Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Messi Is A Very Very Lazy Player - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Is A Very Very Lazy Player (410 Views)

Seun Your Mods Are Very Lazy These Days.. / Mikel Exposes Hazard, Tags Him As A Lazy Player. / Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Is A Very Very Lazy Player by Tired2022: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
I have watched him over the years, and I have come to the realisation that he is a very lazy player. I think his wife has to take some blame, ever since he married her, the Leo we know stopped fighting.

Messi is the reason I started supporting a club of which I chose Barcelona.

If you watched yesterday match just like other embarrassing experiences in the past, Messi didn't press like he used to.

Imagine a 36yr old modric could remove the ball off his legs.

My advice, if you’re in a ambitious career, you equally need a partner that propels you to win at all cost.

Messi disgusts me so much. His clearly a burden to PSG.

Oga Messi, if you’re tired of playing, why not just hang boot.

Against Roma, it was the same lackadaisical attitude. It was same attitude against Liverpool, Bayern and even this psg last season.

Don't even start those sentimental talk that he's not the only one on the pitch, there something called talisman.

Messi was a talisman, not anymore. This days, its disgusting to watch him play. I hope he retires from football as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Is A Very Very Lazy Player by paulolee(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
wahala
Re: Messi Is A Very Very Lazy Player by BlaqFaze: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Foolish Ronaldo fan...next week nor far, we go see who go laugh last after ATM don destroy that fraud
Re: Messi Is A Very Very Lazy Player by uthlaw: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
You are as foolish as yourself, he should do everything on the pitch abi!

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba: Manchester United Midfielder Reveals Battle With Depression / Go Learn Coaching From Klopp, Not Guardiola – Capello Tells Italian Managers / UFABET: The Best Place To Bet On Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.