Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings (370 Views)

Nigerian Military Men Proudly Shows They Are Cultist - PHOTOS / Get N2.5m Reward For Identifying Killers Of Military Men In Abia — Ikpeazu / Drunk Rich Man Calls Military Men To Beat Up A Man He Hit With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by Dmiller123: 2:40am On Mar 11, 2022
My fellow civilians nairalander, please let contribute actions to this matter. The matter is about our Nigerian military men in service, and those who are sent out for bokoharams. In other countries both civilians and the active government cherish there soldier's, not for anyhow and useless the way our Nigeria government did to ours.
Take for instance, if Nigeria were like Ukraine in this war happen to them, we've been all finished up to ashes I swear embarassed embarassed
Please all members in this forum, let me tell you something FEAR NOT let speak the truth.
Do you think our government did not know anything about this BOKOHARAMS issues, they were all aware of it. Our military men have been facing bokoharam since like a WAR that doesn't have end. This is in-between Nigerian what of if we were facing a whole country. Our soldiers is more respected than the way our government did them.
All Nigerian civilians let raise alarm on them, let raise alarm on our military men both the young men and the old man-(family one's) that our government use for their bokoharam business, it is called SELFISH KILLINGS, SELFISH INTEREST OF THEIR BOKOHARAM
Please let get this information reach to their desks, on all Social Media, fear-not they have nothing to do to us, let's us be their SPECIAL ADVISER right now,let them know on our military men
#STOPSELFISHKILLINGOFOURMILLITARYMEN#
� LET SPEAK TO THEIR HEARS embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
������ I RISE O'COMPATRIOT LET � CALL NIGERIA TO OBEY, OUR MILITARY IS SERVING OUR FATHER LAND, WITH LOVE, STRENGTH, FAITH,NOT IN BLOODSHED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by Dmiller123: 2:43am On Mar 11, 2022
More

Re: Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by Dmiller123: 3:04am On Mar 11, 2022
Update from Wikipedia since 2009-till present unknown soldier's has been killed embarassed :- lipsrsealed
UNKNOWN

Re: Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by Dmiller123: 3:08am On Mar 11, 2022
#STOPSELFISHKILLINGOFOURMILITARYMEN

FRONT PAGE PLEASE

TRENDING LIST

Re: Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by DryMouth: 3:19am On Mar 11, 2022
Abi na dem go pick military form for the sole purpose of bullying and tormenting civilians.

With the way Nigerian military bully innocent civilians, I can't help but say kudos to boko haram for helping us revenge.

May the innocent soldiers amongst them RIP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by Dmiller123: 3:31am On Mar 11, 2022
DryMouth
Abi na dem go pick military form for the sole purpose of bullying and tormenting civilians.

With the way Nigerian military bully innocent civilians, I can't help but say kudos to boko haram for helping us revenge.

[/quote]
Yeah I truly love your comment, but this is too much on this soldiers, some years ago USA agree to help us retaliate on this issues and clear them off. If not for our government self selfishly will we still be on this bokoharam issue in our country
Re: Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by DryMouth: 3:52am On Mar 11, 2022
Dmiller123:
DryMouth

Yeah I truly love your comment, but this is too much on this soldiers, some years ago USA agree to help us retaliate on this issues and clear them off. If not for our government self selfishly will we still be on this bokoharam issue in our country
This is where it gets interesting.

Since they know some govt officials are sponsoring the boko haram of a thing, why don't they resign?

Lemme answer the simple question by myself.

They won't resign cos of the small power military has given them over civilians. They are so carried away by that power hence they won't want to resign.

Another issue;
See this movie EYES IN THE SKY and see how an American soldier disapproved the order of his superior directing him to bomb a building filled with terrorist. He refused because a little girl was selling bread near the building and the blast would affect her. He told his superiors if they didn't find a way to move the girl from that building he won't fire that missile.

Now this is a jst a movie but we all knw an American soldier can do that in reality. Another movie where something similar happened is SNIPER; GHOST SHOOTER.

Our Nigerian recruit soldiers carry out orders without questioning their superiors. If the orders seem manipulated, resign and face another hustle but they choose death cos of little "POWER" military has given them over civilians.

With their small salary

3 Likes

Re: Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by Dmiller123: 4:21am On Mar 11, 2022
DryMouth:

This is where it gets interesting.

Since they know some govt officials are sponsoring the boko haram of a thing, why don't they resign?

Lemme answer the simple question by myself.

They won't resign cos of the small power military has given them over civilians. They are so carried away by that power hence they won't want to resign.

Another issue;
See this movie EYES IN THE SKY and see how an American soldier disapproved the order of his superior directing him to bomb a building filled with terrorist. He refused because a little girl was selling bread near the building and the blast would affect her. He told his superiors if they didn't find a way to move the girl from that building he won't fire that missile.

Now this is a jst a movie but we all knw an American soldier can do that in reality. Another movie where something similar happened is SNIPER; GHOST SHOOTER.

Our Nigerian recruit soldiers carry out orders without questioning their superiors. If the orders seem manipulated, resign and face another hustle but they choose death cos of little "POWER" military has given them over civilians.

With their small salary

Drymouth my brother let me you something, the power, rules, order is not affecting the military men alone, Is affecting all of us in Nigeria. Truly they can't go against the power, can we the civilians also go against their power. They can't go against their rules, can we the civilians also go against their rules.
Very thing is vice versa on us in Nigeria, I believe in one thing that ONE DAY WILL BE ONE we will go against all this
Re: Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by YeyeGbami: 5:39am On Mar 11, 2022
What about the one wey DSS killed in lagos, who go get justice for am.
Re: Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by DryMouth: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2022
Dmiller123:

Drymouth my brother let me you something, the power, rules, order is not affecting the military men alone, Is affecting all of us in Nigeria. Truly they can't go against the power, can we the civilians also go against their power. They can't go against their rules, can we the civilians also go against their rules.
Very thing is vice versa on us in Nigeria, I believe in one thing that ONE DAY WILL BE ONE we will go against all this
We are talking abt life and death here..
As a soldier, i would resign if they post me to go fight boko haram cos i know that order is a selling out order.

Carrying out an order to go fight boko haram is a suicide mission cos they have advantage over you.

Boko haram have political back up.
They have location advantage cos you are going to their home.

They also have advantage cos they receive information on the whereabouts of soldiers coming to their location, so they know ambush soldiers from. And this information comes from inside the military.

If you can't go against the orders why not resign and save your life?
Re: Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by Dmiller123: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2022
DryMouth:

We are talking abt life and death here..
As a soldier, i would resign if they post me to go fight boko haram cos i know that order is a selling out order.

Carrying out an order to go fight boko haram is a suicide mission cos they have advantage over you.

Boko haram have political back up.
They have location advantage cos you are going to their home.

They also have advantage cos they receive information on the whereabouts of soldiers coming to their location, so they know ambush soldiers from. And this information comes from inside the military.

If you can't go against the orders why not resign and save your life?

This issues should have start like this tey tey from their family members.
I got a thread this morning about their wives protesting
https://www.nairaland.com/7024580/wives-soldiers-killed-bandits-protest#110933759
Re: Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by teezzybee: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Some of these soldiers are kind and softhearted and fatherly, being a young man myself, which only profound understanding of the responsibilty placed in their hands can bring. I stand with the OP. Salute to that man of steel and velvet keeping me safe from the hands of my oppressors, sleeping in the tick of the forest that I may sleep with my two eyes closed in the comfort of my home. He bleeds that I may remain healthy and unhurt and above all he dies that I may live and experience the goodness of life. Though forced by poverty, the selflessness and importance of his course leads him on. To all gallant men of steel and velvet of the Nigerian Army, I tender my appreciation. To me you are among the greatest men that ever walked the face of the earth. May your manliness live on O yee men of steel and velvet.
Re: Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by DryMouth: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2022
Dmiller123:

This issues should have start like this tey tey from their family members.
I got a thread this morning about their wives protesting
https://www.nairaland.com/7024580/wives-soldiers-killed-bandits-protest#110933759

Saw that thread too

Instead of protesting and causing headache for themselves, they shuld peacefully resign.
Re: Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by Cokahot: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Is it the ones at the barracks,war front,MP, or which one precisely.
Re: Civilians Let Help Our Nigerian Military Men Against Selfish Killings by Cokahot: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2022
They need to invest in drones. That way,no mofocka can ambush them. They need spy drones

(1) (Reply)

Sadly That Southeastern Nigeria Is No Longer Safe. SO SAD / Fake Graduate Infiltrates NYSC Camp, Steals Phone / Deborah Samuel: UK Govt Tells Buhari What To Do To Perpetrators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.