Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship (369 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by Ay20: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Good evening everyone...i need an advice pls
I’m a Christian and my girlfriend is a muslim, she told me few ago that she wanted to pray over our relationship nd today she told me one of her alfa say our relationship can not go anywhere
What are your thoughts on this because I really love her nd I believe we should be the ones to dictate how our relationship should be
Re: Relationship by Ay20: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
I need everyone’s honest opinions
Re: Relationship by Dannyyoung26(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Did she love you as you loved her?
If yes, she won't care about the information from her alfa....

1 Like

Re: Relationship by Ay20: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
I’m sure she loves me buh I’m not sure if it is as much as i love her
Dannyyoung26:
Did she love you as you loved her?
If yes, she won't care about the information from her alfa....

Re: Relationship by Karleb(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Were you expecting the alfa to say the relationship will lead somewhere before?

1 Like

Re: Relationship by MAGG0T(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
shocked

This people wey de use clear eyes marry Muslims.. one day e go clear una eyes.

When her Malam father go slit your throat with knife due to religion differences, you go hear from your grave
Re: Relationship by HopeNeverDies: 1:33am On Mar 11, 2022
Damnnnnn!!! Smh...

Even if The Alfa didn’t tell her anything; she could have cooked up stories for u...

In everything u do; Never ever trust ur girlfriend... lol
I Dey yawn u Man
Re: Relationship by seunak2016: 2:20am On Mar 11, 2022
op if it's true Alfa said something like that, it's because Alfa know she will turn Christian after marriage (that's tradition ), woman no get religion. there must be more details about why you cant married like maybe mother in law issue will happen in future or late marriage there won't be happy ending, ASK HER AND SHE WILL DISCUSS THE DETAILS AND YOU CAN THINK IF THERE IS A WAY UOU CAN DO IT.

nobody or relationship is perfect, even those people pastor said they are compatible don't mean there is no issue in the marriage, it's just at minimal level
Re: Relationship by Rubyjade: 2:35am On Mar 11, 2022
Ay20:
Good evening everyone...i need an advice pls
I’m a Christian and my girlfriend is a muslim, she told me few ago that she wanted to pray over our relationship nd today she told me one of her alfa say our relationship can not go anywhere
What are your thoughts on this because I really love her nd I believe we should be the ones to dictate how our relationship should be
if you eventually marry her and una born and 2 your kids decide to become Muslim, would you be fine with it?
Re: Relationship by helinues: 6:54am On Mar 11, 2022
Our thoughts?

Are you for real?

A lady that can't make decisions on her own that she needs to consult one Alfa..

If eventually you get married to such lady, don't you think 3rd party opinions would dominate the marriage?
Re: Relationship by 184xr: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Our thoughts?

Are you for real?

A lady that can't make decisions on her own that she needs to consult one Alfa..

If eventually you get married to such lady, don't you think 3rd party opinions would dominate the marriage?
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. / Will They Give Me. / Imagine Romantic Play O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.