Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Yes, My Baby Is Still On The bosom - Tboss Shares Photo Of Her Breastfeeding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes, My Baby Is Still On The bosom - Tboss Shares Photo Of Her Breastfeeding (788 Views)

Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes, My Baby Is Still On The bosom - Tboss Shares Photo Of Her Breastfeeding by Ayinesongya3: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Actress and Model, TBoss has disclosed that she is still breastfeeding her 2-year-old daughter.

To celebrate her birthday, the former reality star posed for new photos with her daughter.

In one of the photos, little Starr is seen suckling from her mother's boobs.

She noted that her family has joked that she will be one of those mothers who would continue breastfeeding even when the child starts school.

Several fans and celebrities also took to her page to wish her well as she turns a year older.

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Yes-my-baby-is-still-on-the-bosom-TBoss-shares-photo-of-her-breastfeeding-her-2yr-old-daughter-534455

(1) (Reply)

Comic Actor Dejo Tunfulu Is Dead; Nollywood Mourns / A Lady Shouldn't Dress Like A Grandma When Looking For A Husband – Faith Oyedepo / Reactions Trail Portable As He Lost His Sanity While Performing On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.