Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men (32995 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by ZombieTERROR: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2022
ajayiopy:
LET PASS THE BILL,DEALTH PENALTY SHOULD BE THE PURNISHMENT

i concour

also for corrupt public office holders especially those looting with bullion vans
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by richiemcgold: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2022
I always wonder if rapists derive any enjoyment in the act of sexually molesting women. Do they actually enjoy doing that horrible thing?
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by HandsomeHITLER(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Seems there's more to it

1 Like

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by proclinician: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Yoruba people. If it's not ritual it's rape. That's what the letter R in Yoruba stands for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Shadysen: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Evil men everywhere , jah save us.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Kenny9857(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
A new low from the omoluabis. What a shame.
The children of oduduwa have turned to torns in the flesh. Raping and ritual is now their new vocation.
Try think twice abeg

I weep for your yet unborn generation
Stop being a tribalistic idiot....
Such things can happen anywhere in the world......
Don't be a senseless small boy...

4 Likes

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by koskilala: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
This is absolute wickedness. Girls are no more safe in Lagos.
How will rapists feel when they submit their own daughters and sisters to be raped. Will they enjoy it too.
let's leave their daughters and sisters out of it please, make dem rape the guilty guys themselves, other people shouldn't suffer for other people's crimes.

3 Likes

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by GloriousGbola: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2022
team baba ijesha - where you at?
we need your greatest hits

" she tempted them"
"the person reporting is a bitter ex gf of one of the boys"
"she probably collected money"

don't disappoint us now.

but this was over a year ago. and the victim has not clearly identified the assailants. this will be hard to prove

1 Like

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by descarado: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2022
See them.

On chidinma beauty contest, they all got high blood pressure but they rape and kill both small girls everyday.

Heaven and earth forbid!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2022
Why cant this animals masturbate or visit a call girl What's really happening?

Some men are becoming weak and animalistic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by marsup: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Say no to rape. Rapists must suffer.
Then again, at 13, she is not a virgin, according to doctor's findings. A lot needs to be done in our society.

1 Like

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by chukwuibuipob: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2022
angry DEATH penalty for all RAPIST,SCAMMERS
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Osibajo2023: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2022
nahr:
A girl child is not safe anywhere in Nigeria. You can't even go out without being scared for your life . Rapists, kidnappers and ritualists on the prowl. Violent crimes against girls and women is being reported everyday. I have to start learning self defense, I can't take any chances. Maybe I should start moving around with a dagger too.
lol, come do juju
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Antoeni(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2022
Hope the Rapist Is Not Related to Fashola?
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Iceberg3: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2022
Ewotuni labia Majora!??!! grin

God have mercy...thank God they weren't ritualists
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by NoFucksToGive: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2022
There has to be a media back campaign against human rituals and rape in all the southwest states .. 24 hour campaign.

Yes before you talk in Edo state we campaign against human trafficking in all media it's even now a global campaign and we started it in Edo state by speaking up against evil . One doesn't turn head and hide in shame at the sight of evil for fear of shaming your tribe .. that way the evil will keep festering and growing until you can't control it anymore..
This is the unfortunate situation the southwest is facing today . For years they held campaigns and blamed every other tiebe for crimes their own youths were commiting , they told the world they were saints it's their accomodating nature that is being criminals from other states ... (Check Adeyinka grandson history for reference)
They blamed us from Edo for all the prostitution in Southwest, they blamed , they blamed other tribes for all the robbery , rapes, rituals etc then came the internet age and the end of all propaganda as now the world sees every state for who they are...
My point is no point seeing a stone and calling it an apple.

There is something broken in the youth in all regions in Nigeria and if not fixed this is the sort of future we will all get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2022
... What an evil act. You guys should please stop all this rape nonsense. Biko nu.

To Bleep ashawo no cost. Instead of rape come I will give you money to go and Bleep ashawo.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by nairaman66(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2022
Lagos men are always hornyy like rats on heat… too much concoctions everyday.. Tufiakwa
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Calicoe: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2022
How dare you comment when the queen of rape news (sapphire) has not done so?
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Maurlupo(f): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2022
I don't have much to say buh i pray she get over it.most of the young girls nowadays, have their first sex as a result of rape.It can also be attributed to the kinds of men they roll with.what a pity.my deepest condolence.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Lakpalakpa2720: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2022
Ritual,raping,beating and the rest of them.women dey try gan.let's try and protect them please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Thinktwicemybro: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2022
Kenny9857:

Try think twice abeg

I weep for your yet unborn generation
Stop being a tribalistic idiot....
Such things can happen anywhere in the world......
Don't be a senseless small boy...
The truth hurts, your tears are justified comrade

1 Like

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2022
marsup:
Then again, at 13, she is not a virgin, according to doctor's findings. A lot needs to be done in our society.
you expect someone who was raped to remain a virgin?
Are you that slow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Skillsnigeria: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2022
The lord will deliver una
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by marsup: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2022
Descottes:
you expect someone who was raped to remain a virgin?
Are you that slow?
pls don't be stupid. She wasn't a virgin before the rape. Read the doctors statement.

1 Like

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2022
Every girl child above 10 should own this, be thought how to behave around strangers and how to spray fools

1 Like

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2022
marsup:
Some of you need to comprehend a statement before talking. A little girl was raped by 7 men and days later went for checkup but you are still expecting them to find an hymen? Really? Abi you don’t know what an hymen is?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death / Photo Of Wives And Children Of Boko Haram Members Escaping From Yobe / Five Police Interrogation Tactics That Can Lead To False Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.