Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) (33359 Views)

My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
What are those Chinese doing there? Made in China train
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Caseless: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Nothing works in this country, all my years of using train in abroad, I never heard or witness such.. Anything that enters nigeria automatically becomes useless cry
is this even a diesel drum? I think this is total engine oil.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by pek(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Thank God it wasn't Lagos to Ibadan Airline grin grin grin

Let me just keep [b]quite
.[/b]
Yes, better keep quiet.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by iLegendd(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's a third world country for a reason.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by BabaO2: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
desiredhome:

Nigerian problem is the Nigerians themselves..... Poverty mentality..... don't forget that even when the fuel is available, the drivers will still look for way to sell the fuel/cut corners?....in some cases they will steal part of the train and sell......these are also things that can park the train........
I dont think the driver would be the one to buy fuel and to fuel trains, train corridor is a special corridor that no individual can steal fuel from the train. Different team should responsible for fueling trains/aircrafts after their trips. I strongly believe a director action backfired in this case
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Ameboperoo210: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great
NwaScore44263: Show Your Interest If You Want To Be A Moderator On The Ghanaian Forum

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Padipadi(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nigeria = Nai ji riya.
Olohun maje ka jiriya o, amin.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
They should have reservoir inside the train.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by yesloaded: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
very shameful of this country

This is an understatement
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Victerica(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wonders go agree to end for Nigeria?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
desiredhome:

The Nigerian people's problem is the Nigerians themselves........

Black man with black mentality....... period
Nothing about being black is a problem.. and what you mean by black mentality You need to get help.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by honor4me: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
The country is doomed

U people just open your mouth and say anything. Because train ran out of fuel that makes the country to be doomed, Abi? Very negative thinking youths
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by MYHUBBY: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
I don't even know if I should laugh on this or cry, this useless country, them go soon go give their new airline fuel mid air

joke of a country
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by desiredhome: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
BabaO2:

I dont think the driver would be the one to buy fuel and to fuel trains, train corridor is a special corridor that no individual can steal fuel from the train. Different team should responsible for fueling trains/aircrafts after their trips. I strongly believe a director action backfired in this case
However it's been done, this embarrassing situation is a result of cutting corners/corruption... the reason many public facilities don't even work/function well......
All we care about is me (selfishness)......
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by BigBashiru: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
NobIeKING:
but you keep saying Africa is the future

In the primera transport and brt incidents in lagos, the contract of primera transport should be terminated....

In this case, the person responsible for making sure the fuel is full before departure should be fired....

It's up to me and you to make the necessary changes in the culture to fire ppl who don't do their jobs and not be lenient to them then Nigeria will become paradise. This singular thing I mentioned is the secret.

Take chicken Republic security guards their termination was the right thing yet Nigerians were complaining they should not hv been terminated....

Africa is still the future
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by desiredhome: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Elchapo212:

Nothing about being black is a problem.. and what you mean by black mentality You need to get help.

It's better you read a comment and move on if you don't understand it......
Poverty mentality is your problem as a black man....till you change your mentality
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by mixta140: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Loewe:

Try to be positive. We are not at the same level of development as Europe. Despite the state of the nation, negative words won't improve things.

Make una no dey curse una country everyday! angry
Many of them can't even manage a small business but will come online and blame government for their misdeeds
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Ogunsay: 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Does it mean nobody check d fuel level before the train took off?
That shows pple are not doing their job very well.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by rwasiu(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga stop this abeg, the government is to blame, imagine this type of thing happens in America, won't someone be punished for it, I still say this the problem of Nigeria is not just corruption but what happens after the corruption, there is no country in the world that corruption does not exist, but what happens after corruption takes place will determine if that corruption will continue.
Thank you for your thoughtful submission. A society without law and discipline isn't better than the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Jonegonu: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
very shameful of this country
what is shameful here is people like you that can never take blame their failure rather shift the goal post to blame their family members. Is just like going out with your father car and running out of petrol on your way to your destination, instead of taking the blame you shift the blame to your father

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Mikolo70(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
skultrick:
The antispam won't let me create a topic, so I'm posting this here.

I need a professional freelance writer with some level of experience in writing for the Web. You much be ready to research and find answers.

I pay N2 per word, N2.5 if the writing is so good.

Check my signature for contacts.
Go through Unclespam
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by PointZerom: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kingpele:
Journey mercy ,this is not the fault of government for those talking trash about the government, the driver of the train should be blamed ,who embarked on the journey without making sure he has enough diesel in his tank before making the journey, afterall this is train not a car u could refill on the way ,the management of the train station is solely to be blamed.

Your government knows how to employ incompetent people Sha.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by bergs2: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga stop this abeg, the government is to blame, imagine this type of thing happens in America, won't someone be punished for it, I still say this the problem of Nigeria is not just corruption but what happens after the corruption, there is no country in the world that corruption does not exist, but what happens after corruption takes place will determine if that corruption will continue.

You dey mind that guy?
Imagine, NNPC imported adulterated fuel and up until now both the GMD and the substantial minister of petroleum resources are still trading blame.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Nenzeey479: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Thank God it wasn't Lagos to Ibadan Airline grin grin grin

Let me just keep quite.
and if it was?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by badman007(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Unscrupulous
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by shortIGBOman: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Buhari is still better than GEJ angry
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by executive12: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless Nigeria for ever!

One of the odious characters that are keeping this country backwards. After 8 years of the disaster called Buhari, you are clamouring for another disaster.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by IkemChris(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nigeria should forget about their so called airline.. Make we no get another wahala
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
desiredhome:

It's better you read a comment and move on if you don't understand it ......
Poverty mentality is your problem as a black man....till you change your mentality

You are very far from being intelligent. You can't even make any meaning right now or before now. I wonder why you chose to mention me when you could have easily done the bold at first. Inferiority complex is a serious disease
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Christistruth00: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
The Trains don’t use diesel
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Panda7(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
pixshures or adon believe it
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by lugado: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
tito44:
Buhari is a failure

Loooooool so na Buhari go refuel train������
Buhari is not the problem of this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) / Update On The Lagos Metro Railway - Photos / Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.