Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,086 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Not Even The Church Could Save A Dying Man. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Even The Church Could Save A Dying Man. (172 Views)

Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place / Help A Dying Soul / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Even The Church Could Save A Dying Man. by Chukwuemma(m): 2:02am On Mar 10, 2022
Good day my fellow nigerians. Am Chukwuemeka Martin from Enugu state. I just joined this platform. I have a dying father suffering from urinary bladder cancer something the doctors called prostatectomy since 2019. We are schedule for sugery on 14 march 2022 with the fee of N750,000 at LAGOS TEACHING HOSPITAL but we have only been able to raise N300,000 from 6th march 2022. We called and seek help from churches even the church my father worshipped at couldn't help us to save him. We are begging and asking the public to PLEASE PLEASE IN GOD'S NAME HELP US SAVE HIM to meet up the sum of remaining N450,000. Country is hard but nothing is small. We started a campaign @ naijafund to help. https://www.naijafund.com/campaign/please-save-rtd-mr-emeka-martin-from-prostatectomy. 0667308737 GTBANK. PLEASE SHARE THIS TO OTHERS AND HELP US TO COMPLETE THE MONEY BEFORE THE SCHEDULE DAY. MAY GOD TOUCH YOUR HEARTS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Ministration By Mercy Chinwo_2022 / Should A Woman Cover Her Head To Pray? -- Apostle Arome Osayi / Why I Love Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.