Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! (1436 Views)

Iphone Users Are Delusional. / Telegram Founder Blasts Apple, Says Iphone Users Are Digital Slaves / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Siberia01(m): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
shocked

The phone section of Nairaland is always at war...

Due to the unending battle between Xaomi fanboys
And Transsion Marketers...

The Xaomi fanboys believe anything apart from Xaomi is a Trash .. including Nokia,Samsung and Apple
The don't want to know..how expensive your gadgets is... It's either Xaomi or nothing....

They don't care about the bloatwares and failing MiUi in xaomi phones

But they take time in picking out faults in other brands!

lipsrsealed

undecided when is this war going to end

3 Likes

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Juliusmomoh2: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
yeah it's either our brand or never..

1 Like

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Randerl: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Siberia01:
shocked

The Xaomi fanboys believe anything apart from Xaomi is a Trash .. including Nokia,Samsung and Apple
The don't want to know..how expensive your gadgets is... It's either Xaomi or nothing....

lipsrsealed

So wetin make we do?

5 Likes

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by DozieMartin: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Did you just mention bloatware in Xiaomi? You lied, 80% of apps Infinix, itel and Tecno are bloatware just telling you from experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
you failed to beat us, kindly join us. Redmi na baba.
Siberia01:
shocked

lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Xiaomi marketers were once transsion users, and they preach Xiaomi because they don't want innocent folks to suffer what they suffered in the hands of transsion devices. It's your choice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Pussyassniggar(f): 12:59am On Mar 11, 2022
HenryDion:
Xiaomi marketers were once transsion users, and they preach Xiaomi because they don't want innocent folks to suffer what they suffered in the hands of transsion devices. It's your choice.
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by HYDEEE: 2:20am On Mar 11, 2022
From their Samsung vs tecno bs in 2013 to tecno vs the world and android vs ios, the phone section guys love to argue and the worst part is alot of them just spout rubbish and argue blind, had to japa from the section because of their wahala. Op are you new to this section.??

2 Likes

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Karleb(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
That's why I gave the phone Naomi!

IPhone users are not as proud as those guys.
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Muokechiedozie(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Karleb:
That's why I gave the phone Naomi!

IPhone users are not as proud as those guys.
and it not like they are using the high end ones o. na redmi and redmi note
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Kyase(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Siberia01:
shocked

lipsrsealed

Naso one dey tell me say their note 10 better pass Samsung s9 grin

Very useless people

2 Likes

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by masterfactor(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Siberia01:
shocked

lipsrsealed

Nothing new here, people argue with everything.
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Shuregirl: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
If you're regular on this forum, you'd notice a complaints from Xiaomi users, from one issue to another. Abeg make everybody just rest

1 Like

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by dyfaze: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
@Op, your opinion is contradictory, no sensible Xiaomi users will tell you that all other phones including Samsung n Apple are trash. That's not true, it is exaggeration.
I hope you know more about phone specifications very well? When it comes to King of Android, any day , any time, it is Samsung, especially the S n Note series
Samsung always have unique display with the help of the super Amoled screen. But some Samsung phones are trash for instance, most of their A series. Imagine the back body of 260k A72 is built with plastic though they use Snapdragon ,730 or so
Every phones has its flaws. For you to enjoy any phones, be it Samsung or Xiaomi, you have to get flagship n above not the low budget one. However Xiaomi flagship are always heavy (May be because the body is always build with glass) n their phones always consume data, I don't know why. I started using Xiaomi in 2018, Note 5, I'm on note 9s now. Planning to switch to iOS now
You can not involve Apple, iPhone and Xiaomi are not running on the same OS.

You can only compare Android with Android phones. Be it Xiaomi, Samsung or Tecno, they must have similar specifications. You can't not just generalise it. They don't comparism like that
For instance:
Xiaomi note 10pro with Samsung A72
Note 9pro with Samsung A71
Camon 18premier with Mi 11

3 Likes

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by scarycuteface(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2022
Lol grin Maybe that's how they can market their brand. Who knows?
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by OneKinGuy(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2022
DozieMartin:
Did you just mention bloatware in Xiaomi? You lied, 80% of apps Infinix, itel and Tecno are bloatware just telling you from experience.
Most of the people who use those phones doesn't even know what bloatware means. They feel that since the apps came with their phones, its best for them. I once used one of my guys phone and i felt sorry for him. In the notification area, you'll see things like phone master opera news, scopper news, xclub, dozens of chrome stuffs, aha games etc. Am like dude, i can help you debloat these stuffs, he's like it came with the phone, so its good.

As for the thread topic, i do think xiaomi users are a bit aggressive. The lowest brand new xiaomi phone you can get now cost about 40-50k. Most people who need a smartphone cant afford that. That's why they opt for transsion phones which has a lot of budget phones which starts from 20-30k. People easily tends to forget that majority of our population are poor and they don't care for midrange or flagship phones. So just get the one your pocket reach and no one should have the right to bash you for it.

2 Likes

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by hoilakes(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2022
yeah you know thats how stars DO
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Jacku: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Xaiomi marketers are usually aggressive. They market aggressively and angrily. Those kind people, fear them o
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Jacku: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
OneKinGuy:

Most of the people who use those phones doesn't even know what bloatware means. They feel that since the apps came with their phones, its best for them. I once used one of my guys phone and i felt sorry for him. In the notification area, you'll see things like phone master opera news, scopper news, xclub, dozens of chrome stuffs, aha games etc. Am like dude, i can help you debloat these stuffs, he's like it came with the phone, so its good.

As for the thread topic, i do think xiaomi users are a bit aggressive. The lowest brand new xiaomi phone you can get now cost about 40-50k. Most people who need a smartphone cant afford that. That's why they opt for transsion phones which has a lot of budget phones which starts from 20-30k. People easily tends to forget that majority of our population are poor and they don't care for midrange or flagship phones. So just get the one your pocket reach and no one should have the right to bash you for it.

how do you debloat follow come apps
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Jacku: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
This one we never see SunshineV and SunshineHQ and Skywalker243. Wetin dey sup na?

Them never pay una yet? Abi them don terminate una contract? We dey miss una o
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jacku:
This one we never see SunshineV and SunshineHQ and Skywalker243. Wetin dey sup na?

. grin , Na those guys make me believe say Xiaomi better pass Samsung .. As I buy the phone after 3 months my eyes clear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by OneKinGuy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jacku:
how do you debloat follow come apps
First, you need to have adb drivers installed in your pc
https://androidmtk.com/download-15-seconds-adb-installer

Then your can use this method
https://www.xda-developers.com/uninstall-carrier-oem-bloatware-without-root-access/
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Jacku: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
OneKinGuy:

First, you need to have adb drivers installed in your pc
https://androidmtk.com/download-15-seconds-adb-installer

Then your can use this method
https://www.xda-developers.com/uninstall-carrier-oem-bloatware-without-root-access/
okay. But it won't break the phone?
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Jacku: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
. grin , Na those guys make me believe say Xiaomi better pass Samsung .. As I buy the phone after 3 months my eyes clear cheesy
hahahahahahaha. Sorry man grin

Na their way be that. Very aggressive and angry people. If those guys join bokoharam I no go surprise cos of their aggressiveness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Siberia01(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by OneKinGuy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jacku:
okay. But it won't break the phone?
It will if you uninstall core android system apps. But most proprietary apps from transmission can be removed safely. It's also recommended to have a backup before removing any system app.
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Jacku: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
OneKinGuy:

It will if you uninstall core android system apps. But most proprietary apps from transmission can be removed safely. It's also recommended to have a backup before removing any system app.
ah! Omo, make I leave am like that o. I no want wahala o lol. Thanks anyway
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Blastedholligan: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
They are usually very aggressive. I don't know why
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Blastedholligan: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jacku:

lol them never pay them wage na
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by Freelancerx: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
OneKinGuy:

the last paragraph is the fact
Re: Xaomi Users Are Very Aggressive !! by skywalker240(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Important Message From Mtn Network On New Policy About Beta Talk Tariff Plan / . / Can't Remember Password For Samsung E2652w

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.