Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place (557 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place

He healed the sick.

He made the blind to see.

He made the lame to walk.

He made the dumb to talk.

He made the deaf to hear.

He cleansed the lepers.

He raised the dead.

He set the captives free.

He delivered the oppressed and demon-possessed.

Wherever He went, He was doing good.

He brought hope to the hopeless.

He brought life to the lifeless.

He brought light to the darkness.

Above all, He brought salvation to a world dying of sin.

His name is Jesus and He's knocking at the door of your heart, so I would like you to open up the door to Him today, so you can get to meet with Him.

Revelation 3:20 (KJV)

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Matthew 4:23-24 (KJV)

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:47am On Oct 31, 2021
Matthew 15:30-31 (KJV)

And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:
Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 31, 2021
Glory

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by illicit(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2021
Were u there
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:12am On Oct 31, 2021
illicit:
Were u there
I thought you said you loved Jesus or was it "audio" love?
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by chatinent: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2021
May I ask a question: where exactly does all the tithes and offerings, first seed, harvest, and chickens brought to the Lord in church go?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by MRDEE01: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2021
Glory

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by AntiChristian: 7:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by tillaman(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Glory glory glory

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by malvisguy212: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:
May I ask a question: where exactly does all the tithes and offerings, first seed, harvest, and chickens brought to the Lord in church go?

church growths, orphanage home, helping the sick in the church. any pastors do contrary to this is a sinner.....if i may ask . what 90% of your salary cannot solve, can 10% solved ?
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by chatinent: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2021
malvisguy212:
church growths, orphanage home, helping the sick in the church. any pastors do contrary to this is a sinner.....if i may ask . what 90% of your salary cannot solve, can 10% solved ?

Yes, if I add the 10%, it will be 100% solvable.

I have also hardly seen a pastor giving to the orphanage or helping the sick contrary to your viewpoint. They tell them to ask God for healings.
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by kingxsamz(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2021
All these so called miracles yet Christians are unable to restore the limbs of any amputee.
Even their top pastors avoid to attempt that kind of miracle. Why? I thought faith can move mountains... cheesy
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by malvisguy212: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:

Yes, if I add the 10%, it will be 100% solvable.

I have also hardly seen a pastor giving to the orphanage or helping the sick contrary to your viewpoint. They tell them to ask God for healings.
the church has done more than this present government in power, most pastors don't announced what they contribute, for instance, the church i attend has sponsor so many wounded soldiers to India for treatment.during religious crisis, my church provide shelter to refugees , till today they live in the church premesis without paying, there is also widows lodge. may be were you are , there is peace. but here in southern Kaduna, if its not the church, than the poor is doom. in the midst of war, the church save.
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by NaijaSatanlst: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place

He healed the sick.

He made the blind to see.

He made the lame to walk.

He made the dumb to talk.

He made the deaf to hear.

He cleansed the lepers.

He raised the dead.

He set the captives free.

He delivered the oppressed and demon-possessed.

Wherever He went, He was doing good.

He brought hope to the hopeless.

He brought life to the lifeless.

He brought light to the darkness.

Above all, He brought salvation to a world dying of sin.

His name is Jesus and He's knocking at the door of your heart, so I would like you to open up the door to Him today, so you can get to meet with Him.

Revelation 3:20 (KJV)

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

God bless.

Lmao
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by Sirsesan: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2021
He couldn't have made the world a better place because more people are going to "HELL" now than pre Jesus. because according to the bible, All Muslims are going to hell, most Indians and almost all of China. Some of them would have made it pre Jesus because the standard would have to be your good deeds since God cannot send people to a hell he never warned them about because 95% of the world population back then didn't know anything about "HELL" Out of the 2.5 billion population, how many Christians will make it to hell based on what the bible said, may be 500m. which mean about 7billion of the current 7.5b are going to hell and have been going to hell since Jesus died.
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by Dtruthspeaker: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:

You already know!
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by Dtruthspeaker: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2021
By the His Words and the Present Fact, He did not come for that purpose.

The Facts Prove Otherwise. He Came that the world may END, as in Noe's day.
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by Dtruthspeaker: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2021
Sirsesan:
He couldn't have made the world a better place because more people are going to "HELL" now than pre Jesus.
because according to the bible, All Muslims are going to hell, most Indians and almost all of China. Some of them would have made it pre Jesus because the standard would have to be your good deeds since God cannot send people to a hell he never warned them about because 95% of the world population back then didn't know anything about "HELL" Out of the 2.5 billion population, how many Christians will make it to hell based on what the bible said, may be 500m. which mean about 7billion of the current 7.5b are going to hell and have been going to hell since Jesus died.

This is not True! Every soul knew about the place of eternal damnation whether called hell or gaol.

The simple difference is God stopped Holding people and allowed them perform all their perversions and Abomination as they had always wanted to do. Romans 1:24.

So in these days, it is very clear those who truly desire to the good and Right from those who desire to do the evil and wickedness and pervasions and abominations.
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by chatinent: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2021
malvisguy212:
the church has done more than this present government in power, most pastors don't announced what they contribute, for instance, the church i attend has sponsor so many wounded soldiers to India for treatment.during religious crisis, my church provide shelter to refugees , till today they live in the church premesis without paying, there is also widows lodge. may be were you are , there is peace. but here in southern Kaduna, if its not the church, than the poor is doom. in the midst of war, the church save.

Let's assume the name of your church is God's Citadel, Nigeria. So soldiers of your branch can fight with soldiers from God's Citadel, Togo, if war became? Of course, no soldier carries their church name on their uniform. That means killing is practically not a sin...so where is the love for the brotherhood?
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by malvisguy212: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:

Let's assume the name of your church is God's Citadel, Nigeria. So soldiers of your branch can fight with soldiers from God's Citadel, Togo, if war became? Of course, no soldier carries their church name on their uniform. That means killing is practically not a sin...so where is the love for the brotherhood?
i don't understand what you mean. we are at war with boko haram, or maybe you are saying boko haram are Christians ? believe me my brother, tithe has help many people that are affected by war. Sharia crisis, the church feed refugees 3 square meal a day, i am telling you the Truth. even the Yoruba Muslims that hausa Fulani are killing , the church provide for them shelter. all this money comes from tithe, I'm not in support with all this pastors that live flamboyant life style. tithe is not a sin, what is sin is when you use the money for selfish reasons.
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by chatinent: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2021
malvisguy212:
i don't understand what you mean. we are at war with boko haram, or maybe you are saying boko haram are Christians ? believe me my brother, tithe has help many people that are affected by war. Sharia crisis, the church feed refugees 3 square meal a day, i am telling you the Truth. even the Yoruba Muslims that hausa Fulani are killing , the church provide for them shelter. all this money comes from tithe, I'm not in support with all this pastors that live flamboyant life style. tithe is not a sin, what is sin is when you use the money for selfish reasons.

I didn't mention Boko Haram. Read again. I gave an instance should two countries wage war.
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by malvisguy212: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:

I didn't mention Boko Haram. Read again. I gave an instance should two countries wage war.
you have digress to the main point...... God wants everyone to live in peace, but can you force someone to love you ? there would always be people that will disagree with your philosophy. even during the days of prophets, there are war. your argument is dead on arrival bro.
Re: Meet The Man Who Healed A Dying World And Made It A Better Place by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Luke 7:12-16 (KJV)

Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.
And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.
And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.
And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.
And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people.

(1) (Reply)

Believers Who Prays Die By Fire Prayers Are Witches - Pastor Abel Damina / Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever / Was Judas Iscariot A Hero?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.