Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. (2687 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) / Between S9+ And Iphone 7+ Plus..which Is Better / TECNO Pouviour3 VS Pouviour3 Plus. Which Would You Rather Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by BarrElChapo(m): 4:06am On Mar 10, 2022
Hi Guys,

I'm torn between getting either of these devices. I'd love your inputs on which is the better overall value for money device between both phones.

Thanks as I await your views. smiley

cc. puskin, dragnet, honsule

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by Iphone5: 4:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Overall Performance : the iPhone 11 beats the S10 plus

7 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by BarrElChapo(m): 4:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Iphone5:
Overall Performance : the iPhone 11 beats the S10 plus

alright thanks.
Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 10, 2022
Your preference seems to show in the order of presentation. I guess you put what you prefer first while presenting your options.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by whitestar01(m): 4:38am On Mar 10, 2022
Both are premium devices. I don't think anyone is better than the other, choose between the two. As for me, am a big fan of android Samsung precisely. So, I have no business with iPhone.

6 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by BarrElChapo(m): 4:40am On Mar 10, 2022
muyoge:
Your preference seems to show in the order of presentation. I guess you put what you prefer first while presenting your options.

lolz. not really, i downloaded/uploaded the samsung first cos i had a picture ready on another tab. smiley I've always used samsung but it seems the iphone ecosystem is better
Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by seanwilliam(m): 5:41am On Mar 10, 2022
Lol iPhone 11 Pro Max should compare with s20 series..

Reason to get 11pm
1. Very great battery ( it has one of the best batteries on smart phone, on heavy usage I get 9-10hrs.. it beats s10plus hands down )
2. Longer ( software) support
3. More secure
4. Ease of reselling
5. High resale value ( I used this same phone for 8months , bought it 360k and I sold it 365k).. although it’s still as neat as it is when I bought it. I handle phone with care just like my balls grin
6. Cheap to maintain..( screen repair is nothing compared to s10 o)
9. Camera
10. Class..
11. Faster processor

Reason to choose s10plus

1. Customization
2. Beautiful curved display
3. Wireless PowerShare
4. 5G

I buy all types of gift cards and funds ( skrill, paypal).

I’m tested and reliable

14 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by KJtemi: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2022
seanwilliam:

Reason to get 11pm
1. Very great battery ( it has one of the best batteries on smart phone, on heavy usage I get 9-10hrs.. it beats s10plus hands down )
3. More secure
4. Ease of reselling
5. High resale value ( I used this same phone for 8months , bought it 360k and I sold it 365k).. although it’s still as neat as it is when I bought it. I handle phone with care just like my balls grin
9. Camera
10. Class..
11. Faster processor

Reason to choose s10plus

1. Customization
3. Wireless PowerShare
the curved display is not beautiful when you start using it,only when you see it around

I used an s10 plus and it was too curved for my liking triggering unnecessary touch when holding the phone

The only thing i liked about the phone was its performance,clear loud stereo speakers(iPhones and Samsungs with stereo speakers are the best you can get out there in my opinion), display and battery nothing more nothing less coming from an iPhone x to the phone back then

Besides I don't think the op is ready to buy phone and is just wasting space on Nairlands server because the two phones are worlds apart when it comes to price

7 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by seanwilliam(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2022
KJtemi:
the curved display is not beautiful when you start using it,only when you see it around

I used an s10 plus and it was too curved for my liking triggering unnecessary touch when holding the phone

The only thing is liked about the phone was its performance,clear loud stereo speakers(iPhones and Samsungs with stereo speakers are the best you can get out there in my opinion), display and battery nothing more nothing less coming from an iPhone x to the phone back then

Besides I don't think the op is ready to buy phone and is just wasting space on Nairlands server because the two phones are worlds apart when it comes to price
I was judging the screen by my experience with s9plus sha. I still choose the screen over iPhone tbh..

But in his case , 11 pro max beats s10plus in every other department hands down.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by JamOSneh: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2022
11 pro max is the best chioce till 2028 it will still continue working perfectly nd support latest ios, don't u see iphone 6s still supported ios 15 since 2015 of released the phone still working like beast s10plus can't never receive android 13 so soon it will fade away, use ur sense nd choose wisely iPhone no b over hype Aje,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by Saskay44: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2022
Swrs no diff btw iphone 6 nd the lastest iphone... apple just day use pple cash out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by JamOSneh: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2022
U dig bro apple phone na monster I was once an android hard-core user but wen I study Apple smathphone weller I realised their product is superior, but i respect Samsung sha
Saskay44:
Swrs no diff btw iphone 6 nd the lastest iphone... apple just day use pple cash out

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by JamOSneh: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Go nd watch iphone6 speed test between latest iphone nd all dis latest android phone on yotube u will be like wow!!! Apple dey try abeg make God just bless us abundantly to afford it
Saskay44:

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by BarrElChapo(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2022
KJtemi:

The only thing is liked about the phone was its performance,clear loud stereo speakers(iPhones and Samsungs with stereo speakers are the best you can get out there in my opinion), display and battery nothing more nothing less coming from an iPhone x to the phone back then

Thank you for your view. I'm buying from abroad so the price isn't world's apart. We buy phone unusually expensive out here. Cheers !
Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by BarrElChapo(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2022
seanwilliam:

Reason to get 11pm
3. More secure
4. Ease of reselling
9. Camera
10. Class..
11. Faster processor

Reason to choose s10plus

1. Customization
3. Wireless PowerShare
4. 5G

Lmao cheesy Your balls must be squeaky clean then no homo cheesy.

I use a sammy and everytime the screen gets broken (including my current one), its almost like you have to get a new device. Thanks a lot
Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by Rahkman: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Android hungry broke tecno users will start hating on iPhone as usual if them dash dem comon iPhone 6 them go dey roll for ground with praises and adoration
Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by BarrElChapo(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Rahkman:
Android hungry broke tecno users will start hating on iPhone as usual if them dash dem comon iPhone 6 them go dey roll for ground with praises and adoration

Is this necessary? Answer question if you get answer angry
Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by o9o9: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2022
I have a 256gb iphone 11 pro max if you want to buy

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by Rahkman: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Is this necessary? Answer question if you get answer angry
oga s10 no fit even compare with iPhone 8 talkless of iPhone 11 Pro max

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by BarrElChapo(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2022
o9o9:

What's your take on my question fess smiley smiley
Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by o9o9: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
BarrElChapo:

What's your take on my question fess smiley smiley

Take the 11 pro max

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Depends on what you want if you want a Smart phone go for Samsung. If you want a Camera phone go for iphone.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by BarrElChapo(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Badb0y4lyf:
Depends on what you want if you want a Smart phone go for Samsung. If you want a Camera phone go for iphone.

Lmao alright thanks
Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by Enddy50ty(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
o9o9:
i

How much?
Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by aygafsam11(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is what you should understand because conclusion...
Iphone is closed source which mean you pay for everything including receiving lastest OS on your phone.

While Android is Open source which mean you're using the OS for free... That's why you see many varieties of android in the market...

It will be very hard to see Android phone to get the 2028 new OS features.

They both understand business in different ways and it's working.

JamOSneh:
11 pro max is the best chioce till 2028 it will still continue working perfectly nd support latest ios, don't u see iphone 6s still supported ios 15 since 2015 of released the phone still working like beast s10plus can't never receive android 13 so soon it will fade away, use ur sense nd choose wisely iPhone no b over hype Aje,
Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by aygafsam11(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iphone is closed source which mean you pay for everything including receiving lastest OS on your phone.

While Android is Open source which mean you're using the OS for free... That's why you see many varieties of android in the market...

They both understand business in different ways and it's working...

Android give you free OS but limited the years or no update to the new OS.

Apple is not free so the years to get new OS can be extended up to 10 years and so.

Just business strategies... If Apple should to be using free OS today.... Then you will understand better.
Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by o9o9: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
Enddy50ty:
i

How much?
.. 340k
Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by Kaymicheal852: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=BarrElChapo post=110902855]Hi Guys,

I'm torn between getting either of these devices. I'd love your inputs on which is the better overall value for money device between both phones.

Thanks as I await your views. smiley

cc. puskin, dragnet, honsule

It depends on your choice, including iphone 13 user , anyone that sees the Samsung S10 plus on me always appreciate it ,it's classy as well but not like iphone

I use iphone and Samsung or Googe pixel as second phone because I just love the android open source and flexibility
So I traded my iphone 11 for Samsung S10 plus and it have been awesome so far

And I like small compact phone as well but most compact phone have bad battery life so the S10 Plus battery last me all day long and its tiny and lightweight as well and I don't mind the resale value,I just wanna use for a long time

Iphone are a very good phone and it's awesome and very consistent day in day out and flagship android are really wonderful as well

Coming down from iphone 11 the snapdragon variant Samsung is very fast and I can say it's more faster than the iphone but iphone wokks better with more larger apps and third pirty camera apps as well

But a guy like me that don't want to look rich but be actually rich it's a win win ,so it's personal preferences

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by BarrElChapo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=Kaymicheal852 post=110924671][/quote]

Thanks for you input..
Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by tecnolad(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
aygafsam11:

They both understand business in different ways and it's working.

I don't understand what you mean by the bolded. I have never had to pay for ANY iOS update, and I'm sure every Apple product user can relate to that.

You dey confuse my bone marrow, comrade.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by BarrElChapo(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
tecnolad:

I don't understand what you mean by the bolded. I have never had to pay for ANY iOS update, and I'm sure every Apple product user can relate to that.

You dey confuse my bone marrow, comrade.

grin
Re: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Which Is Better. by Teeboy2300(m): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
You would get 2 s10 plus for the price of one iPhone 11 pro max

Wtf if this comparison??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vmobile Nigeria Project ROSE ("Rolling Out Service Everywhere") / Lament Island / 5800 Xpress Music Downgrading Firmware Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.