Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS (2757 Views)

Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) / Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord / Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2022

It's getting to the criminals running IPOB. After taking meth they thought it wise to parade a child soldier. Now the water has started warming they want to slip away from it by pretending that an IPOB camp is now a DSS camp. Funny�� to say the very least

So the DSS allowed someone to take a photo of their personnel who for reasons no one knows happen to wear his DSS vest in such a "secret" camp? So this is how the DSS bulletproof vest looks? Ndi ara ndi ara everywhere. So the DSS also posted the video on IPOB platforms telling the bingos abroad to donate for their wellbeing?

Chika Edoziem, Nnennaya Anya, Chinasa Nworu, Simon Ekpa, Madam Oyibo, Nelly Ofoegbu, Austin Agbanyim, Bright Chimezie Ishinwa, Benjamin Mmadubugwu, Enemy, Okey Foreign, its just a matter of time. It won't be long before the long arm of justice gets to all of you

https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/144775901354005/

5 Likes

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by LeoDeKing: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
I have always known that ipob is an organisation set up by illiterates to perpetrate crime under the foolish cover of fleedom fighting.

The way they boast to do something, go ahead to do it only to turn around to blame fulani herdsmen and dss proves their foolishness beyond any doubt. cheesy

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Coolsperm: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pls no SE or SS person should coment on any post made by this stupid OP or that foolish udele1, pls just ignor them and you will see them getting tired of this their foolishness, you can just view without commenting or arguing with them, the are attension seekers

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Prosperous111(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Idon belivit grin
Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Paretomaster1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Coolsperm:
Pls no SE or SS person should coment on any post made by this stupid OP or that foolish udele1, pls just ignor them and you will see them getting tired of this their foolishness, you can just view without commenting or arguing with them, the are attension seekers

You have no shame.....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Paretomaster1:

You have no shame.....
U don see bingo wey get shame b4?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Taba21: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Coolsperm:

See inferiority complex without shame what concerns south south with your cursed useless forsaken region

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Rugaria: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have always known that ipob is an organisation set up by illiterates to perpetrate crime under the foolish cover of fleedom fighting.

The way they boast to do something, go ahead to do it only to turn around to blame fulani herdsmen and dss proves their foolishness beyond any doubt. cheesy
When you are done yapping, quickly go and clean Tinubus poo...
Some of you Afonja hooligans have turned Unity Begging into life career..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Goodmarlian: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
See as you dey leak your group secret any body can wear blue cap and be forming ESN.
Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by LeoDeKing: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Rugaria:

Between a tribe scattered all over the country and another tribe mostly in their region, who exactly is begging for unity?

Tell them to all move to their villages so that documentation for exiting be made, they all start grunting up and down.

Meanwhile, Nwanne,you are talking to the wrong person because left for me, before this month run out, everybody go don go back to their country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Nyanmiridunce: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Between a tribe scattered all over the country and another tribe mostly in their region, who exactly is begging for unity?

Tell them to all move to their villages so that documentation for exiting be made, they all start grunting up and down.

Meanwhile, Nwanne,you are talking to the wrong person because left for me, before this month run out, everybody go don go back to their country.
Do you believe ipob get sense? Most of them just grab English online and start using it. Who's begging for unity between someone staying in his region and another that wanders outside his region?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Coolsperm:
Don't blame that Ezi Hausa, Biafra actualization is a threat to his existence..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by oilyngbati(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

grin grin grin grin what do you expect from an illiterate organization run by a hunchback suplim reader, namadi cownu who is also a school dropout? An ordinary Brixton barber in UK wants to form a country

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Do you believe ipob get sense? Most of them just grab English online and start using it. Who's begging for unity between someone staying in his region and another that wanders outside his region?
The one that fought and brought them backed,when they left their region for Biafra in the 60ths are the unity beggars. grin.

Pics below shows the moment unity begging Afonja were rejoicing welcoming Igbo backed when they left their region for Biafra in 60ths..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Nyanmiridunce: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Emergingnation3:
The one that fought and brought them backed,when they left their region for Biafra in 60ths are the unity beggars. grin.

Pics below shows the moment unity begging Afonja were rejoicing welcoming Igbo backed when they left their region for Biafra in 60ths..
What do you expect from a compassionate tribe like Yoruba to have done after witnessing the annihilation of 3m ibos? We have human feelings a lot. The best is to show human empathy and give the remnants of the war some succor.

Dont forget ibos used their money to board bus, not that a mass transit bus was deployed to the east oo. So next time think welll before typing your nonsense 'unity beggar' rant.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Iceberg3: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
NyanmiriDUNCE:

In Lagos,the place called Alaba Rago is like Kano city.
Same thing at Idi Araba and the butchery at Agege,all full of Hausa people. There are also Hausa Fulani settlements all over south called Hausa quarters..there's yoruba street in Benin full of yorubas... Again,they all went back to their region in the 69s but your fathers went to warnto get them back,shame,cos you are dead without them grin
So how come you said ipob people don't have sense and that they are the only ones staying outside his region?!

Ummm I'm sure you saw the last last caps five letters of your moniker grin
Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Iceberg3: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Tell them to all move to their villages so that documentation for exiting be made, they all start grunting. did they not do same in the 60s,did your fathers not grunt upandan and went to force them back to your shithole zoo?
Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
What do you expect from a compassionate tribe like Yoruba to have done after witnessing the annihilation of 3m ibos? [color=#990000]We have human feelings a lot[/b]. The best is to show human empathy and give the remnants of the war some succor.

Dont forget ibos used their money to board bus, not that a mass transit bus was deployed to the east oo. So next time think welll before typing your nonsense 'unity beggar' rant.
Compassionate and human feeling with ongoing Skull mining and human organ harvesting in their region grin
grin.

The fact remained that Afonja can't survive outside Nigeria, that is the major reason of their involvement in that war..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
What do you expect from a compassionate tribe like Yoruba to have done after witnessing the annihilation of 3m ibos? We have human feelings a lot. The best is to show human empathy and give the remnants of the war some succor.

Compassionate and human feeling with prevailing case of Skull mining and human organs harvesting in their region grin

Afonja self grin grin

The fact remained that Afonja can't survive outside Nigeria, that is the major reason of their involvement in that war..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Christistruth00: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Emergingnation3:
The one that fought and brought them backed,when they left their region for Biafra in the 60ths are the unity beggars. grin.

There were rejoicing over Gowon and Nigeria’s Victory in the Civil War

That Photo was taken after Ojukwu fled Biafra

The People rejoiced after hearing on the Radio that Ojukwu had absconded and Biafra had surrendered to Obasanjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfrMmaLgOc8

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by LeoDeKing: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=110925867][/quote]
One very funny thing about this character is the incoherence. He keeps switching from one moniker quoting me up and down busy saying nothing in particular. At one time, he will say; this is simplyleo or liondeleo as if I ever denied same. Yes, I lost my log in details, then created another account, then what?

Imagine now, he quoted me, wrote some things in bold in between my comment, and that is what he calls response.

Next thing now, he will quote me again with a picture saying, e pain am. Wetin happen wey pain me, I no understand. angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Tingotoe: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Coolsperm:
But you commented. You see IPOB reasoning grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by tiger28: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Coolsperm:
WHAT has SS got to do with this
Why do you ppl like attaching yourself to SS BY FORCE?
Can't igbos stand ALONE?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Rugaria:

Emergingnation3 see your fellow boko haram terrorists.

Notasyouthink gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Iceberg3: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

One very funny thing about this character is the incoherence. He keeps switching from one moniker quoting me up and down busy saying nothing in particular. At one time, he will say; this is simplyleo or liondeleo as if I ever denied same. Yes, I lost my log in details, then created another account, then what?
how can a Mallam code anything educated,it simply ain't possible grin grin grin you guys are programmed to move Malu around,shikena grin grin grin
Imagine now, he quoted me, wrote some things in bold in between my comment, and that is what he calls response.

Next thing now, he will quote me again with a picture saying, e pain am. Wetin happen wey pain me, I no understand. angry
Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Iceberg3: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
tiger28:
WHAT has SS got to do with this
Why do you ppl like attaching yourself to SS BY FORCE?
Can't igbos stand ALONE?
4QU,I'm SS and I stand with my SE brethren...we stand together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by LeoDeKing: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=110927682][/quote]
People are making comments, this one feels he must also say something.

Now what has he said? Just hovering around my mention busy saying nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Iceberg3: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

People are making comments, this one feels he must also say something.
grin grin grin alumajiri grin grin grin
Now what has he said? Just hovering around my mention busy saying nothing.

1 Like

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Nyanmiridunce: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Compassionate and human feeling with prevailing case of Skull mining and human organs harvesting in their region grin

Afonja self grin grin

So after many years of the war, can ibo survive outside Nigeria? Your sit at home has no effect on the national economy. If you want Biafra, pack go back home and watch it come quickly.

So Lagos can't survive outside Nigeria according to you? Then why are you so obsessed with Lagos? Why does innoson has to wait for FG and other states' patronage if y'all can survive without Nigeria according to you?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Coolsperm:

Ijele is doing a great job exposing IPOB foolishness and their gullible supporters like you.

3 Likes

Re: Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS by IgweOfNnewi: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Reaction Of Delegates To Peter Obi Speech / Tinubu Caught On Video Staggering And Shaking On Stage Of Inauguration / New Inspector General Of Police With New Lagos Gov In 1999 , Now President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.