Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Zazu Zehh Blush As A Lady Knelt Down Before Him To Propose Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zazu Zehh Blush As A Lady Knelt Down Before Him To Propose Him (437 Views)

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused / EndSARS: The Moment Davido Knelt Down With His Hands Up In Abuja (Photos) / Bobrisky Reacts After JP Blush Claimed He Has Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zazu Zehh Blush As A Lady Knelt Down Before Him To Propose Him by 9jaspice: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Watch the moment Zazu was blushing as a lady knelt down and propose to him... In the video that circulated everywhere, the lady was seriously begging zazu to accept her as his girlfriend and she will give Zazu everything she wants from a man...

Click below to watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-TSFZM8KO8
Re: Zazu Zehh Blush As A Lady Knelt Down Before Him To Propose Him by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hmmm... Even with the fact that the dude looks unkempt.
All because he's got some cash... Wow..
Ladies never cease to amaze me.
Re: Zazu Zehh Blush As A Lady Knelt Down Before Him To Propose Him by Ebubu2: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hanks0000:
Hmmm... Even with the fact that the dude looks unkempt.
All because he's got some cash... Wow..
Ladies never cease to amaze me.
contracted, paid and video-Ed stunts. She’s a business girl paid and settled to act a written script in face of a camera to keep the guy name relevant and gist swirling.

Nice PR from em manager undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion 2022, Tega Expose Hidden Truth About Reunion On Ig Live Video / Rema: I Go Everywhere With Mobile Studio / Motorist Pulls Out A Gun In Public After Being Accosted For Driving Recklessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.