enslaved between me and you?
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Peacecore: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2022
anonimi:

Thiefnuibu is trying to tell them in Abuja what to do with THEIR party from Lagos.
E go soon clear the bedwetting shaky shaky old rogue for eyes
Omo see as ya heart bitter. Beware of hbp sha.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Munzy14(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2022
QuotaSystem:
And El-Rufai is in the hands of Buhari? No?

Your 5% political analysis has been heard.

The minority will have their say.

The majority will always have their way and carry the day cool

We watch... grin
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Indispensable85(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by poiZon: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2022
Parachoko:
Governors have immunity.
Efcc can probe governors,their immunity doesnt stop efcc from probing them.

1 Like

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by ufuosman(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
They are after dere own interest
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Dimase(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
The president decide who a chairman of a political party will be. Pity.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Truthisunique2: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Indispensable85:

PrinceofLagos, truthisunique2 una eyes don clear now abi?
una no wise, elrufai is acting a script to make Bello relax and do as he likes

Where does the so called injunction say Bumi should not be chairman again, even Bello no talk say Bumi isn't coming again

Bumi is using una, by the time Bello would issue proclamation notifying delegates for convention it would be illegal, Bumi would enter Nigeria and challenge the ability of Bello to issue call for convention

High court would put a definite hold on the convention till further notice by that way this injunction of holding convention at a certain date would have been cancelled

I just want to leave una to two weeks of fake hope
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by alabi484(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
tolue42:

Are you daft to know that all over the world the president is always the number 1 in any political party that brought him to power? How old are you? I want to check something.

Some people no get sense.

How does he expect Tinubu to hold a position in a party he formed, isn't that stupidity?

Besides, after doing party work, he's now expected to come and contest for political office again.

Na true say people daft grin

1 Like

Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Dr lateef...please you are not from Lagos..Lagos is not the benchmark for any development in the east..stop lying. Is it mushin? ikorodu? badagry ?ikotun ? ogba? maroko ?..stop that thing jare omo ibadan

drlateef:

What is your definition of freedom? Are you free in your IPOB land as compared to Lagos? Do you know that Lagos is the benchmark for every development in Nigeria as at now? So who is enslaved between me and you?
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Akhee: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Vixlot:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-buni-is-gone-as-apc-chairman-bello-has-backing-of-buhari-19-govs-el-rufai
Buhari and this 19 governors are clueless about who Sani Bello is. A man that cannot even lay a good foundation for his successor is made chairman of APC. Na dis same people go regret supporting him.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by ebubenmuo(f): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Na wa wa ooooo
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by drlateef: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Dr lateef...please you are not from Lagos..Lagos is not the benchmark for any development in the east..stop lying. Is it mushin? ikorodu? badagry ?ikotun ? ogba? maroko ?..stop that thing jare omo ibadan

My parents are land owners and indigenes of Lagos. And yes, all states come to Lagos to learn one thing or the other. Last few years saw many states coming to learn the tax system and IGR system. They also came for civil service reforms and many other reasons. Lagos leads, others follow. That’s why we want to lend Tinubu to Nigeria, but hatred and bad blood will not make you see reason.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Elporo(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
helinues:
grin

This Buni is really funny. A sitting governor still dragging party Chairmanship position..

How selfish can one be

Money. Power. Respect

Now he returns to Yobe (even though they all stay in Abuja and only return to the states to share allocation)
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Gladly make him president of yoruba land,that is fine by Me. If by 2022,a grown adult still believes in Apc and PDP..I'm.sorry for you tbh

drlateef:

My parents are land owners and indigenes of Lagos. And yes, all states come to Lagos to learn one thing or the other. Last few years saw many states coming to learn the tax system and IGR system. They also came for civil service reforms and many other reasons. Lagos leads, others follow. That’s why we want to lend Tinubu to Nigeria, but hatred and bad blood will not make you see reason.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by 1846xs: 1:50am On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
QuotaSystem:

You’re only consoling yourself my friend.

El-Rufai never said he was considering being running mate to anyone as he is tired and needs rest (in his own words). What he actually said was that the only circumstance in which he would consider any further political office, including Osibanjo or Amaechi’s VP, would be if Buhari instructs him to.

Mind you I’m a core northerner and it would be in my immediate interest for another northerner to rule - but in the broader interest of Nigeria and its sustainability; it’d be better for a reasonable southerner to rule. Rotimi Amaechi performed really well and I will fully support him if he’s able to win the primaries but I can assure you that it’s a long shot.
[/s]
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by drlateef: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Gladly make him president of yoruba land,that is fine by Me. If by 2022,a grown adult still believes in Apc and PDP..I'm.sorry for you tbh

I should actually feel sorry for you too. You don’t win election on tweeter or Nairaland. Pragmatic people know the way forward to solve problems of over 200 million people. Motivational speakers don’t win elections. Realistic people know the way forward and they know who can do it. No matter the political party they belong to.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Parachoko: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2022
poiZon:

Efcc can probe governors,their immunity doesnt stop efcc from probing them.
I didn't know about this before. The Nigerian President wield a lot of power.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Parachoko: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
una no wise, elrufai is acting a script to make Bello relax and do as he likes

Where does the so called injunction say Bumi should not be chairman again, even Bello no talk say Bumi isn't coming again

Bumi is using una, by the time Bello would issue proclamation notifying delegates for convention it would be illegal, Bumi would enter Nigeria and challenge the ability of Bello to issue call for convention

High court would put a definite hold on the convention till further notice by that way this injunction of holding convention at a certain date would have been cancelled

I just want to leave una to two weeks of fake hope
Buni would just take his L in peace if he does not have the backing of the president.

He will never go against the president decision.

For the interest of the party, he will take his L in peace just like Oshiomole.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Truthisunique2: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Buni would just take his L in peace if he does not have the backing of the president.

He will never go against the president decision.

For the interest of the party, he will take his L in peace just like Oshiomole.
lol, are you aware INEC just released a statement that Bello is illegal and they only know buni
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Parachoko: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, are you aware INEC just released a statement that Bello is illegal and they only know buni
Did anybody in APC say Buni is no more the chairman?
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by Truthisunique2: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Did anybody in APC say Buni is no more the chairman?
https://www.nairaland.com/7024530/apc-crisis-inec-rejects-governor#110935692

Zombies are saying bumi was kicked out

Meanwhile INEC just said buni didn't have any meetings with them on handling over to bello
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by poiZon: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2022
Parachoko:
I didn't know about this before. The Nigerian President wield a lot of power.
So u never knew...

He controls the entire security architecture in the country.
Re: APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2022
Just what I wanted to confirm...a thief you are. You and Tinubu are solving problems for your family and friends alone. What 200million people are you talking about ? who have you helped amongst the 200million asides your family members ?do you even remember the name of your primary school class captain.. Don't drink panadol for 200million people if you are for Tinubu..Kindly solve you and your oga tinubu thievery problems. You are not realistic, you are fake and a clown at that. What have you done about Yewa,Igangan...?same way you lost ilorin and lokoja realist.. You think you are convincing a tout like your chairman..I repeat you are from Ilorin if your name is lateef ,after your ancestors were Enslaved by the caliphate hence the Islamic name.. Tinubu minor urchins..

drlateef:

I should actually feel sorry for you too. You don’t win election on tweeter or Nairaland. Pragmatic people know the way forward to solve problems of over 200 million people. Motivational speakers don’t win elections. Realistic people know the way forward and they know who can do it. No matter the political party they belong to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo / Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House / "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.