Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Mixed Breed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mixed Breed (6017 Views)

GOLDRUSH: $3,000 Will Make You A Mixed Race Baby In Ghana / Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband / Best Dog Breed For A Lady Living Alone..your Suggestions.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Breed by mamaput(f): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-caste

Half caste is a term used in the United Kingdom and other English-speaking parts of the world. An example is a child of black African and white European parentage. The term mulatto has also been used for this particular mixture. Both terms are considered impolite and potentially offensive by some in the U.S., as the words have been used pejoratively in the past to ostracize and isolate the offspring of such unions. For example, "children of the plantation" (the children of African-American slaves and their European-American masters in the U.S. Southern states) were not accepted as heirs, and in most cases, the relationship was never acknowledged, and "half-caste" conveyed the deliberate exclusion.

The term originates from the Indian caste-system, where a person of 'lesser' or half-caste would be deemed to be of a 'lower class'
Re: Mixed Breed by mamaput(f): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2007
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Half+Cast

Half cast is term used majorly in the UK. Half cast is to be mixed race mainly meaning half black/white people. This term (shoot me if i'm wrong) orginates from a poem written about a mixed race child whom was not quite an outcast from soiciety but was half cast. intresting stuff.

"my mums white and my dad's black, i'm mixed raced don't call me half casted bitch"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste
Re: Mixed Breed by JustGood(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2007
Everybody in Nigeria knows what anyone means when they say half caste
Re: Mixed Breed by moondust(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2007
I am quarter cast cool
Re: Mixed Breed by mamaput(f): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2007
JustGood:

Everybody in Nigeria knows what anyone means when they say half caste

What everyone in Nigeria knows or do dose not impress me.
Nigeria has one of the worst if not the worst reputation in the world.
I would not use Nigeria as a yard stick to anything
Re: Mixed Breed by JustGood(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2007
mamaput:

What everyone in Nigeria knows or do dose not impress me.
Nigeria has one of the worst if not the worst reputation in the world.
I would not use Nigeria as a yard stick to anything

I'm wondering what you want here on a Nigerian forum.

Why not stick with your likes so you can use them as your standard measure?
Re: Mixed Breed by choongtin(f): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2007
half nigerian/half spanish
Re: Mixed Breed by mamaput(f): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2007
JustGood:

I'm wondering what you want here on a Nigerian forum.

Why not stick with your likes so you can use them as your standard measure?
and i was wondering when you would raise your ugly head and show us the real you.
What are you doing on this Trend anyway you are not mixed but you have spoken mor than those that are. go back and read the name of the trend
Re: Mixed Breed by JustGood(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2007
mamaput:

and i was wondering when you would raise your ugly head and show us the real you.
What are you doing on this Trend anyway you are not mixed but you have spoken mor than those that are. go back and read the name of the trend

you need not display you stupidity so much.

Nairaland is a NIGERIAN discussion forum.

YOU!!! need to find out where you belong and go there.

BTW, it's not a TREND: it's a thread.
Re: Mixed Breed by mamaput(f): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2007
JustGood:

you need not display you stupidity so much.

Nairaland is a NIGERIAN discussion forum.

YOU!!! need to find out where you belong and go there.

BTW, it's not a TREND: it's a thread.

Its a forum on the www. thankgod we do not have so many useless like you to represant Nigeria that would have been a big shame.
BTW its better to be stupid than useless and a lier to top it all a fake.
Nothing you write is useful or true. you go around spoiling all the topics by going off point.
BTW what are you doing online at this time of the day?
Re: Mixed Breed by JustGood(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2007
mamaput:

Its a forum on the www. thankgod we do not have so many useless like you to represant Nigeria that would have been a big shame.
BTW its better to be stupid than useless and a lier to top it all a fake.
Nothing you write is useful or true. you go around spoiling all the topics by going off point.
BTW what are you doing online at this time of the day?

I am a proud Nigerian. What exactly are you?

Na me send you message to go born half caste?

What exactly can a loose woman like you write that will be useful?

If I'm fake, I'm glad I'm not a loose IYA NDAGBE like you.

What exactly is your business with what time I come online? Jobless IYA NDAGBE dishing out disgraceful advise to well brought up Nigerians.

Go and hang out with your kind and tell yourselves how you'll find the next man in whose home you can spend the next few years
Re: Mixed Breed by mamaput(f): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2007
Well brought up Nigerians like you?
BTW my kids are quarter caste and i am halfcaste.
do not think you can annoy me with that word.
It only tells me about your background.
A market trader that spent 3 years crossing the desert to get to Europe.
So am jobless loos woman . But you are a MAN that has a family to feed.
and you are here the happy man . go and give you children food to eat.
with all my looseness my kids are eating
Re: Mixed Breed by Banderas(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2007
Justgood is a slowpoke!
Re: Mixed Breed by aloib(f): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2007
lol, talk bout showing of ignorance, just in the name of attention seeking, kai, internet na leveler sha
Re: Mixed Breed by JustGood(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2007
mamaput:

Well brought up Nigerians like you?
BTW my kids are quarter caste and i am halfcaste.
do not think you can annoy me with that word.
It only tells me about your background.
A market trader that spent 3 years crossing the desert to get to Europe.
So am jobless loos woman . But you are a MAN that has a family to feed.
and you are here the happy man . go and give you children food to eat.
with all my looseness my kids are eating

My back ground is what it is and you can eat your heart out: you'll NEVER find out. BTW, it's obvious my background is better than your if all you can show for your background is your inability to live within a family unit.

I must have done very well for myself as a market trader who crossed the desert to get to Europe. A market trader who spent 3 years in the desert has a good family, is doing well for himself and is giving his children food to eat. It tells me that this 3-year trekking market trader has accomplished something whereas you are unable to do a thing as easy as maintaining a stable family life while smoking weed around and gallivanting from one night club to the other.

I dont see any kids who dont eat in the world so it's not such an accomplishment that your kids are eating. Is that your major accomplishment in life?
Re: Mixed Breed by JustGood(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2007
Banderas:

Justgood is a slowpoke!

NO!!!

You're the bumbling fool who thinks its fashionable for him to join the band wagon of women who are trying to show how 'wise' they are
Re: Mixed Breed by JustGood(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2007
aloib:

lol, talk bout showing of ignorance, just in the name of attention seeking, kai, internet na leveler sha

yes. a lot of ignorance.

Internet is a real leveller: some of us probably think we are so much higher than others when we dont even know them and we probably can only aspire to what they are.

I wonder how many of those who live around us where we are now that we are above. We seem to always assume that we are better than others when we think of Nigerians. Aren't we just the high and mighty?
Re: Mixed Breed by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2007
why does this always happen in NL

an innocent thread becomes a breeding ground for unnecessary animosity

even if mixed race or breeds wanted to add their two cents they'd be turned off by now

@TOPIC

I love all the mixes smiley smiley smiley

puertorican ethiopian, spanish, philipino all mixed with Naija

what great skin tone kiss
Re: Mixed Breed by westsidema(f): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2007
omg i've read alot. blah blah blah blah, yea dis is a Nigerian forum to talk of anything esp. jokes. so u don't have to think just only because its a Nigerian forum, doesn't only mean u gonna talk about only Nigerians. there are jokes and whatever it is to talk about. read other forums or threads, is not only about the NIGERIAN THING, aight?
Re: Mixed Breed by westsidema(f): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2007
Lmao@aliob
Re: Mixed Breed by luap: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2010
Half African American, and half Japanese American. I was born and raised in the U.S.A.  still live here.  I  identify with being black( unlike tiger woods).  My mother married my father, she told me he reminded her of Malcom X.  He is most likely mixed as well.  My mother is not from Japan she is from California.  In California, it was against the law for Whites to marry outside their race other than hispanics, until 1967.  The blacks and asians were all lumped together and allowed to marry.

My father is from Lousiana,  the law states that if your 1/32 black you are considered all black.  We call this the 1 drop rule.  This was challenged in the Supreme court and upheld, so the law still exist.  Many blacks in the U.S.A are mixed, but the origins of the mix were never from a loving relationship.  They were usually from a heritage of Slave owners, sxully exploiting their slaves(creoles), many of the mixed blacks are not proud of their white heritage, due to the nature of their origins.  By the way, many of the creoles(very light skinned blacks) were sold into prostitution by the French or were made into house slaves.  Masters would also sell their own children.

I want to change my last name,  It is understood many blacks here have slave names.  Many blacks discard their names for that reason.  No sense honoring their slave owners.
Re: Mixed Breed by Leilah(f): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2010
Half caste- do u know what that term really means?? shocked
Re: Mixed Breed by queeneve: 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2010
I am half tired and half sleepy,

My mother is tired and my daddy is sleepy,
Re: Mixed Breed by tpiah: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2010
why dont we post photos of biracials on the thread or something.

that one i found yesterday is simply too beautiful.

btw can someone change the thread title since it seems offensive. No pressure however.

**see me claiming i know people** smh
Re: Mixed Breed by tpiah: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2010
Re: Mixed Breed by Busybody2(f): 12:47am On Jun 23, 2010
Afi mixed breed nah grin
Re: Mixed Breed by 677ano(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2011
@OP

You insult the human race by calling them mixed breed for you information it is called mixed race or bi-racial or inter-racial
Re: Mixed Breed by niggadee(m): 12:49am On Oct 16, 2011
Mixed breed nah dats incorrect my dog is half cane corso and half staffie that's a pedigree mixed breed. There's nothing like mixed breed in human world no way never heard of dat before. Just say people with mixed race background dats it, Well mixed race ppls are very pretty gud looking people have ever seen in my life, any single mixed race f interest to date fit nigerian british?
Re: Mixed Breed by obowunmi(m): 3:18am On Oct 16, 2011
I'm naija and chinese.
Re: Mixed Breed by tpia5: 3:23am On Oct 16, 2011
does anyone know of any half+ half unions in nigeria.

eg half yorugbo + half yorugbo- what do the offspring look like.

abi dem no dey date themselves?
Re: Mixed Breed by niggadee(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^ u be mixed or u no dey happy say ur black brother dey date mullato

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals / The Role Of A Father In The Home / A Must Read!!! 12 Hardcore Truth About Marriage! !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.