Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Amen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amen (461 Views)

Amen / May We Never Encounter Them, Amen. / Say Amen To This If You Are Not Guilty Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amen by Nomore5: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Amen

1 Like

Re: Amen by portacabin: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nomore5:
Please I really need help from members of the public. I'm a struggling lady who is ready to work and make a meaningful earning out of it. I finished my seamstress training almost a year now and even when I have a job to do, because I don't have a sewing machine, people don't take me serious. But there's an opportunity to have one at cheaper price now. This is why I'm here in the public. I have seen how God bless people through social media. I believe my own cannot be completely different.

Someone is putting her sewing machine for sale worth N65,000 for N42,000 for me. I don't have that kind of money now. I don't know the value of everything in me now but I can bring out N15,000 by raising. That is to say I still need up to N25,000 or more to be up to that amount in a matter of days.

Please note: you must not give me cash in case you think I'm here to defraud anybody. Rather, any way you can help me own a sewing machine, that is all I need please.

And to avoid being seen as a fraudster, let me rather drop my contact details instead of account details should you have anything you want to find out from me.

You can reach me on: 0817 298 7004

The good Lord will never stop blessing you and your family. Thank you so much as you help.
why is your account a new account

1 Like

Re: Amen by Nomore5: 12:35am On Mar 11, 2022
portacabin:
why is your account a new account

It's my first and only account. Since I created it, I didn't use it for any post or something.
Re: Amen by Cokahot: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Scammer. Ole. You always need a sewing machine. Ubalways come up with the same story line. Stupid scammer since 2019 u have been doing this nonsense. Create another nairalsnd account and gboom,the same story line. Ole. Thief
Re: Amen by Nomore5: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Cokahot:
Scammer. Ole. You always need a sewing machine. Ubalways come up with the same story line. Stupid scammer since 2019 u have been doing this nonsense. Create another nairalsnd account and gboom,the same story line. Ole. Thief

You really need chilled water to calm down your toxic nerves. Pure water is just N20. Take it. Everybody cannot be scammers.

(1) (Reply)

Used / / How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.