Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? (58481 Views)

Military Gunships Kill 1,000 Cows In Nasarawa (Photo) / NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by Michelle70(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
NAF mi 35
is it me or foes this thing look too cute to be a military chopper?

Who give am that eyeball design? grin
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by God1000(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Michelle70:
well, since we have more sophisticated choppers and fighter jets than the ones u have in the pic, I think we can assume u actually looked down on it thinking we dont have it
really man? Please stop deceiving yourself
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by KingMack(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
psucc:
Not until it is helicopters, we have the following:
Advance hardship
Advance insecurity
Advance banditry
Advance Super Cops
Advance hunger
Etc

These are advance developments you hardly can have anywhere else.

You forgot we had Advance Yahoo too

3 Likes

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by OreMI22: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
God1000:
The corruption in our military is endemic and pervasive, a lot of money earmarked for military hardwares has been looted for decades leaving our armed forces in a sorry state.

We should be able to have these sophisticated weapons as a country, no one can predict the future

Yes!
I saw about 1,000 of them in Yobe on Tuesday
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by JohnBullMySon: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Michelle70:

Lol. I heard it's very noisy and powerful oh. Don't mind the looks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by God1000(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
OreMI22:

Yes!
I saw about 1,000 of them in Yobe on Tuesday
lol, I get your joke cheesy
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by God1000(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Michelle70:
well, since we have more sophisticated choppers and fighter jets than the ones u have in the pic, I think we can assume u actually looked down on it thinking we dont have it
do we have these fighter jets as well

The ultimate f-18, f-22 raptor, f-35 and euro typhoon.

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Michelle70:

Which sophisticated choppers you have than the ones in the pic? Are you aware that Apache Helicopter is in that pic? Bro take time o.
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by Help2020: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
God1000:
I'm from benue state, I will surely find time and visit NAF base soon, though I'm living outside the state for now
Don't go to their base if you're not invited o,they will deal with you and call you bandit. I and my guys experienced it in the hands of our Airforce men in Benin city 2009. It was God that saved us that day o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by Memberclub(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
These are gunship not helicopters
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by God1000(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Help2020:

Don't go to their base if you're not invited o,they will deal with you and call you bandit. I and my guys experienced it in the hands of our Airforce men in Benin city 2009. It was God that saved us that day o.
na waoo, that's very bad of them.
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by God1000(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Memberclub:
These are gunship not helicopters
whatever, it's called helicopter gunship

4 Likes

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by Help2020: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
God1000:
na waoo, that's very bad of them.
Too bad o. They called us Niger delta militants o.
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by Michelle70(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
God1000:
do we have these fighter jets as well

The ultimate f-18, f-22 raptor, f-35 and euro typhoon.
these aren't the ones u posted though

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by boringdraw: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Certain questions don't need to be asked, we don't have.

Half Time - Draw
Odds - 2.20
England » Premier League
Southampton - Newcastle

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by God1000(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Michelle70:
these aren't the ones u posted though
yeah but it's in response to your claim of Nigeria having sophisticated fighter jets
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by Michelle70(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
God1000:
yeah but it's in response to your claim of Nigeria having sophisticated fighter jets
aren't the ones I posted sophisticated?

5 Likes

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by God1000(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Michelle70:
aren't the ones I posted sophisticated?
lol, if that's your own understanding and definition of sophistication
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by Michelle70(m): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
God1000:
lol, if that's your own understanding and definition of sophistication
u brought helicopter and I gave u more sophisticated ones that the one u want to use and mock Nigeria.

Goodnight, I dont want to engage u further

17 Likes

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by God1000(m): 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Michelle70:
u brought helicopter and I gave u more sophisticated ones that the one u want to use and mock Nigeria.

Goodnight, I dont want to engage u further
alright man, it's all for fun, don't take it to heart.

Goodnight
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by Michelle70(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
God1000:
alright man, it's all for fun, don't take it to heart.

Goodnight
no issue sha, i actually took it personal, I dont enjoy Nigeria being mocked

18 Likes

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by God1000(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Michelle70:
cheesy undecided
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by cutievik: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Michelle70:
I saw Eurocopter and bell choppers in those pics and I know we have them here
If we have JF 17, then there is nothing special here

Bro, I like your analysis, join our Battlefield discussion group where this and many more would be unveiled.

Google 'Battlefieldgroup01' and join the telegram group..

You wouldn't regret it there.

3 Likes

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by oilmane(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
psucc:
Not until it is helicopters, we have the following:
Advance hardship
Advance insecurity
Advance banditry
Advance Super Cops
Advance hunger
Etc

These are advance developments you hardly can have anywhere else.

What about advanced tailor?
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by hmohammed(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Do you guys realize we are ranked number 35 in the global fire power ranking on the world

6 Likes

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by ba7man(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Michelle70:

The guns on the MI-35 aren't cute sha.
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by Realist12: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Michelle70:
thanks man . We all need such mentality to grow Nigeria, Africa has endured so much black painting. We are better, until we start to cherish Africa we'd realize our gift . A lot of us educated in Nigeria takes pleasure in comparison and backlashing , where as not proffering any solution, If we are being honest we can't compare our growth to Europe the only reason we seemed slow is our late introduction into the world politics. Our growth is geometrical , take it or leave it . We have come far.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2022
hmohammed:
Do you guys realize we are ranked number 35 in the global fire power ranking on the world
i don't know why people always look down on Nigeria in every aspect.

7 Likes

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by stamapro(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2022
See Nigerian specialty. Until Dem pass this level. Hmm na stone age airship Dem go dey use

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by hmohammed(m): 2:13am On Mar 11, 2022
hmohammed:
Do you guys realize we are ranked number 35 in the global fire power ranking in the world
Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? by Lucky7947: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter Gunships In Nigeria? (Pictures) We’ve heard lots of helicopter gunships being referred to in the ongoing fighting in northern Nigeria As usual, many are being described as “military” helicopters and many are being referred to as “Militant Boko Haram” helicopters This time though, there is a bit of confusion as to whether one organization or another is using the heli gunships Below, we examine five of the helicopters flying over the recent fighting and some video of them in action It may be none of these helicopters, it may be all of them, it may be one or two or more, it may be the one, two, or three that we’ve been told by one of the helicopter manufacturers in Australia that we now know a thing or two about

Affilite marketer? check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) / Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) / Tinubu & Rotimi Amaechi At Private Wing Of MMIA Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.