Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

IPOB terrorist are planning to behead this woman- VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB terrorist are planning to behead this woman- VIDEO (682 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB terrorist are planning to behead this woman- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Remember Bridget was among the crew of Nelly Ofeogbu that fell out from D.O.S

Omote Biafra who gave order for the killing of pastors in Igbo land just ordered for the killing of the Bridget.

And then when their unknown gunmen kills Bridget they'll tell us it is fulani or DSS

Watch

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=504317221155036&id=100047302863026

1 Like

Re: IPOB terrorist are planning to behead this woman- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Incase they finally kill this Bridget as they killed pastors after Omote Biafra ordered. We would refer to this thread

1 Like

Re: IPOB terrorist are planning to behead this woman- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc notasyouthink

When it happens pls be prepared to tell us it is fulani

1 Like

Re: IPOB terrorist are planning to behead this woman- VIDEO by heniford2: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
When i look at the Op i see stupidity so i ignore wasted idiot undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB terrorist are planning to behead this woman- VIDEO by colorsofrainbow: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Incase they finally kill this Bridget as they killed pastors after Omote Biafra ordered. We would refer to this thread
After you and you gang succeed in killing her to blackmail ipob,I pity your life of what it would become when nemesis catch up with you eventually

2 Likes

Re: IPOB terrorist are planning to behead this woman- VIDEO by obiekunie01: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
when this girl dies within the coming days and weeks, just know that i and my killer squad killed her and pin it on ipob like we always do. you guys should not worry i will be the first to post pictures of her mutilated body like i always do, remember how i was the first to post the pics of those pastors after i and my squard killed them and label it on ipob.

We would refer to this thread

ok sir. god will expose una real soon.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB terrorist are planning to behead this woman- VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 12:17am On Mar 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc notasyouthink

When it happens pls be prepared to tell us it is fulani

You didn't call on that confirmed mad man emergingnation onye ara unity begger bullcrap ��
You didn't call the madman famtomxx ��

1 Like

Re: IPOB terrorist are planning to behead this woman- VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2022
Well if she also supported and celebrated the animal ugm while they carry out killings against the sons, and daughters of Igboland
I have got no sympathy for her��

1 Like

Re: IPOB terrorist are planning to behead this woman- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:27am On Mar 11, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

After you and you gang succeed in killing her to blackmail ipob,I pity your life of what it would become when nemesis catch up with you eventually

The same cycle over and over. This same Omote Biafra that called for the killing of pastors, it happened u blamed fulani.

Now your member is calling for the killing of another person, you'll never condemn her actions or atleast go on Facebook to warn her. When she finally kills her enemy you'll shout fulani

Dont u sound foolish to yourself? Including this bingo
obiekunie01

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wike Roasts Obaseki / Cameroon: Separatists, Nigerian Militants Paralyze Border / Over 500  Statutory Delegates Sign Up For Tinubu's Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.