Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband (1747 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by Ayomidric(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
Benin – An Oredo Magistrates’ Court sitting in
Benin on Monday remanded a nursing mother in
prison custody for pouring hot water mixed with
pepper on her husband.
Mrs Obiaka Friday, who is a mother of three, was
said to have committed the offence on Nov. 8,
2014, at First Ihogbe St., Institute of
Continuing.Education (ICE) Road, Benin City.
Friday, who was first arraigned on Monday,
however, pleaded guilty to the one-count charge.
The court was told that the victim was still
critically ill at the Central Hospital in Benin with
injuries.
The Chief Magistrate, Mr Williams Aziegbemhin,
adjourned the case till Nov. 17, for the Police to
present the facts of the case. (NAN)

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/nursing-mother-pours-hot-water-mixed-pepper-husband/
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by exe0(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dat woman way alwayz dey quarrel with epa
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
What did the man do na. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by Tallesty1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
cococandy:
What did the man do na. Na wa
You brought me here
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by chii8(f): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Poo do happens jare...
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by cococandy(f): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
You brought me here
i did?
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by Tallesty1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
Yea
cococandy:
i did?
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by cococandy(f): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Yea
ok
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by thorpido(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
For a woman to be nursing and become so mad at her husband to pour hot water mixed with pepper means she must have been so pissed about something.I hope he wasn't playing away match cos his wife is nursing.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
And she added pepper sad undecided. Mrs. Obiaka, see your life shocked . Like play, like play, oti di elewon niyen afterall, she pleaded guilty sad
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 11, 2014
He must have been a very bad husband
At least na ordinary water,he is still alive,he will make it insha Allah
Some women without the Spirit of God will use dagger and machete to pieces the man

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by stinggy(m): 3:50am On Nov 11, 2014
chimkaire:
And she added pepper sad undecided. Mrs. Obiaka, see your life shocked . Like play, like play, oti di elewon niyen afterall, she pleaded guilty sad

I nor knw y den cari her mata com court. Den spose don remove her 2 bweast too, case finish. grin
Wicked omo'ku wan kee epa angry

@babyosisi: been a while, you took some time off?

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 11, 2014
stinggy:

I nor knw y den cari her mata com court. Den spose don remove her 2 bweast too, case finish. grin
Wicked omo'ku wan kee epa angry

@babyosisi: been a while, you took some time off?

Mukina666 banned my handle and I kept away
I am too old to be making new handles
This place is not that important
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by stinggy(m): 4:19am On Nov 11, 2014
babyosisi:

Mukina666 banned my handle and I kept away
I am too old to be making new handles
This place is not that important
Hmmm
Tell me you don't have alternate handles wink

Well, I miss you on ethnic, racial & sectarian section even though our views have always being divergent.

Make sure you adhere to rules this time around smiley
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by Kanwulia: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2014
You wanno try those EDO women? cheesy

Fire for fire. . . . We dey make our own ACID KE!

Deji of Akure, come and try ya luck! wink

A nursing mother?

Lemmmme guess?. . . . . . HE WANTED TO PHOCK AND SUCK HER "lactation BUNS"! wink

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by SAMBARRY: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:
You try those EDO women? cheesy

Fire for fire. . . . We dey make our own ACID KE!

Deji of Akure, come and try ya luck! wink

A nursing mother?

Lemmmme guess?. . . . . . HE WANTED TO PHOCK! wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Why are we asking what he did? If na man pour water and pepper on him wife we go dey ask abi we go dey wonder why he no dey prison
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
haaa! what did he do?

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by bennyrazz: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
the soul/brain of some women might have been borrowed to the devil for use. Mrs.Obiaka is one of the soul borrowed by the Devil to commit atrocities
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
aisha2:
Why are we asking what he did? If na man pour water and pepper on him wife we go dey ask abi we go dey wonder why he no dey prison

Why shouldn't we ask
We didn't read that she has mental problems did we
A mother of 3 including a suckling infant pours hot water on her own husband
I want to know what he did before she employed that self defense mechanism
Men are given to violence more than women by their make up
Over 90% of criminals and cold blooded killers are men
This story is not complete
Let them ask the neighbors how they lived
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by lilmax(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
aisha2:
hmmm
Re: Nursing Mother Pours Hot Water,mixed With Pepper On Husband by AlienSPY: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
babyosisi:

Why shouldn't we ask
We didn't read that she has mental problems did we
A mother of 3 including a suckling infant pours hot water on her own husband
I want to know what he did before she employed that self defense mechanism
Men are given to violence more than women by their make up
Over 90% of criminals and cold blooded killers are men
This story is not complete
Let them ask the neighbors how they lived

See response.

Jesus come quickly this world don finish.

(1) (Reply)

Sorry, Folks, Show's Over - THAT Dress IS Blue And Black / Question ------ Bride Price In Obowo ( Imo State) / Son With AS Genotype Wants To Marry Girlfriend AS. What Do I Do As Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.