Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad (3011 Views)

The Dreamers Scholarship Fund Is Offering N1million To Secondary School Students / Adeola Soetan: OAU Student Leader Who Spent 13 Years For A Five-year Course / Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by FahBuLous: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Guys de mumu me Sha...
No de help girl base on say you wan marry am or make she de tied to you...

If you wan help, help am say na normal human being u de help...

If u no wan help am, no help am...

All this "after everything he did for her" is rubbish
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by yuping(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2022
kepstone:
My ex did this to me.... I had to let go and let God. Revenge is not the best.
He has sown a seed if genuine love, heaven will repay him with agood wife who lives and values him. Leave such girls who think they are smart. Guyz becareful don't invest in a girl that is not investing in you.
Reciprocity is the #tag she must reciprocate.
I'm sorry to say this, heaven no go do anything for this matter, when you have your sibling but ignore them to sponsor another's man daughter.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by kepstone: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2022
yuping:

I'm sorry to say this, heaven no go do anything for this matter, when you have your sibling but ignore them to sponsor another's man daughter.
Sorry to burst your bubble... Heaven will reward him with a good wife. Don't forget what we sow we reap ooo. You think this stuffs don't happen in real life, Biko it does my brother is a good example, I have seen others too that after the one they loved ditched them, God in his Mercy rewarded them with an amazing spouse. Pls stop encouraging wickedness among the female folks, they are the ones always doing this shit and nonsense. Why string a guy along and make him invest his time and money on you only for you to give a useless excuse, not her fault but the guyz fault. I will never invest in a girl not investing in me, the last one is the last. If you want my money, I must want your money too.
Love that is not reciprocated is a scam... Guyx always treat a lady the way she treats you. If she calls once, do the same if she never tells you I love you, don't tell her same, if she is not treating you special don't treat her special if she bills you bill her too, if she walks away pls walk away. Guyx are art the Recieving end if this deciet and scam called relationship.
Guyz be wise pls don't allow a woman do u mugu, some of this girls are very heartless.
Be wise be guarded.
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by yuping(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
kepstone:

Be wise be guarded.
I understand your view the stories you explain, will only work when you treat your family and friends same way you treat your girlfriend. Most guys priorities there girlfriend more and this type of men deserve nothing from God.
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by ednut1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Simping does not pay
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by virginchaser(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Guys, please don't stop helping people to grow. I helped so many ladies in the past to become someone in life including my sisters. In education, in business development and by just talking to them when they were going astray. I am happy to see many married and working in a cooperate environment and taking my referrals seriously based on trust and relationships we built then.
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
gentleman82:
Nigerian women are the most wicked in the whole world. Very terrible at that.
Wait until you taste others.
Re: Nurse Dumps Boyfriend Who Spent N1million To Support Her Study Abroad by Thecreatorx: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
kepstone:

Sorry to burst your bubble... Heaven will reward him with a good wife. .
Lol it’s not compulsory to marry.
We now see good wives as special gift from heaven because of how the Average Nigerian woman behaves grin

This story is from twitter, then plenty there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Deadly Is Monitor Lizard? / New Face Of Agbor Technical College / "Constituted Authority": Ajimobi Begs LAUTECH Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.