Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal (19421 Views)

Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency / Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by koresh: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2022
Each time we talk about constitution this constitution that, how many of our politicians or government officials follow constitution when it comes to poor man. You only see them talk about constitution when they fight themselves. Oloriburuku leaders. Sorry to say these are not nation leaders God asked us to pray for.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Ex-DIG Says Cops’ New Dress Code Illegal

A retired Deputy Inspector General of Police, Parry Osayande
, has faulted the approval of hijab for female police officers by the Inspector General of Police, Usman Baba.

Punch
what do you expect from the most useless police in the world
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by PrinceMajestic: 7:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Bigshf:
Good morning
So me and my Dad decided to engage in catfish business by rearing them in a pond.
We followed all instructions as directed by a professional. After about one month plus, some fishes grew bigger than others, as directed again, we had to split them leaving the big ones in the main pond and putting the small ones in another pond.

That was when the tragedy started, we lost over 5 fishes daily since that separation, and just this morning,

We lost about 50 cat fishes

Please any professional that knows the remedy to this menace, his or her advice is well appreciated.
Thank You.
I just rechecked your post and saw its a concrete pond and it is that dirty for fishes at juvenile level. You want to kill the fishes? What kind of water is that? They're suffocating in that water, no oxygen, water is conterminated by feed and faecal wastes, better follow the procedure I told you and save those fishes. Because at juvenile stage they're not suppose to die like that again, I wonder how you rasied them to that stage. Did you buy them at post age or fingerlings?
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by bjdon: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2022
Please guys this should not be an issue. Here in the UK, the police uniform has been adapted to cater for Sikhs, muslims and even Rastafarians. Let us please focus on the important thing, which is how to ensure the police actually do their job properly. We need to focus on the imporrtant things in this country. There is hyper inflation and insecurity everywhere, who cares what a female officer is weating on her head!!
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Iykenuwa(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2022
OVB123:
The only thing buhari is interested in, is to islamized nigeria and that will not work. Useless man.

VERY USELESS
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by beerfraud(f): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2022
RealityBender:

This is what happens after an early morning session of vigorous head smashing on concrete mosque floors, dangerous stupidity sets in!
are ipob cannibals not killing policemen? Ewu Gambia
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by femicyrus(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2022
Policemen who are Christians especially clergy must be allowed to put on white collar with police uniform.
Since this government is mad, let us all be mad.
Igbo police should put on Igbo cap
Yoruba should also use Yoruba cap and the Fulani/Hausa ones should use cap made of cow skin.

1 Like

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by femicyrus(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2022
bjdon:
Please guys this should not be an issue. Here in the UK, the police uniform has been adapted to cater for Sikhs, muslims and even Rastafarians. Let us please focus on the important thing, which is how to ensure the police actually do their job properly. We need to focus on the imporrtant things in this country. There is hyper inflation and insecurity everywhere, who cares what a female officer is weating on her head!!
Very typical of a Muslim bigot.
If it in favour of the Christian police, you won't be here to tell us it is less important.
Muric would had released a statement threatening the peaceful coexistence of the nation

1 Like

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2022
oh I see...our policemen? any of your family members join police?have any of them been killed? writing trashy rubbish as usual just to seek for fake notice. This is just the beginning

beerfraud:
Ibo that have been found of killing our policemen in the east will now want to be an advocate for the same policemen that they have been killing
sense far from them
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Your fake OPC couldn't do 1% and they were banished..Weakest link of a tribe..Only tribe to have lost territory in the past and still losing till date.. Ask Wakili

beerfraud:
are ipob cannibals not killing policemen? Ewu Gambia
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2022
E no fit better for UK. goan tell celestials that they should not put on shoes because their religion allows it

bjdon:
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2022
Brainful.....she's entitled to her civilized opinion unlike yoir trashy response. They should cover their faces too with long socks...Ndi ala

compton11:
and u call yourself a woman?

U are nothing but brainless
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2022
oh sharap..stop writing off point. It's all shades wrong..simple. stop acting like a dunce! religious tension is on the rise, yet more divisive policies are springing up and you say you are not the ignorant one

Hammyaladin:
Going by your ignorant assertion, You don't even know what civilization is all about.

Man became a higher been when he put on clothes.

Please to show how disgusting it is you can take off your garment and go about naked to show us how civilized you r.

You should start it.

1 Like

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by woleabayo(f): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2022
welcome to new arabianigeria
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2022
take your sharia and modesty to your dead zones,yet you support the west...stinking thing ! population with the same odour

Hammyaladin:
Naah. Majority of the sentimental and ignorant folks just want to trend without anything meaningful. They enjoy the dopaminergic they get from dragging modesty

1 Like

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2022
that's all weakest link do..cry from birth.

beerfraud:
human eater

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by beerfraud(f): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
oh I see...our policemen? any of your family members join police?have any of them been killed? writing trashy rubbish as usual just to seek for fake notice. This is just the beginning

ipob not only kill policemen but they also eat their flesh
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
oh sharap..stop writing off point. It's all shades wrong..simple. stop acting like a dunce! religious tension is on the rise, yet more divisive policies are springing up and you say you are not the ignorant one

This Igbo boi is crying cause he couldn't see the head of a hijabi. What a waste of a man!
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

take your sharia and modesty to your dead zones,yet you support the west...stinking thing ! population with the same odour

shout, anger and bitter is the only thing you and your kind know how to do.

If only you could use this energy to put clothes on those girls that skimpy around in church on Sundays, your pastor n other Hot choir members would have had some morals n decency!
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by rollandben(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Who bring this idea of dress code is demonic.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2022
I repeat..It's way better than a former sitting smelling northern governor who married an underage. I would support skimpy than banditry and rapist. I would support unclothedness to head slamming and illegal jihad. Saudi Arabia that Enslaved you and you look up to have better lives. You have never felt freedom, you was Enslaved by both the west and low life Arabs, conquered and defeated.

Hammyaladin:
shout, anger and bitter is the only thing you and your kind know how to do.

If only you could use this energy to put clothes on those girls that skimpy around in church on Sundays, your pastor n other Hot choir members would have had some morals n decency!
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by derecho(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Is that the only thing they can copy from those countries?
Murio001:
Npf is not the first police force in the world to approve the use of hijab, you can do your research on other advanced countries that approve such too e.g New Zealand, Scotland etc
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2022
I tell you today. we can never fall in love with sadists. What's attractive about covering your face even in the heat,as nobody see you,nobody send you.... Your men are being wasted in your region as we speak, in their hundreds..since 2012,how many now?.........all for the same hijab and religious nonsense

Hammyaladin:
This Igbo boi is crying cause he couldn't see the head of a hijabi. What a waste of a man!
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Called well fed... we are gonna keep taking territory from the weakest link and you will keep crying until your likes are back to reunite with your brothers in Togo and Benin republic

beerfraud:
ipob not only kill policemen but they also eat their flesh
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Madas1986(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2022
proprince:
When a Christian IG comes years later and approves a dress code for Christians, hope the north will not cry fowl. North keeps dragging this country back.
does Christians have dressing code
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I tell you today. we can never fall in love with sadists. What's attractive about covering your face even in the heat,as nobody see you,nobody send you.... Your men are being wasted in your region as we speak, in their hundreds..since 2012,how many now?.........all for the same hijab and religious nonsense

shifting goal Post as usual! Leave the east. Tour the world.. travel and understand diversity and I promise I you'll trow some of your presumed sentiment in the garbage!!

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I repeat..It's way better than a former sitting smelling northern governor who married an underage. I would support skimpy than banditry and rapist. I would support unclothedness to head slamming and illegal jihad. Saudi Arabia that Enslaved you and you look up to have better lives. You have never felt freedom, you was Enslaved by both the west and low life Arabs, conquered and defeated.

you aren't knowledgeable and I also see where all the the bitter is from!

Read, learn, travel. Don't let anyone tell you how to pacieve and understand people. Do this and I promise you you'll feel lighter.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Madas1986(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2022
adecz:
undecided

Muslims just like causing confusion
and creating threats to peace with no
agenda for progress.

They will insist on;
⏩Hijab for nurses
⏩Hijab, for corners
⏩hijab in Christian missionary schools
⏩Hijab for police
⏩Hijab for soldiers coming soon.

Question is, if the dressing for a
particular profession doesn't conform
with your religious beliefs, why train
for the profession in the first place❓☹️

The next thing is that they will lower
the entry qualifications for entering
police to enable their uneducated women
into the police force to weaken it. They
will also then insist that their women police
shouldn't be assigned to work with male
policemen..☹️☹️☹️
your dislike for Muslim will not allow you to see anything sensible in them well I don't care but read it very well it's optional not compulsory your long essay is not needed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.