Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi (22256 Views)

Garba Shehu’s ‘Attack’ On Adeboye Was To Rebuke Osinbajo - By Fredrick Nwabufo / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / An Open Letter To Osinbajo By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by LLiKYekoba: 5:17am On Mar 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Wish you made any sense?, Yorubas decide from Lagos to Asaba, the 5 percenters after the 2nd President Buhari River Niger Bridge are inconsequential, go & ask pdp.

In the greater scheme if things, yorubas are minority in the south. One region (SW) can't be greater than 2 (SE and SS).

Also, I have also known Osibande to be a bigot covering himself in the toga of christianity. All the appointments he made into the office of the vice president were all filled with yorubas. No fulani, no hausa, I didn't see an Igbo name on that list. The list was released few years ago and made it's way to this forum.

1 Like

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by HernanCortes: 5:31am On Mar 11, 2022
jmoore:

You didn't even read the article very well.

Righteous rule? When Osibanjo was involved in billion naira corruption.

Those bigots don't think. They are essentially the same whether Christian or Muslim

1 Like

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by okefranci: 5:38am On Mar 11, 2022
It's only God that can forgive you with your trash
Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Can the church handle the political dirtiness in Nigeria without getting enmeshed?
There is as much dirt in the church as Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by 9japride(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2022
I believe the church has members supporting other candidates? They should stay out of politics.
Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by Ventura1: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2022
I once said that Nigeria need a leader in the mould of an atheist. Basically, the RCCG wants to do the same we accused MURIC and other Northern based Islamic organisations of doing.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by TheSameGuy(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2022
Why should RCCG?
The want to Christianize Nigeria like MURIC also want to islamize Nigeria?
Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by rejoice4eva(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2022
The RCCG is more than Osibanjo, as Nigeria is bigger than an individual, a party, religion, a tribe or an opinion.
The Church has waited too long , because of the wicked and selfish people, who called politics dirty and have subjected the destiny of the nation into Jeopardy.
Let everyone come on board that has something reasonable to offer, to rescue this nation from the destroyers.
All these cheap blackmail and deliberate attempt to handcuff the church has expired.
Nigerian belongs to all, whether Christians, Muslims or traditionalists.
Enough of intimidation. We are not complaining again. We want to be involved.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by TechSkill: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Can the church handle the political dirtiness in Nigeria without getting enmeshed?
Farouq is MAAAAADDDDD... as if Northern religious leaders have not been doing this for decades.

i support Nigerian Christian Body advocating for political involvement and sensitization of the public to get their PVC... but not the way RCCG is going about it.

1 Like

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by Nisiw365: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

In the greater scheme if things, yorubas are minority in the south. One region (SW) can't be greater than 2 (SE and SS).

Also, I have also known Osibande to be a bigot covering himself in the toga of christianity. All the appointments he made into the office of the vice president were all filled with yorubas. No fulani, no hausa, I didn't see an Igbo name on that list. The list was released few years ago and made it's way to this forum.
shut up. Sw is greater than both se,ss. Sw would decide for other southerners

1 Like

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by LLiKYekoba: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2022
Nisiw365:
shut up. Sw is greater than both se,ss. Sw would decide for other southerners

Another ewedu utopianist. grin

2 Likes

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by pharmagba: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Tough question indeed?

But I see it this way, what will happen if the church fold it hand and decide not to. One day a demon will assume power and scrape the church
Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by keentola(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2022
A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Sidney Sheldon's
Stephen King
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these eBooks, Paperbacks and Audiobooks in minutes. Check my bio on how to connect with Us
Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by chloride6: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2022
What a mad man..

Sultan no dey do politics?

1 Like

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by rejoice4eva(m): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2022
9japride:
I believe the church has members supporting other candidates? They should stay out of politics.
So that the wickedness, lawlessness, oppression and intimidation can continue. So, those who are into politics, they don't have religion?
Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by GRACEGLORY: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:

That’s the wrong perception, politics isn’t dirty, it’s the people in politics that are dirty, just like guns don’t kill people, people use guns to kill people. Politics isn’t dirty, rather, it’s abused by the wrong people.

1 Like

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by Hashimu: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2022
Farooq Kperogi with his rhetorics again.
Where do you belong?
Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by Nisiw365: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Another ewedu utopianist. grin
Ipobian cannibal in pains
Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by Awoleesu(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Otuegbe:
Tinubu all the way.
He will unite all.
That's because you don't know the subtle character you're rooting for...

1 Like

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by LLiKYekoba: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Nisiw365:
Ipobian cannibal in pains

Your lamentation no pass like that. grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by mastermaestro(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Amaechi? It seems you no nothing about Nigeria, South South can never rule Nigeria again, Jonathan was a mistake President, chosen solely by Obasanjo to be VP because he knew the deputy governor was a weak man to a dying Yaradua.

Yoruba is a majority tribe, they will defeat the whole South South combined 7 times over, from your words I can tell you are from the South East?

South south can never rule Nigeria again? grin Says a self-acclaimed god. grin Power will soon return to South south.

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by Nisiw365: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Your lamentation no pass like that. grin
meth in tears
Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by ityP(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2022
Otuegbe:
Tinubu all the way.
He will unite all.

RCCG na Christian organization abeg. Na Osinbajo dem know. Tinubu is not smelling anything. Osinbajo is the unifier

2 Likes

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by olatuns2017: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2022
jmoore:

https://www.facebook.com/47904265/posts/10105825417678550/?app=fbl

It will lead to more crisis

Even dou

SW people are not religious bigots

Osibanjo will not win his PU as usual
Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by LLiKYekoba: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Nisiw365:
meth in tears

How many balls of amala did you throw into your ewedu-stained mouth before typing that? grin
Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by adefitim(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Hmm

Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by Igbofam: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2022
jmoore:

https://www.facebook.com/47904265/posts/10105825417678550/?app=fbl

Farooq Zukwanike "Mr Know all"

This guy clearly enjoys listening to himself speak
Re: RCCG’s Dangerous Foray Into Politics For Osinbajo By Farooq Kperogi by joyandfaith: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States / "Buhari In Benue To Commission Cemetery" – PDP Youths / Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.