Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG (23128 Views)

Court Sacks Oluomo-led Parks, Garages Committee, Reinstates RTEAN / MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping / MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by maestroferddi: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2022
pedel:

The problem with the semi-illiterates like you is not in being unable to read but reading yet refusing to agree with whatever you read no matter how clear the message is.
The man made his case. He backed his decision with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended.
He cited the Law of Lagos state, which gave the governor the power to take over the motor parks, and he invited the Governor to take action in accordance with the law.
A reasonable man would have shown respect to, and praise the NURTW chairman for the peaceful steps he took, yet you are denigrating the governor and the road transport chairman.
Of course, you wanted to see a breakdown of law and order in Lagos, but Musiliu Akinsanya and Gov. Sanwoolu knows what is good for Lagos.
The scientists need to start studying people like you, your brain, and what special circumstances that led to the way your brains developed to the state it is now.
So I your warp and twisted logic, the proper course of action for a branch chairman of NURTW is to call the government to take over the activities of the union under his purview?

We operate a federal system meaning that component units defer or are subordinated to the national arrangement.

This recalcitrant behaviour of this Oluomo fellow can only happen because of the backing from his political benefactors or else where would the effrontery be coming from?

Why will there be violence? He should seek redress via a court of law if he needs justice...

We shouldn't allow these people to bevconstituting themselves as if they are above the law.

The agbero syndrome in Lagos will definitely end one day...

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by Themandator: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2022
Revolution2022:
See how a NURTW branch chairman is giving orders to the number chief security Officer of the state.What guts.Is it not the government that owns the park?
Rubber-stamp sanwo-olu should take over the motorparks and hand it over to you to control as a ballot box snatcher.

Some of them don't actually know that their usefulness to their principal expired the day Buhari signed the new electoral bill into law

With accredited voters replacing registered voters for the purpose of determining fraud and the accreditation being wholly electronic.. It is over for thuggery

2023 it will dawn on those of them that don't read

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by Inspirer1: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Mickykarim:
What order. When did an invitation to forestall the breakdown of law and order under the jurisdiction of the governor becomes an order? And if he did not act, you dunces will be the first to rush to pass judgement about inaction.
Well said...
I wonder how the suggestion to bring peace becomes an order. In fact, I commend him for it. He could decide to stay put and nothing will happen to him but chaos at the parks in lag.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by ashantitope: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2022
Mc oluomo knows that if sanwo oluomo take over the parks it still means they are the one in charge because tinubu is still alive and this miscreants are his boys and he still need them next year so they want to disassociate them self from the federal power of the NURTW just because they couldn't follow simple instruction and because they have tinubu backup
Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by Honor10: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2022
naija1stnigar:
and imagine such an idiot becoming minister for transport if tinubu finally wins presidency, God forbid people like this in the arena of power in this country.

Asking the government to take over the park which is the right thing to do is the Same as giving order?

Some of you brain has been damaged, most of you will commit suicide in 2023 in case Tinubu become president. Nonsense and ingredient

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by naija1stnigar(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2022
Honor10:

Asking the government to take over the park which is the right thing to do is the Same as giving order?

Some of you brain has been damaged, most of you will commit suicide in 2023 in case Tinubu become president. Nonsense and ingredient
tinubu's slaves are seriously not difficult to identify. Your number one ballot box snatcher has spoken and the puppet governor has responded accordingly, the both are gaining from the irresponsible urine manufacturing refinery called tinubu, you what is your own gain? Oponu!
Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by Walewow: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2022
pedel:

The problem with the semi-illiterates like you is not in being unable to read but reading yet refusing to agree with whatever you read no matter how clear the message is.
The man made his case. He backed his decision with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended.
He cited the Law of Lagos state, which gave the governor the power to take over the motor parks, and he invited the Governor to take action in accordance with the law.
A reasonable man would have shown respect to, and praise the NURTW chairman for the peaceful steps he took, yet you are denigrating the governor and the road transport chairman.
Of course, you wanted to see a breakdown of law and order in Lagos, but Musiliu Akinsanya and Gov. Sanwoolu knows what is good for Lagos.
The scientists need to start studying people like you, your brain, and what special circumstances that led to the way your brains developed to the state it is now.

I like the way you run your trash. An ant surely I know you can speak English but you have no sense.
Remember when LASG tried to take over the garage and propose N800 for the bus driver who was the first to decline.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by Honor10: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2022
naija1stnigar:
tinubu's slaves are seriously not difficult to identify. Your number one ballot box snatcher has spoken and the puppet governor has responded accordingly, the both are gaining from the irresponsible urine manufacturing refinery called tinubu, you what is your own gain? Oponu!

That must be your father that fail to train you
@ the bolded.
You must be ibo, Tinubu hatred will destroy you, maybe it is Tinubu that is feeding your mummy kerosene in Aba.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by shinealight(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2022
pedel:

Lolzzzz! grin Quite a fitting response…but is the guy literate enough to understand it? grin grin

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by naija1stnigar(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2022
Honor10:

That must be your father that fail to train you
@ the bolded.
You must be ibo, Tinubu hatred will destroy you, maybe it is Tinubu that is feeding your mummy kerosene in Aba.
my own father trained me to be a free man but your own father trained you to be slave and an ancestor worshipper.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by Honor10: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2022
naija1stnigar:
my own father trained me to be a free man but your own father trained you to be slave and an ancestor worshipper.

Says a slave. I am not surprised you all wake your parents up with kick in the morning.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by naija1stnigar(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2022
Honor10:

Says a slave. I am not surprised you all wake your parents up with kick in the morning.
e pain you, oya cry me a river, no matter what you say, we are better than headslammers and skull miners, mumu Saki boy.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by Honor10: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2022
naija1stnigar:
e pain you, oya cry me a river, no matter what you say, we are better than headslammers and skull miners, mumu Saki boy.

Says a cannibal and mumukpri addicts

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by silverlinen(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ademola47:
But contrary to the way the media usually portray the man as uneducated thug, he seems well enlightened.

The way he quoted the law in tandem with his action shows he understands the constitution perfectly. Even if it was a written article by his lawyer/PA, he still tried.

The tone used was full of maturity. No hooligan language.
This is a work the work of a good PR personnel.
Go watch MC oluomo videos, then you gon know who he truly is.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by ridwanola: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Course code abi
Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by Cruziero75: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Have you seen him speak before, I laugh in Bikini cheesy

Ademola47:
But contrary to the way the media usually portray the man as uneducated thug, he seems well enlightened.

The way he quoted the law in tandem with his action shows he understands the constitution perfectly. Even if it was a written article by his lawyer/PA, he still tried.

The tone used was full of maturity. No hooligan language.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Take Over All Lagos Parks, Garages - MC Oluomo Asks LASG by Wokenaija: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
allicare:

So said by the IPOB pig. What a pitiable fool that forget the happening in his native land
no matter what happens in my homeland, one man will not have us in his armpits . Tinubu owns you, owned your pops and owned your grand pops now you want to give him your children ?! MUGU!!! Divide this country let’s be free from this ungodly association with these di*ck riders. Your father rode Tinubu’s di*ck you are falling in line with your Vaseline in hand to come ride his di*ck too. Sorry clown !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida / Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.