Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad (3013 Views)

The Dreamers Scholarship Fund Is Offering N1million To Secondary School Students / Adeola Soetan: OAU Student Leader Who Spent 13 Years For A Five-year Course / Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by CampussNews: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A Twitter user identified as @akunnesiobike12 shared a heartbreaking story of his friend who was dumped by his nurse girlfriend weeks after helping her to relocate to the United Kingdom to study, Siggy reports.

According to Twitter user, @akunesiobike12 who shared the story, the girl told his friend that she no longer finds him attractive and she now wants to prioritize her career.

He tweeted ; "So this my UK friend was supporting his nurse girlfriend in NG to come over to UK, even gave her money for IELTS, and CBT exams, totaling almost a million naira, just to support her dreams of moving to the UK, only for the girl to move to the country, & told my guy that she no longer find him attractive, & that she’d need some space as her priority is now her career.

"Even when my guy drove almost 4 hours to her house, she couldn’t even offer him a cup of water or anything to eat. Man has been left heartbroken since then. I pity him sha".

Source: SIGGY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Prosperous111(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nah to arrange boys go collect my money

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Kindness22(f): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
ok
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by wizonlyson: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Prosperous111:
..lol..thats nigeria for u..

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin

She knows it won’t happen there in UK.
She dare not do it here in Nigeria.

Prosperous111:

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Juliusmomoh2: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
you can't try this with igala man like myself.. body go tell you ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Shalommy(f): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Same way guys dey japa with women money. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Prosperous111(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
callme9mm:
grin grin

She knows it won’t happen there in UK.
She dare not do it here in Nigeria.

She's heartless
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by madridguy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Maybe one case in a century.

Shalommy:
Same way guys dey japa with women money. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Ahmed0336(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
What a SIMPle guy. That gender has now successfully turn him into a REDPILLER grin
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by kepstone: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
My ex did this to me.... I had to let go and let God. Revenge is not the best.
He has sown a seed if genuine love, heaven will repay him with agood wife who lives and values him. Leave such girls who think they are smart. Guyz becareful don't invest in a girl that is not investing in you.
Reciprocity is the #tag she must reciprocate.

7 Likes

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by pseudonomer: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Any assistance I can’t give to a random stranger, I will not give it to a girl I’m dating… This ot has saved me from any heartbreak… The only exception will be my wife, if and only if I get married.

Stop assisting a lady for the sole purpose of she staying committed to you.

6 Likes

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Goldbw122(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
That is life fr you in general
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by arthurwillia(m): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
kepstone:
He has sown a seed if genuine love, heaven will repay him with agood wife who lives and values him. Leave such girls who think they are smart. Guyz becareful don't invest in a girl that is not investing in you.

Tel us more brother
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Daniel058(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
The Lady is wicked,but there is nothing the Guy can do about it. Move on brother, don't try forcing her .
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2022
kepstone:

You're a full... Hope you've learnt your lesson?
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by CheedyJ(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2022
See brother , brother wey mumu, brother wey no wise...serves every mumu brother right ...
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 11, 2022
Women always know what they want.
They may give you the impression that they are confused, but that's all lies, for they are just navigating through their treacherous steps.
Women never compromise when it comes to settling for a marital partner.
Nowadays MEN have a lot to learn from them.
That's the reason always encouraging MEN never to compromise in choosing the desired lady.

Start Learning to dissociate yourselves from your GIRLFRIENDS today. Never attach too much emotions especially when dealing with them.

That a LADY is with you today is simply because she hasn't been privileged to find someone better than you, around her.

IF you expose DAVIDO's CHIOMA to R. Kelly or Nelly, she would immediately frustrate her relationship with Davido & wouldn't mind settling as a 3rd Baby Mama under the aforementioned.
That's how women operate. That's the reason it easier to sleep with the wives of poor men

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 11, 2022
Daniel058:
The Lady is wicked,but there is nothing the Guy can do about it. Move on brother, don't try forcing her .
she's smart and not wicked.
She knew what she wanted ab initio.
It's the GUY that wasn't smart enough to detect he had a LEECH around him.
Most GUYS are not smart naaaa.
The moment they are faced with Breasts & Pussssy they run into entropy.
It takes a Real man to see such and stand firm, knowing his plans & targets.

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Stevenson1(m): 1:56am On Mar 11, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A Twitter user identified as @akunnesiobike12 shared a heartbreaking story of his friend who was dumped by his nurse girlfriend weeks after helping her to relocate to the United Kingdom to study, Siggy reports.

According to Twitter user, @akunesiobike12 who shared the story, the girl told his friend that she no longer finds him attractive and she now wants to prioritize her career.

He tweeted ; "So this my UK friend was supporting his nurse girlfriend in NG to come over to UK, even gave her money for IELTS, and CBT exams, totaling almost a million naira, just to support her dreams of moving to the UK, only for the girl to move to the country, & told my guy that she no longer find him attractive, & that she’d need some space as her priority is now her career.

"Even when my guy drove almost 4 hours to her house, she couldn’t even offer him a cup of water or anything to eat. Man has been left heartbroken since then. I pity him sha".

Source: SIGGY

E no go pass Igbo man. I think Igbo men needs a generational orientation about this stuff.
Them no wan hear. Every year, month, week, the same news and the same results.
Why would you make money finish, go take over the job of a father that's lazy to train his children to school?
You meet a girl and first thing in your mind na to train her school finish
Omo, I just tire for my gender, I swear!

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by 1Sharon(f): 2:05am On Mar 11, 2022
That was dumb of him
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Totilopussylick(m): 2:29am On Mar 11, 2022
Prosperous111:
Money wey she done spend finish tongue

You and your boys will be disappointed on arrival tongue

1 Like

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by segunelijah01: 2:49am On Mar 11, 2022

Lol, twisted world
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Femi8586(m): 4:59am On Mar 11, 2022
Many guys are too weak. For God sake, why must you sponsor a girl that's not your daughter, your wife, or your siblings financially?

Just because she's dating you? Money you cannot spend on your blood sisters, you prefer to go out and waste it on a girl wey no send you. That won't think twice before dumping your foolish ass once she sights a better offer

1 Like

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by 9gerian: 5:14am On Mar 11, 2022
Same story different day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by 9gerian: 5:17am On Mar 11, 2022
Femi8586:
Many guys are too weak. [b]For God sake, why must you sponsor a girl that's not your daughter, your wife, or your siblings financially?

Just because she's dating you? Money you cannot spend on your blood sisters, you prefer to go out and waste it on a girl wey no send you. [/b]That won't think twice before dumping your foolish ass once she sights a better offer
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by pmc01(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2022
HenryDion:

You're a full... Hope you've learnt your lesson?

He's a full? What are you even saying?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by BennyDGreat: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
she's smart and not wicked.
She knew what she wanted ab initio.
It's the GUY that wasn't smart enough to detect he had a LEECH around him.
Most GUYS are not smart naaaa.
The moment they are faced with Breasts & Pussssy they run into entropy.
It takes a Real man to see such and stand firm, knowing his plans & targets.

This isn't smartness. Yes, the guy too might just be interested in her body but I don't see it as smartness.

Don't accept gifts from someone you know you don't love

1 Like

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2022
pmc01:

He's a full? What are you even saying?

He understands.
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by BigDawsNet: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2022
People don't learn Sha

Probably one of his sibling still dey hustle for naija oh...

And u had to ship in an un_married partner!...

Na una know jare

1 Like

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by LordIsaac(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2022
"When you see water running uphill, it means someone is repaying a kindness."
-Robert Greene

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Date For Which Post Ume In Crutech Begins Or Any Valuable Information / A Must Read For Every Civil Engineering Student And Aspirant / nekede 2014/2015 Third ( 3rd) Batch Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.