Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram (455 Views)

Should A Child Of This Age Be Sent On An Errand? / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by metodman(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I will like to know how to send money to TOGO from Nigeria or somewhere else without using Money Gram and Western Union.

My family back there asked me to send via Fooz Transfert and I don't know how to go about it.

Please enlighten me.
Re: How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by Kimiso(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2022
metodman:
Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I will like to know how to send money to TOGO from Nigeria or somewhere else without using Money Gram and Western Union.

My family back there asked me to send via Fooz Transfert and I don't know how to go about it.

Please enlighten me.
i can help you send it
Re: How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by metodman(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Kimiso:
i can help you send it

How do you intend on doing that. I mean it's not easy trusting anyone on a faceless platform
Re: How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by Kimiso(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2022
metodman:

How do you intend on doing that. I mean it's not easy trusting anyone on a faceless platform
dont worry then if you believe you can help yourself,
Re: How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by metodman(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2022
Kimiso:
dont worry then if you believe you can help yourself,

Whats the rate?
Re: How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by sholatech(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Have you checked popular platforms like Chippercash and Flutterwave?
Re: How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by seankafor(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2022
metodman:

it can easily be done via p2p on any of binance or paxful platform..

Dm me let me assist you to send it
Re: How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by metodman(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2022
sholatech:
Have you checked popular platforms like Chippercash and Flutterwave?

No I'm not around but let me check them quickly, thanks alot
Re: How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by Kimiso(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
metodman:

Whats the rate?
depends on how much you want to send
Re: How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
That's what money transfer apps are for.

(1) (Reply)

Get This Dstv Explora With Extra View Decoder / Avoidable Divorce / Verba Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.