Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold (2189 Views)

Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) / Video Of Kyiv Television Tower Bombed By Russian Troops / Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold by sapientia(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Very terrible
Re: Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Ever8090:
Last last, no be only bullet dey kill during war,.
Aswear, once war start many things fit kill you
Re: Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold by Kelvin3476: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
Imagine the nonsense propaganda.

Russia has the coldest city on earth (Yakutsk), and that is where they train their soldiers on winter combat.

So, I wonder how they will feel cold in Ukraine?

And look at all the Ukraine slaves above masturbat1ng to this news.
EVEN IF U PUT RUSSIAN SOLDIERS IN A DEEP FREEZER THEY WILL NOT DIE BECUS THEY TRAIN IN THE COLDEST CITY. OGA JUST SHUT UP NOW
Re: Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold by Mooh247: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2022
respect80:

Truth is, no reasonable person would leave speculations out of whatever he does and it seems you are the one who is being emotional here.

No amount of training and drills, no matter how brutal can be same as real war situation.
During the trainings you talked about at least there was free movement of fuel tanks, foods and other equipments needed to sustain them without fear of attacks from any external forces whereas the situation is not the same as we speak...

No matter how you try to see it, everyone who still has his senses intact knows that Putin took a wrong measurement of Ukraine and is paying more than he bargained for atm.

The truth is nobody is emotional here

If I were emotional I would have replied the buffoon that first replied me on use of android and internet

My point still stands

1: this news is a speculation,
2: Non of Russian Soldiers had deserted their station, or claimed shortage of supply
3: a British soldier and a reporter of the enemy camp have no factual speculation to give against their perceived enemy
4: listening to this kind of speculation is like taking Nigerian Army speculation on Boko Haram as 100% fact.. British would never be honest on Russian issue
Re: Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold by JohnBullMySon: 7:46am On Mar 10, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Western media propaganda

Why are they giving speculative reports and not tenable facts?! Could Freeze to death?! Really?! Same Russia that has being in frozen fields training with Belarus and Chinese Army in months of brutal military drills

"Russian troops stranded in the 40-mile long convoy of tanks and armoured vehicles stalled on the outskirts of Kyiv could face freezing to death in their vehicles this week as temperatures are set to plunge."

Russian News agency are not lamenting,
Russian citizens accross social media are not complaining
Russian Soldiers are not complaining,. In fact they are on tinder seeking Ukrainian women for date
But News agency like DailyMail, CNN has being giving all sort of lamentations about the russians

If it's fake, let me ask you one question. It's over a week since the 40mile was seen headed towards Kyiv. Why have they not reached till today? Is Kyiv moving away from them too? Why have they not taken Kyiv? What happened to the convoy that Russian media are no longer talking about it? What are they hiding?

Use your head.
Re: Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold by respect80(m): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2022
Mooh247:

The truth is nobody is emotional here

If I were emotional I would have replied the buffoon that first replied me on use of android and internet

My point still stands

1: this news is a speculation,
2: Non of Russian Soldiers had deserted their station, or claimed shortage of supply
3: a British soldier and a reporter of the enemy camp have no factual speculation to give against their perceived enemy
4: listening to this kind of speculation is like taking Nigerian Army speculation on Boko Haram as 100% fact.. British would never be honest on Russian issue

Well, sooner than later, we'll get to understand better...
If Putin eventually seeks for more reinforcement to get this job done then we might not be able to help but agree that most of the news going round concerning the casualties in this war are true. Except the photos of abandoned mercenaries being spread on the Internet doesn't truly belong to Russia, but if they do, then you know the rest...
Re: Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2022
Kelvin3476:
EVEN IF U PUT RUSSIAN SOLDIERS IN A DEEP FREEZER THEY WILL NOT DIE BECUS THEY TRAIN IN THE COLDEST CITY. OGA JUST SHUT UP NOW

Because Ukraine is a deep freezer?

shut up oga.
Re: Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold by Cantonese: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Mooh247:

Is the report speculative or not... Kindly leave all other bullshit...

If you had brains that where working perfectly you would ask questions..

Russian and Belarus army camped in the same region since coldest time of December.... Now it's March and they could suddenly freeze to death because a British reporter and a British
soldier said so

I guess deep thinking is not for Africans, whatever is published by white doesn't need questioning

“ Former British Army Major Kevin Price said the occupiers' tanks will become nothing more than '40-ton freezers' as the mercury drops, commenting that the bitter conditions will destroy the morale of troops not prepared for Arctic-style warfare.

Price declared that life for Russian soldiers not expecting to be confronted with such low temperatures in March is set to become 'unbelievably tough', while Glen Grant, a senior defence expert at the Baltic Security Foundation, said a tank 'is just a fridge at night if you are not running the engine' - something the Russians simply cannot afford to do given the fuel scarcity.

Grant said that unless the convoy is quickly supplied and is able to get moving again, many of the Russian soldiers may be forced to give up to avoid freezing to death”.

Did you read the above?

Where is the speculation, when people who have war experience tell us what transpired in those situations?

“I guess thinking deep is not for Africans…”. Thankfully you are an African, so you are not excluded.

The simple question posed to you was if a real war situation is the same as a training situation and you resorted to abuse. What a shame. Why would you call people you have never met buffoons?

When you hide under the internet to abuse people who you do not know, does it not show how irresponsible you are?
Re: Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold by sapientia(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2022
Cantonese:

“ Former British Army Major Kevin Price said the occupiers' tanks will become nothing more than '40-ton freezers' as the mercury drops, commenting that the bitter conditions will destroy the morale of troops not prepared for Arctic-style warfare.

Price declared that life for Russian soldiers not expecting to be confronted with such low temperatures in March is set to become 'unbelievably tough', while Glen Grant, a senior defence expert at the Baltic Security Foundation, said a tank 'is just a fridge at night if you are not running the engine' - something the Russians simply cannot afford to do given the fuel scarcity.

Grant said that unless the convoy is quickly supplied and is able to get moving again, many of the Russian soldiers may be forced to give up to avoid freezing to death”.

Did you read the above?

Where is the speculation, when people who have war experience tell us what transpired in those situations?

“I guess thinking deep is not for Africans…”. Thankfully you are an African, so you are not excluded.

The simple question posed to you was if a real war situation is the same as a training situation and you resorted to abuse. What a shame. Why would you call people you have never met buffoons?

When you hide under the internet to abuse people who you do not know, does it not show how irresponsible you are?

Take note of the user you quoted

Or even click on it and see his posts

He has no sense

Avoid him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold by Cantonese: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2022
respect80:

Well, sooner than later, we'll get to understand better...
If Putin eventually seeks for more reinforcement to get this job done then we might not be able to help but agree that most of the news going round concerning the casualties in this war are true. Except the photos of abandoned mercenaries being spread on the Internet doesn't truly belong to Russia, but if they do, then you know the rest...

When there is a war, you must expect collateral damage. Surely the Ukrainians would not have sat down in their country, expecting to be overrun and totally annihilated by the Russians. All the while the Russians were lying and lining up at the borderlines, the Ukrainians were getting ready, even though civilians thought there would be no war.

The truth remains that the war so far has cost Russia a lot in terms of men and equipment. As it stands, the generals and commanders killed by the Ukrainians have not been disputed. Those images and videos are real.

Once again Putin must be reminded that we are in the 21st century. We all want a world with plenty of peace.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold by Mooh247: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2022
Cantonese:

Did you read the above?

Same you that typed this " Why do some of you keep talking without thinking " or this " how hold are you" turn around to type this " When you hide under the internet to abuse people who you do not know, does it not show how irresponsible you are"

The lad I called a Buffon went under my comment to call himself an idiot

Can you see the hypocrisy

Well my point is simple

A British soldier is an enemy of Russia, so are British Media's take it or leave it that is the fact ...

You lots have the right to believe any propaganda you feel like.. as for me I don't,

I know British very well, after all I have British sister , nephews and neice and I know how their propaganda works

Re: Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold by Mooh247: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2022
sapientia:

Take note of the user you quoted

Or even click on it and see his posts

He has no sense

Avoid him

Typical act of cowardice... Too ignorant to argue with facts, he foolishly go on to insult
Re: Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold by respect80(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cantonese:

When there is a war, you must expect collateral damage. Surely the Ukrainians would not have sat down in their country, expecting to be overrun and totally annihilated by the Russians. All the while the Russians were lying and lining up at the borderlines, the Ukrainians were getting ready, even though civilians thought there would be no war.

The truth remains that the war so far has cost Russia a lot in terms of men and equipment. As it stands, the generals and commanders killed by the Ukrainians have not been disputed. Those images and videos are real.

Once again Putin must be reminded that we are in the 21st century. We all want a world with plenty of peace.

I couldn't agree with you more...
The reason why we're still deliberating on this issue is the fact that some people are still yet to come to terms with the simple reality that Putin has made a mess of himself, and in extension how vulnerable Russia might be if they were to engage a country that has the capacity to hit harder than Ukraine. And, can I tell you something?? Most of the people cheering Russia and trying so hard to justify the invasion of Ukraine are doing so out of hatred for America, even though Ukraine never offended them in any way in the past. They do so with the wrong mentality that "the enemy of the friend of my enemy is my friend."
Or, should I call it irrational transfer of aggression?
Whatever it is, I agree very much with your last sentence because there isn't a better alternative to peace
Re: Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold by luluosas(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Even nature is against Putin. Stop the war now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramaphosa 'Very Likely' To Resign As SA President Imminently (PICS) / China Enters The Russian Ukrainian War After Russia Captures German Leopard Tank / Libya And Imperialism: The real reasons behind proposed western intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.