Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need (5221 Views)

Dr Chinelo Died While Others Are Flogged Terrorist Are Freed Banker Pays Ransom / NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock / "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Anon4: 10:37pm On May 10, 2021
Which item comes to your mind first?
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Chiino(m): 10:43pm On May 10, 2021
My life

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Anon4: 10:44pm On May 10, 2021
Please take a box of matches and small piece of mirror if you can. This war and you might just need to burn something down.
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Anon4: 10:46pm On May 10, 2021
Chiino:
My life
Your life is not an item. You already have it with you.

ygowon:
u dey mad
Lol... for me I took my lappy first. Although it was one clothe they said I should take but the data and personal files wey dey that laptop no get backup.

2. My phone tho. battery was low about 30% (instant regret for me).

I didn't take water, 'cause water is everywhere. But I carried almost all my money sha...

Dis kain packing you don't if you're coming back or not. But you just have to deceive yourself and others that they are coming back before load too plenty.

The thing is one hour gives you enough time to think about those items that really matters in your life. You go even get time get small food sef.

I looked for my small bible, I couldn't find it. (Thank God I get bible for phone)

Then I remember my CERTIFICATES Chai!!
As an admission seeker this is very very important 'cause when the crisis is over I will still have to go to school.
Thank God I had already filed the important ones like primary school and rest specially. I just took them at once.

But it was a hard decision. If I take them along and our car was attacked, I will have to Japa and leave them o. and if I leave them behind, those rascals might burn still down the house.

I took my one piece of cloth then went for common items like pens, exercise book, charger, earpiece and sponge.

A car is very important. Wahala for people wey no get motor. Our legendary Japa™ would have been difficult without it.

Sha...this made me realized that I don't really need most of my 'stuffs' to survive.
But I have this feeling that I forgot something important. sad

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by juman(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2021
Fight back and kill all the terrorists and their leaders.
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Anon4: 10:55pm On May 10, 2021
juman:
Fight back and kill all the terrorists and their leaders.
Stay back and fight kini? Na avengers endgame you think say you dey watch?

4 Likes

Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by ictjobber: 10:58pm On May 10, 2021
My phone, wallet and backpack
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by gaddafe(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2021
It depends on how close. The only thing I will probably be thinking of holding is my pump action. Nothing else. Life matters and must be preserved
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by juman(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2021
Anon4:
Stay back and fight kini? Na avengers endgame you think say you dey watch?

You are a coward.
Go and read how your forefathers repelled attacks and keep tight to their ancestral land.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by falcon01: 11:11pm On May 10, 2021
My Girl and some weapon then my SUV.
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Anon4: 11:23pm On May 10, 2021
juman:

You are a coward.
Go and read how your forefathers repelled attacks and keep tight to their ancestral land.
There was a community they attacked in this state and since it was it in the afternoon. the local vigilantes told everybody to come out with what ever they had. Knives, mortars, cutlasses, talktrue etc.. And they did.
When the bandits abi na bokoharam self saw the multitude they lost courage and the community was able to chase them far away. But like I said it was in the afternoon
if they come in night don't you know that there will be confusion everywhere. You won't even know the direction they are coming from till they reach your compound.
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by TimeTraveler369: 11:32pm On May 10, 2021
I pick only my fully loaded AK47 with my entire armory and kill them all.
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Anon4: 11:51pm On May 10, 2021
TimeTraveler369:
I pick only my fully loaded AK47 with my entire armory and kill them all.
. Guy, be realistic. You don't have any AK47 anywhere and even if you have; Highest you will shoot only one bokoharam and the others will happiliy round you up on spot.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by TimeTraveler369: 11:57pm On May 10, 2021
Anon4:
. Guy, be realistic. You don't have any AK47 anywhere and even if you have; Highest you will shoot only one bokoharam and the others will happiliy round you up on spot.

Speak for yourself, I am Yellow Lunar Warrior.
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by juman(m): 12:49am On May 11, 2021
Anon4:
There was a community they attacked in this state and since it was it in the afternoon. the local vigilantes told everybody to come out with what ever they had. Knives, mortars, cutlasses, talktrue etc.. And they did.
When the bandits abi na bokoharam self saw the multitude they lost courage and the community was able to chase them far away. But like I said it was in the afternoon
if they come in night don't you know that there will be confusion everywhere. You won't even know the direction they are coming from till they reach your compound.

You must be a kid.
Nigeria is war situation.
Its like yemen situation.
You have your own force to fight the terrorists.

To kill them in large numbers.
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by leofab(f): 4:23am On May 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Labitec: 5:10am On May 11, 2021
They can't try it
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by pointblank247(m): 5:19am On May 11, 2021
An Israeli made uzzi submaching gum and a box of ammo
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by femi4: 5:30am On May 11, 2021
Anon4:
water
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by MansoryMX(m): 5:34am On May 11, 2021
Anon4:

Make them come! E go clear for their eyes to know southerners are well armed and ready. You think say we be like West wey no know anything other than Owambe morning til night. We do not have the seas for nothing! E go shock north the kind tools south get in stock for any invasion. Even our governors are in secret and Lowkey support of southern arsenals.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:33am On May 11, 2021
ictjobber:
My phone, wallet and backpack

Dora the escaper undecided

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Nobody: 6:38am On May 11, 2021
A kitchen knife, phone/power bank, 1litre of suger and salt mixture.
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Anon4: 7:09am On May 11, 2021
juman:

You must be a kid.
Nigeria is war situation.
Its like yemen situation.
You have your own force to fight the terrorists.

To kill them in large numbers.
Do you have any force down south apart from ESN and Amotekun?
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by CelebCircle: 7:19am On May 11, 2021
The Billionaire Pastor of House On The Rock church seems to have lost faith in Nigeria completely. Here his advice to Nigerians.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qzWbhWfBWo
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by rex444(m): 7:19am On May 11, 2021
Wow !!! Really ? Kai, how do we see everything as a joke
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Anon4: 7:20am On May 11, 2021
Labitec:
They can't try it
They obviously can. They have done it before and they are still doing it.

Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Jakumo(m): 7:20am On May 11, 2021
If terrorists approach my hideout and I have ten minutes to escape I would consider the following items.

1. My guns and ammo.

2. My passports.

3. My laptop

4. My inflatable sex dolls, leaving behind the expired and worn-out one for the Bokos to enjoy so as to buy me time to escape.

5. 3 Congos of garri

6. 3 pieces of stock fish

7. My juju talismans

God breast Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Anon4: 7:23am On May 11, 2021
pointblank247:
An Israeli made uzzi submaching gum and a box of ammo
Imaging carrying this about. If you look like an aboki, police will think you are one of the bandits and shoot you lol.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Anon4: 7:25am On May 11, 2021
rex444:
Wow !!! Really ? Kai, how do we see everything as a joke
Which part of it seems like a joke?
Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by Anon4: 7:34am On May 11, 2021
Jakumo:
If terrorists approach my hideout and I have ten minutes to escape I would consider the following items.

1. My guns and ammo.

2. My passports.

3. My laptop

4. My inflatable sex dolls, leaving behind the expired and worn-out one for the Bokos to enjoy so as to buy me time to escape.

5. 3 Congos of garri

6. 3 pieces of stock fish

7. My juju talismans

God breast Nigeria
If you have a family that 10 minutes will be like 30 seconds. Won't you carry any spare clothes? You might need them.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:35am On May 11, 2021
My 12 guage shot gun and serrated machete

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would The West Have Expanded Towards Russia If This Man Was Still Alive? / Nigerians Arrested In Los Angeles Over Medicare Fraud / Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.