Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) (47213 Views)

World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Video Of Kyiv Television Tower Bombed By Russian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ukrainian forces battled Russian invaders on three sides on Thursday after Moscow unleashed the biggest attack on a European state since World War Two, prompting tens of thousands of people to flee their homes.

See The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfytjXb-lyY

After Russian President Vladimir Putin declared war in a pre-dawn televised address, explosions and gunfire were heard through the day in Ukraine's capital and elsewhere in the country, with at least 70 people reported killed.

The assault brought a calamitous end to weeks of fruitless diplomatic efforts by Western leaders to avert war over Russian demands for a redrawing of post-Cold War security arrangements in Europe.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putin-orders-military-operations-ukraine-demands-kyiv-forces-surrender-2022-02-24/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
I only pity Ukraine for allowing the West to push her to war with Russia.

......................Modified..................
Yes, Ukraine is not fighting Russia but defending her territory but what is the cause?

Truth be told, both parties will lose but Ukraine is already losing too much and it's paining me. cry cry cry

War is never the answer.
#StopWar.

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by heniford2: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fenediz food don land angry cheesy oyah!! Oh

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

War is never the answer.
#StopWar.
Pls can you tell me how the west pushed her to war?

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by heniford2: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fernandezisback appeared grin cheesy the Thug-feminist of a lady grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

War is never the answer.
#StopWar.

You better pity Russian soldiers that are going around in Ukraine hungry and begging to pay for food if any will beprovided, a lot of them was deceived Into going to war.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by xpressionx(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dam niggar hv your men gone to war in Ukraine?

My sis just got a message from a soldier stuck in Ukraine fighting war

26 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by tillaman(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
angry
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Vicotex(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
I be think say Nairaland GoTV CNN war strategist and analysts talk say hand dey meet Russia and dem don lost 1m armies.
Wetin dey occur??
Una go just dey pass fake news up and down after una don watch BBC, CNN, Fox, Daily mail etc finish.

Ride on Ruskies , keep doing the good work.

49 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Justinlean02(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Blehssings(f): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
We pray for peace please

3 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Vicotex(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
“Dictator” is a propaganda term. A[b] “dictator”[/b] is defined as “someone we don’t like.” For example, Saddam Hussein was considered a great guy when he was fighting Iran and Iran was giving the U.S. problems. But he magically transformed into a “dictator” when he did things we didn’t like. This is not saying what he did was good or bad. His invasion of Kuwait was bad.

Another example was Suharto in Indonesia. He was a mass murderer who killed millions of people and fed communists to crocodiles. Instead, as Chomsky properly noted, the U.S. media focused on Pol Pot, who was also a mass murderer. But Suharto was considered a great guy by the U.S. because of his anti-communism.

Or consider the term[b] “terrorist” vs “freedom-fighter.”[/b] A terrorist is someone we don’t like. A freedom fighter is someone who commits the same acts, but for us. Again, the objective good or bad they are doing needs to be analyzed in a less biased and politicized manner.

For example, Osama bin Laden:

Keep doing the good work PUTIN

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Can't Ukraine throw just one missile to Russia. Must they continue fighting in their own space

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by TheABOMINATION: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
How we go take know say na really Russia troops set off those explosive. If you are not careful enough you end up being manipulated by the west using their media.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by platido(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
I thought peace talk on going...why still bombing
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

War is never the answer.
#StopWar.

What is Ukraine’s crime please?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Sergio101(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2022

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Mrbenny001: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

War is never the answer.
#StopWar.
so they should fold their arms and not defend themselves against aggression.

19 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by bennybuhari: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin is mad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by Etizz: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
A lot has been going on here in Nigeria and these guys don't give a fuckjk about us.....I wonder why I should......

#Racist#

4 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by kerry57: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin is a fuckn looser. I wonder how he must have belittled himself after this his dumb invasion of Ukraine. Power that intoxicates is what he allowed to take a good chunk of him.

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by blamingthedevil: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Russian Forces don't know more than bombing and bombing... after that nothing...they cannot fight or do anything

126 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by BigDolph(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
I declare peace be still in Ukraine. Amen cry

6 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by setobaba: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by franchasng: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

War is never the answer.
#StopWar.
What do you mean by allowing the West to push them to war with Russia?

Did Ukraine invade Russia?

Okay Russia claim Ukraine wanted to join NATO, why not wait till they join then you attack them and if NATO dare stop you, you show NATO that you are the most powerful nation as you want the world to believe.

Russian invasion of Ukraine have no moral justification in 2022. 2022 is not 1960 nor 1990.

How can you wake up and invade a country, throwing bombs, missiles, etc as if they attacked you first.

If Russia is that strong a nation like they make gullible people like you believe, why can't they invade Estonia or Latvia or Lithuania or even Poland that the world have been using to send military wares into Ukraine?

Putin is a coward who hides his cowardice with threats. Imagine threatening the world with nuclear weapon. If he dares that, Russia will be deleted from the face of earth without any traces of Russia ever again, he should try it.

EU have banned Russian airlines from their airspace, since he is that daring let him dare and send Russian airlines to fly over EU airspace.

Yeye people supporting nonsense.

If you like start mentioning Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Iran, Palestine, Cuba, etc na you sabi

24 Likes

Re: Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) by aribisala0(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
platido:
I thought peace talk on going...why still bombing
To make them talk sense

126 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate / Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) / Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.