Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? (2483 Views)

Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by jidemosaic: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2023
Morning Nairalanders,

I am currently in Ondo and my parents and siblings are based in Lagos. I got a text from my sister this morning that my mom is not feeling too well.

She has been feeling pain all over her body and has been complaining of things moving in her body, leg etc.

I am seeking medical advice though some religious friends said it could be an attack (Ofa). She also has this rashes on her body as a result of all these...what can be done please? Anyone experienced such?

1 Share

Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by jflower06(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2023
Are you a native of Ondo? If yes, then ask people around there. I think they know much more about these stuffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by lomprico(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2023
Take her to the hospital, it looks like bacterial infection

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by pyyxxaro: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2023
Get all these items

1. The Navel of a pregnant Crocodile

2. The tongue of a snail

3. The armpit of a lizard

4. The testes of a Hot Lion

5. The nipple of a Dolphin

6. 24 Alligator pepper, cowries , bitter kola and Suya Pepper

Pound everything together, apply it twice daily

Thank me later

if symptoms persist contact the next IFA Priest 😟

5 Likes

Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by udede(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2023
That looks like scabies but I don't know.

Meanwhile from the look of your mamas's skin, she seems young. You must be less than 21 abi? Na children full here ooooo

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by KingMack(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Get all these items

2. The tongue of a snail

Thank me later

Shairman don drop solution 🙌🙌

1 Like

Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by Berrityga: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2023
Nairaland is not your medical center please.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by duro4chang(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2023
jidemosaic:
Morning Nairalanders,

I am currently in Ondo and my parents and siblings are based in Lagos. I got a text from my sister this morning that my mom is not feeling too well.

She has been feeling pain all over her body and has been complaining of things moving in her body, leg etc.

I am seeking medical advice though some religious friends said it could be an attack (Ofa). She also has this rashes on her body as a result of all these...what can be done please? Anyone experienced such?
Let her go to those who sell ewe omo in Lagos and explain to them with her mouth. There will be a solution.
Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by Wawelexy(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Get all these items

2. The tongue of a snail

Thank me later

You got this advice from a mad man 😁

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by Kingluqman(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2023
Ofa bawo, go to hospital naw. It is when dey tell you sey nothing do your mamma at the hospital you go know sey Na to go spiritual way. You must be battling with so many Ogun aiye before even concluding this to be ofa

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by EDOSBROWN: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
udede:
That looks like scabies but I don't know.

Meanwhile from the look of your mamas's skin, she seems young. You must be less than 21 abi? Na children full here ooooo
That is not scabies,

1 Like

Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by TheFacelessMan: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
Go to the nearest teaching hospital.

Looks like shingles, a viral infection, to me.

Please leave all the "arrow" talk. Seek medical help.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by KingAzubuike(f): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Get all these items

2. The tongue of a snail

Thank me later

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by pyyxxaro: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
KingAzubuike:

How old are you?

Depends on you
Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by Boogyman557: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
vv
Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by dmostcheerful(f): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
This is very fatal, nearly lost my mu to this last year December, it's called "agba belt" in Igbo.
I can imagine the pain she is feeling now.
My mum was treated with a traditional medicine my aunt got from Oyibo Rivers state.

So sorry, please do take care of her, the pian is out of this world, I wasn't suffering but the cray all the time cause of the constant pain my mum felt.
Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by ItisWell22(f): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
Go to the nearest teaching hospital.

Looks like shingles, a viral infection, to me.

Please leave all the "arrow" talk. Seek medical help.

More like it.

Op, take your mum to the nearest hospital.
Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by logicalhumour: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
You have no idea how common this (not the pus-like thing tho) is among women over 40. I've encountered many complaining about things moving around their body. In the hospital, we do not see anything.

Ask her if the thing has ever come out. We once got a report of the thing coming out. We told her to bring it next time it does, and she did.

Ask her and get back to me when you can.
Re: I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá? by erniok(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2023
jidemosaic:
Morning Nairalanders,

This is a spiritual attack. Hospitals won't give proper diagnosis.

(1) (Reply)

. / Can Forever Aloe Vera Gel Completely Cure Peptic Ulcer / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.