Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) (33337 Views)

My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by hamafok: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Halleluyah...praise be to the most high.

Stay charged up, Never run out of juice with the amazing Jo+way 40,000mah..

Dual ports, LED display, 22.5w fastcharge.

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Contact number below...

1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by ufotunang: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Buhari has useless this country its only to travel to London hospital for medical checkup he knows and travel all around foreign countries wasting our tax payers money

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by RacistProudIgbo: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7023667/ibadan-lagos-train-stuck-forest

Source: LindaIkejiBlog Instagram's Page

The so called Foolhari developmental stride in South West grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
And till the world will end they wouldn't be able to find a solution because Nigerians refuse to identify thier real problems
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by desiredhome: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga stop this abeg, the government is to blame, imagine this type of thing happens in America, won't someone be punished for it, I still say this the problem of Nigeria is not just corruption but what happens after the corruption, there is no country in the world that corruption does not exist, but what happens after corruption takes place will determine if that corruption will continue.
It's not just government..who are the people that are in government? same Nigerians...
I think there's something wrong with the Nigerian people's brain.......
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by BabaO2: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kingpele:
Journey mercy ,this is not the fault of government for those talking trash about the government, the driver of the train should be blamed ,who embarked on the journey without making sure he has enough diesel in his tank before making the journey, afterall this is train not a car u could refill on the way ,the management of the train station is solely to be blamed.
You are so funny and talk with so confidence with lack of understanding. Nothing can the driver do, if government failed to provide diesel, nigerian government is so irresponsible for decadence of all infrastructures in the country, sooner than later, the train engines will soon pack up when running the engine without diesel for couple of times more, same way they cause air accidents because money to buy fuels have been reduced or completely denied to the operation centers.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by ebubenmuo(f): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
we're coming.
Keep space for us
quote author=Mrkumareze post=110923231]Nothing works in this country, all my years of using train in abroad, I never heard or witness such.. Anything that enters nigeria automatically becomes useless cry[/quote]
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by desiredhome: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Elchapo212:
And till the world will end they wouldn't be able to find a solution because Nigerians refuse to identify thier real problems
The Nigerian people's problem is the Nigerians themselves........

Black man with black mentality....... period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by ozo13(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Thank God it wasn't Lagos to Ibadan Airline grin grin grin

Let me just keep quite.
lol
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by seyz91(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
cheesy
Odewaleadesoye:

Let me just keep quite.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Brendaniel: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
desiredhome:

It's not just government..who are the people that are in government? same Nigerians...
I think there's something wrong with the Nigerian people's brain.......

That is what I'm telling you now, the government is made up of people, and the very present people in the very present government are the people I will blame, or do you expect me who is not in government to go and hold him responsible... Oga park well jare...
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by GloriousGbola: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is the nrc. Another level of civil service incompetence. I as a domsetic user will not take out a vehicle without enough petrol. Yet these ediats loaded a train full of goods and passengers and went forward.

They should all be arrested, because it could well be a planned work in league with bandits and kidnappers.

How do you not fill your tank?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by lookingfly: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by lamalang(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
In the history of Train in the world this is the first train wey I know say fuel finished for rail
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by occam(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
It’s so easy to blame government for everything but not in this case

So did engineers and maintenance crew check level of fuel before train left Lagos? Did they do thorough check up to ensure no fault on engine? Pathetic! After government spent billions on trains, workers can’t do simple maintenance

People just do things anyhow and expect to get paid and worse blame Buhari
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by BobPRESS5(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Thank God oo.
If you haven't been in such a situation,you will not understand

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by fitinwell: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Previous Thread:

What an Eyesaw

I cannot type.. again just tried of so many irresponsible educated illiterates in the Nigerian system..

Wicked human beings..
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Keegan: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kingpele:
Journey mercy ,this is not the fault of government for those talking trash about the government, the driver of the train should be blamed ,who embarked on the journey without making sure he has enough diesel in his tank before making the journey, afterall this is train not a car u could refill on the way ,the management of the train station is solely to be blamed.

Are you minding our people, many of them are sick, senseless. What is the fault of the government in this?

Those operating the train system should be dealt with appropriately. It's too early to destroy what some people labour so hard to achieve.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by barinedan(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
What a useless country

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by desiredhome: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
BabaO2:

You are so funny and talk with so confidence with lack of understanding. Nothing can the driver do, if government failed to provide diesel, nigerian government is so irresponsible for decadence of all infrastructures in the country, sooner than later, the train engines will soon pack up when running the engine without diesel for couple of times more, same way they cause air accidents because money to buy fuels have been reduced or completely denied to the operation centers.
Nigerian problem is the Nigerians themselves..... Poverty mentality..... don't forget that even when the fuel is available, the drivers will still look for way to sell the fuel/cut corners?....in some cases they will steal part of the train and sell......these are also things that can park the train........
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by BabaO2: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Loewe:

Try to be positive. We are not at the same level of development as Europe. Despite the state of the nation, negative words won't improve things.

Make una no dey curse una country everyday! angry
south africa, Ethiopia, kenya, etc are not Europe. This is disheartening, common train, you cant operate successfully. Dont be surprised that money approved to buy fuel has been reduced by one director for his own home take away. The train fuel guage would have indicated the fuel level, but they would have compelled or persuaded the driver to manage it

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by treatise: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
very shameful of this country

Is it not better than trekking "from Lagos to Ibadan"?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Unrated900(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Dead used trains from Taiwan
Useless country
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Juliusmomoh2: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
treatise:

Is it not better than trekking "from Lagos to Ibadan"?
you don see me trek like that before?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by toxtimmy: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
you never see anything... abi dem say nigeria air will launch soon... it's either una go fly on the wings of the plane while the politicians fly inside... or dem go put una inside plane and put 1 bucket of fuel make only una fly to the land beyond beyond.

jokes aside nothing works in this country... and hate to break it to you or anyone, but it's the people's fault... it's our fault and we are willing participant in our predicament.

the man responsible for putting diesel in the train should be publicly exterminated... including those that are part of the scheme of pocketing diesel money... imagine even if they maintain the rail tracks?.. maybe one day after after something bad happens we will know.

Mrkumareze:
Nothing works in this country, all my years of using train in abroad, I never heard or witness such.. Anything that enters nigeria automatically becomes useless cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Athemisia: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Let me just keep quite.
Comrade thank God say no be one of the "O states" eeh... grin

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Previous Thread:

what a shame shameless people shameless government!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nothing works here in Nigeria. It’s a curse from our forefathers
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by desiredhome: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:

That is what I'm telling you now, the government is made up of people, and the very present people in the very present government are the people I will blame, or do you expect me who is not in government to go and hold him responsible... Oga park well jare...
No, the Nigerian people are the same Nigerians with same poverty mindset....... we are people that knows the right thing to do but decides to do the wrong thing and still expect positive results.....
We like taking advantage of every situation not minding who it hurts......... the people complaining will not do anything different if they are in charge/same position.....
We are our government in every other area......same attitude is in our markets, etc.....
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) by treatise: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

you don see me trek like that before?

A senior government official made that statement hence, in quote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) / Okada, Keke Ban: MC Oluomo In Talks With Lagos Government / How The Wheel Of A Boeing 747 Aircraft Is Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.