Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) (16243 Views)

Bandits Invade Angwar Danko In Kaduna, Kidnap Villagers / Gunmen Attack Hospital In Idon, Kaduna, Kidnap 2 Nurses / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Armed bandits invade a community in Kaduna state, killing three people and abducting two women in the early hours of Thursday, March 10.

salemgists gathered that the attack took place at Fumigi Street, Ungwan Galadima, Gonin Gora, Chikun Local Government Area of the State.

The ugly development was confirmed in a statement released by the state chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, Rev. John Joseph Hayab.

According to him, the attack went on for about an hour without disturbance by security operatives, adding that those killed by the bandits are Aminu Bege and his son, as well as a neighbour.

A source at the scene of the incident stated that there were gunshots all over the place.

He said that the bandits operated freely and left with their abductees. He said:

“The bandits are now killing their victims in order to put fear in the people.”

Source: https://salemgists.com/bandits-eliminates-three-abduct-two-women-in-kaduna-state-photos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by Juliusmomoh2: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
it is what it is...
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by ademasta(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by wizonlyson: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
nacibem:
Buhari will handle INSECURITY Osinbajo will handle ECONOMY Pee Poo man will build on their legacy
..is this your takes, on this..

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kaduna State governor had overtime shown he is least bit interested in banditry and kidnapping activities in his domain. All man for himself is his policy on insecurity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by lordchiz(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Just at my backyard
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by Coolsperm: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
We Yoruba muslims are more interested on how to beg the SE and SS to remain in Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by tito44: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Buhari/Osinbajo regime is the worst in the history of Nigeria.

Never again will this calamity befall us.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by hirevik503: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Make this ppl stop all this na
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by money121(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by compton11(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
This bandits shiit is just spreading like a bitch.
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by talktimi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Continue calling them bandits
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by Tepraj: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 60% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦3,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Call us with the number on the flyer or contact us via WhatsApp to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

[img]https://images./3stpdmgoRZEDDTJMBvSLV8.jpg[/img]

[url=/sM3g][img]https://i./3OK6Q.gif[/img][/url]

[img]https://i./3OK6U.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Just Like that
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by Mequtep: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nigeria, the home of kidnappers.... When will all this end?
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by ATEAMS: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Demands Fuel as ransom
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nawaoh, I want us in the south to know that this bandits might be part of the strategy for islamazation of our country, I say might because it baffle me to think that our strong military might in Africa can tolerance this ill trained bandits but if they like let them kill everyone in the north we in the south won't permit them to expand their territory...ESN is dealing with fulani bandits in south east i haven't heard of their evil enterprise for awhile now ,surely buharia and terrorist brethren won't have their way now since they failed since 7 years ago

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
we thought this nonsense has stopped
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by LILTJAY1: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
As far it is not yoruba land, I care not cool
Quote me to say nonsense and let your people mourn you by this time tomorrow
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by Brendaniel: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
I blame Buhari and El-rufai...
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by Rugaria: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
They're systematically wiping off the christian minority of the North.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by visijo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Damn!
Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by Teetee777: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
My experience how I almost kidnapped by terrorist along Abuja - Kaduna road on my way to Kano today

1. Being the experienced I have, that whenever I wanted to traveling I used to sit at the front seat, reason is that, I used to prepare my mind ready before I travel that anytime we encountered the bandit on the road, I will use the opportunity of sitting at the front to escape.

2. I woke up early on that day from ibadan to the Kano park, on my way going, one customer sent some money to me for the market, the money delayed my time to the park, on gotten to the park, the first seat has been occupied, I have no option than to seat on third row of the bus.

3. Whenever I want to traveling, I used to send my wife on whatsapp, those who owned me market and those who I owned market, their phone no, quantity of bags etc. because I known that traveling to the north at this time is very risky.

4. we reached Abuja at 3 am on Thursday, today, there was a filling station after dikko junction that those bus used to buy fuel and after the fuel, they used to continue their journey in convoy because of bandit.

5. Our bus was the one that lead the convoy, after about 10km journey, we heard gun shot from the bush that target our driver, the gun shot hit the driver on the right hand, the second gun shot hit the lady beside the driver and her hand condemned, the third gun shot hit the driver at the head but not enter his head.

6. After the third gun shot, the driver couldn't drive the bus again, the driver opened the door and ran away, the passenger beside the door opened our door also, everybody scattered for their safety.

7. Unfortunately for us, we have been sorrounded by bandits, I was followed by one bandit with gun in the left hand and touch light in the right hand.

8. Almost 8 bus was surrounded by bandit at the same time, some people were killed and some people were badly injured by gun shot. The bandit that followed me picked me up when I fell down because the guy "na usain bolt"

9. After he picked me up when I fell down, he shouted on me and speak fulani language, only thing I heard from his language was 'mallam" "mallam'. he was leading me to the bush, I got another opportunity to ran again, he ran after me and picked me up because I can't match his running. I did it for the third time when I got the opportunity to escape.

10. After I attempted for the third time to escape, there was a woman that coming toward us because it was dark and the woman couldn't ran because she was very fat, the bandit left me alone and ran towards that woman and he kidnapped the woman to the bush, I used the opportunity to escape.

11. The Army and police arrived the venue but they couldn't face these bandit, they ran.

12. Our driver and some other passenger was rushed to hospital in Kaduna.

This is my life experience I witnessed today

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos) by Benitoh: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Inflation on the rise

Killngs everywhere.

Joblessness abound.

Frustration and Anger in the air.

Corruption a normal.

Tribalism and ethnicity normalized in our institutions.

Nigeria is on the part of total collapse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Halts N600 Billion Electricity Subsidy, Confirms Power Tariff Hike / Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa / President Buhari Writes Kano Governor Over Maitama Sule's Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.