Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Meet Omono Okojie, A Nigerian-born Hollywood Actress Pushing For The Stars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Omono Okojie, A Nigerian-born Hollywood Actress Pushing For The Stars (633 Views)

Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Omono Okojie, A Nigerian-born Hollywood Actress Pushing For The Stars by wiki15(m): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Omono Okojie was born in Nigeria. She is majorly known for her role in Legacies. Like everyone in Hollywood, she has her eyes set on the stars - will she explore them? Here's everything we know about her.

Omono Okojie was born in Lagos, Nigeria, to two Nigerian journalists. Her exact date of birth is unknown, although her fans say she’s between 25 to 30. It is either guesswork or they performed a human version of radiometric dating. Omono is yet to give detailed information about her family or her early life.

Omono Okojie spent the latter half of her childhood and most of her life in Los Angeles, California, where she now resides.

Omono is an actor born into a home of writers, which doubles her as a writer. Omono found the limelight as a performing dancer, her social media accounts are filled with her dancing to different Nigerian songs.

Omono Okojie Notable movie appearances

Omono Okojie is an actress best known for her role as Celo Sowande in the fantasy television series “Legacies”, the spin-off of "The Originals" on The CW. She played the role of a witch and a new student at the Salvatore School who becomes roommates with Hope Mikaelson the lead charater. She first appeared in the six-episode of the third season but got promoted to a main character in the fourth season.

Omono’s first acting job wasn’t on screen. A caption on one of her Instagram photos said her first real job was dressing up as Princess Tiana for kids’ birthday parties. She said the young ones believed she was Princess Tiana. “...would tell me they saw me at Disneyland during their last family visit,” she said. It won’t be fun when they find out she wasn’t Tiana the frog Princess.

In 2017, Omono played the character Regina in “Gook” a film directed by Justin Chon and released theatrically. Regina is the sister of Kamilla who was found going to the Chinese shoe store where their mother was killed. Regina and her brother, Keith, regularly warn her not to go to the store. Spoiler alert, she died out of disobeying this instruction.

She made her debut as Bahar in the series “NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service'' in 2015. Other popular roles include Space Girlfriend in ”Bella and the Bulldogs'' 2016, Clara Whitfield in “West Of Hell'' 2018, and Akimana in “Trees of Peace'' in 2021.

Continue reading https://axiostars.com/omono-okojie/

Re: Meet Omono Okojie, A Nigerian-born Hollywood Actress Pushing For The Stars by Crixxx: 7:46am On Jun 06, 2022
South south amaka
Re: Meet Omono Okojie, A Nigerian-born Hollywood Actress Pushing For The Stars by PlayMaker14: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2022
She's a star already....

Edo n'Imosé
Re: Meet Omono Okojie, A Nigerian-born Hollywood Actress Pushing For The Stars by MadamVanessa(f): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2022
shocked

The great Igbo tribe I salute you. After Ibibio tribe, the next tribe I hold in high esteem is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Meet Omono Okojie, A Nigerian-born Hollywood Actress Pushing For The Stars by Urheadmaster(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The great Igbo tribe I salute you. After Ibibio tribe, the next tribe I hold in high esteem is Igbo.

Had it been it was a drug dealer related matter, same you will be the first to condemned tongue

Hypocrites everywhere undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum / Lady Cries Out As Her Gateman Declares Unwavering Love For Her (audio) / Photos As Bobrisky Leaks S3x Tape On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.