Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

I’m About To Lose My Mom Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I’m About To Lose My Mom Help (293 Views)

I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m About To Lose My Mom Help by skymight(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2022
Good day everyone..

I will make this very fast plz disregard any errors. I’m originally from Anambra state but based in Benin so sometimes last year I decided to relocate my mom from village to Abuja as she’s a young woman but with village mindset as she has been in the village all her life.. she gave birth to 6 of us. So this issue started when she was in the village it is the more reason I decided to relocate her.

My mom sometimes will start acting mad without any provocation she will start accusing someone say God is showing her a vision the last time before I relocate her from village was with my uncle she said my uncle is doing juju that he wants to kill her meh you won’t really understood the scene unless you’re there so the thing goes on for weeks before she finally calm down. Then she will wake up in the midnight start running the whole area naked shouting and praying one kind prayer while accusing the man he even went ahead to mention few dead people saying my uncle killed them. I came back from benin to village trying to calm her down to no avail she won’t and didn’t even regard me out of shame I dodge and went back to Benin before making plans to relocate her thinking maybe it so after everything she acted then for weeks she was able to calm down then she started apologising saying all kinds of things and another one once you gave her she will give it to one prophet she once parked everything in the house and give the prophet that’s how it started.

Now the same thing has started again in Abuja. My mom relocate to Abuja last year we are all happy she regained her fat and shinning skin back cuz when she came she might even say she is suffering from AIDS. So the problem started last week when my mom said she want to pack out from the house we rented mind you the house rent has not expire I asked her why she said the landlord wife doesn’t answer her greeting which I made her understand she’s in the city and that shouldn’t be her problem. The same landlord wife is a busy woman got no time for anyone very cool when I visited my mom on January I saw the woman we greeted and they’re nice. So when she told me she want to park I told her okay when I come for Easter we discuss about it. According to her she said the landlord wife apologise and they’re cool but the issue is that my mom madness has started again she went and told the landlord wife that her maid is a witch and God shows her I don’t know when my mom started seeing vision she will park sands and start using it inside house to pray and pour it everywhere saying she meet one woman for market and the woman took her to one church hmm �. Furthermore she has now started accusing the same landlord wife of poisoning her food so that the husband will be dating her. She will wake up in the morning and sweep the whole street.. if my younger one finished cooking she will park the food and go and share knowing we’re managing oooo. She will wake up in the morning and start shouting the whole street she has even stop going to hospital cuz she had BP she said God has cured her. This morning she started beating my younger ones and accusing the landlord wife mind you my mom have a loud voice if she’s shouting now you will be in the next two streets and be hearing her. I made her start adult school cuz I wanted her to have knowledge before I open her dream business for her. Brothers and sisters in the house I have done everything as a child to make sure my mom sees life differently. From village to city the same thing I don’t know what to do my sister said she wants to send her to village but with this condition please someone should advise me on what to do. Is there any hospital that can help her or rehabilitation cuz she’s acting mad abeg someone should help me with any details or contact. This is very urgent as im talking to you she went out of the house this morning after beating my younger sister for doing nothing plz make una help me in any way please
Re: I’m About To Lose My Mom Help by GumGum: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Take her to see a doctor in any psychiatric hospital. There are drugs that can help her.
Re: I’m About To Lose My Mom Help by skymight(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2022
GumGum:
Take her to see a doctor in any psychiatric hospital. There are drugs that can help her.
Can you help with the hospital cuz the woman had bp and refused going to hospital for her normal medication

(1) (Reply)

A Sexually Transmitted Infection Fact. / How To Stop Vomiting Home Remedies / 10 Ways On How To Develop Healthy Eating Habits (number 4 Is My Favourite)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.