Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,190 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men (32990 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by winner37(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2022
WibusJaga:

The only solution...
.org from the picture the person will suvived ?
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
marsup:
pls don't be stupid. She wasn't a virgin before the rape. Read the doctors statement.
omo, you are so so dumb it's astonishing cheesy

She was raped and was taken to the hospital, thereafter the doctor examined her body to prove and ascertain the damage done to her, hence the statement about her lost hymen and bruised labia minora undecided

You need a functioning brain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2022
She has been scared for life. Now that sapphire bitch has seen something to masturbate on.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Cruziero75: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2022
Soft or hard copy?

I am interested(07064614342; WhatsApp).

keentola:
A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these eBooks, Paperbacks and Audiobooks in minutes.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2022
Hmm victim was calm? Olosho she is.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by nahr(f): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2022
Osibajo2023:
lol, come do juju

I don't believe in that, physical defence is the best.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by reddingtonblack: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:
team baba ijesha - where you at?
we need your greatest hits

" she tempted them"
"the person reporting is a bitter ex gf of one of the boys"
"she probably collected money"

don't disappoint us now.

Naa direction wey bird fly go make you dey try throw stones, follow the thread nd stop off target.
but this was over a year ago. and the victim has not clearly identified the assailants. this will be hard to prove
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Litmus: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2022
nahr:
A girl child is not safe anywhere in Nigeria. You can't even go out without being scared for your life . Rapists, kidnappers and ritualists on the prowl. Violent crimes against girls and women is being reported everyday. I have to start learning self defense, I can't take any chances. Maybe I should start moving around with a dagger too.

Girls and young people are very safe in Nigeria, safer than in other Nations in Africa
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by HenryWilliams(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2022
DSC7:
Nobody is talking about how young boys are also being ganged raped By girls and women... angry

They don't see that as crime..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by nahr(f): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Litmus:

Girls and young people are very safe in Nigeria, safer than in other Nations in Africa

Are you being sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by geelite(m): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2022
cry cry cry
prciouschika:
So sad.... can imagine the little girl's trauma cry
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by winner37(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2022
When i hear of man rapping teenager i don't understand the whole thing ..feeling sexual arose go to olosho pay and sex her.
the least sin and crime i will never commite i paying a girl just to have sex or rape.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by bluefilm: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2022
This is bad.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Osibajo2023: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2022
nahr:

I don't believe in that, physical defence is the best.
I will give u Atala, if anyone offend u, jus swear for the person, u see d effect immediately, try it, I will give u 4 free
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by baralatie(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2022
A 13 year old?
Dem smoke shit?
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by nahr(f): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Osibajo2023:
I will give u Atala, if anyone offend u, jus swear for the person, u see d effect immediately, try it, I will give u 4 free

Thanks, I will pass.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by SugarGirl44(f): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2022
marsup:
pls don't be stupid. She wasn't a virgin before the rape. Read the doctors statement.
Did the doctor examine her before she was raped?
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Osibajo2023: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2022
nahr:

Thanks, I will pass.
u welcome, can be close friend
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Acidbath: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Animals.

1 Like

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Germi9: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
From those analysis please experts does she seem a virgin? Well i hope they catch those bastards
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by One4me: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
A new low from the omoluabis. What a shame.
The children of oduduwa have turned to torns in the flesh. Raping and ritual is now their new vocation.

The Admins are just as guilty as those of you who stir Ethnic and Bigoted insults at others, for not acting decisively and banning you but are quick to respond and ban those from the region you have insulted.
This is sort of double-standard shows that Seun Osewa needs to monitor closely, those he has appointed as Admins and Moderators, because MOST of them are doing a disservice to this forum.

If someone from the insulted Region responds to your !diotic rant above, then others will also take offense and the Ethnic Bashing, something very disgraceful among SOUTHERNERS especially, spirals out of control.

It is Children who lack home training that will insult a whole Ethnic tribe, the way you just did and small time now, you are the same one that will be crying "marginalisation and asking for referendum".

Get a Life Please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by BigBashiru: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Drsnives:
Nawa..
Some of my gender ju see t des fall hands bog time. I'll rather visit olosho than to rape any lady.
God go punish any lady we go generalize this shameful act
It's well

Men are generally dysfunctional. They have no right to lead and are bad at leadership... if they are not rapists, they are murderers, if they are not murderers they are kidnappers if they are not kidnappers, they are ritualistic and if they are not ritualistic and they are killing themselves over women or money (to use in chasing women) men are savages and women are the superior gender....

We must generalise because even though it is not all men, however, it is men!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by marsup: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Descottes:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] omo, you are so so dumb it's astonishing cheesy

She was raped and was taken to the hospital, thereafter the doctor examined her body to prove and ascertain the damage done to her, hence the statement about her lost hymen and bruised labia minora undecided

You need a functioning brain
You are so dumb and silly. Do you know what will happen to a virgin raped by 7 men at that tender age? Reason with your head. Say no to rape, period.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by marsup: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Simran94:

Some of you need to comprehend a statement before talking. A little girl was raped by 7 men and days later went for checkup but you are still expecting them to find an hymen? Really? Abi you don’t know what an hymen is?
do you know what will happen to a virgin raped at a tender age by 7 men?
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
marsup:
do you know what will happen to a virgin raped at a tender age by 7 men?
Enlighten me please because this is not the first rape case against women and underaged girls that we have seen especially a gang-rape.
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
It is well
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by godofuck231: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
God help me if this was to be a member if my family,

Vengeance is Mine, and recompense; Their foot shall slip in due time; For the day of their calamity is at hand, And the things to come hasten upon them.’

[color=#990000][/color]there will be no mercy

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by DKM123: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
I am sick and tired of NIGERIAN MEN. What da Bleep is this? Devil's incarnates everywhere! Fear Nigerian men!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Forthepeople21(f): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Fuxxin awful. What is this rape culture in Nigeria. I don’t understand it. I’ll kill a MFer
Re: How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men by Drsnives(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
BigBashiru:

Men are generally dysfunctional. They have no right to lead and are bad at leadership... if they are not rapists, they are murderers, if they are not murderers they are kidnappers if they are not kidnappers, they are ritualistic and if they are not ritualistic and they are killing themselves over women or money (to use in chasing women) men are savages and women are the superior gender....

We must generalise because even though it is not all men, however, it is men!
Female with a male Monika..
Continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) / Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos / 29-Year-Old Man Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.