Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence (76336 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) / How 7 Men Tied & Raped Me Inside Gutter - Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by Advancedman(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2022
omoredia:
We must make our laws work. That's the way to reduce crime. People are so confident committing crimes cos they know our legal system has alot of loopholes.

Support

#omoredia4president2023

I wouldn't say loopholes but irresponsible leadership and deliberate mechanisms of mischievous act.
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by Serial48(f): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Assuming the man was not caught he don Bleep you sara be that.

And your sister or you know may be your mum may be in that sara situation too, as it could have been any of the females in your life. Calm down and be saying rubbish there..

I no dey reply mentions!
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by juman(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2022
Oh oh oh.
Sanwoolu drivers are kidnappers, rapists and murderers.

Too bad.
Melt down of their value system.
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by themanderon: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2022
The Avenger has come for him. The Evils he did is finally coming back to hunt him. He can't run away from his shadows now.
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by AfroKnight: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2022
Let’s see if Lagos state will scatter this case because of their employee
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by teezzybee: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2022
Blablamalala:

I swear you d craze.

Easy all.

whether I dey craze or not no really concern me, but tell me why you think so make me sef I reason am.

If na simping you want talk, no go there. I said what I said because I believe all humans should be treated with empathy regardless of status. This one is outside romance context or anything like that, just human to human consideration, showing empathy. I am not really the relationship or even sex driven kind of guy. I just follow the topic take talk wating come my mind. And do not insult me again please.
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by lexy2014: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Definitely, he tried raping or even raped the diseased girl and killed her in the process of resistance.

Andrew must smell his assss

Diseased or deceased?
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by divineuk(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Why him no use him 3k go fvck olosho
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by sorepco(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Fir real? For things to change we need to complain to the right authorities!

HenryThegreat1:
They have been using BRT buses commit all sorts of atrocities.
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
People are scared of boarding even private buses if they are the only ones to enter. How do you board a whole BRT alone in the night. People get mind sha o

As for the transfer, was it stated that it's payment for sex in the transfer? In the court of law, this lady's case will be squashed. The best thing to do would have been to raise an alarm when he dropped you at your destination, at least people dey the busstop, and it's easy to catch a fleeing BRT, their length makes it difficult to navigate inner streets.

This one Na just word of mouth WITHOUT CONCRETE EVIDENCE which won't hold in court... If not, any lady you have done transfer to can come claim the same thing

The lady's case no get bearing. grin. It's really funny to me, reminds me of a Lady who came out on social media to tell the public that the baby in her hands belongs to that up rising artist portable only for her claims to be squashed. This can be a very false accusation. The sex may be consentual and infact not even in the bus or nothing even related to sex sef.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by TheSameGuy(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Ask network service provider
lexy2014:

Diseased or deceased?
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by lexy2014: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Ask network service provider

U are the network service provider:

Diseased or deceased?
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by TheSameGuy(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2022
Ask one more time
lexy2014:

U are the network service provider:

Diseased or deceased?
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by fof1: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2022
nrexzy:
Sins of the past

The Sin had not been Repudiated...so it is still a Sin and Crime that needs to be handled, even if he had Confessed it to God for Forgiveness...But his recent involvement has unearthed his Past and brought them into Remembrance, Pls
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by AngelicBeing: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2022
angry
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by cescky(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Ellegacy:
I do not believe the lady!

You're turn is coming don't worry
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Blablamalala:

The lady's case no get bearing. grin. It's really funny to me, reminds me of a Lady who came out on social media to tell the public that the baby in her hands belongs to that up rising artist portable only for her claims to be squashed. This can be a very false accusation. The sex may be consentual and infact not even in the bus or nothing even related to sex sef.

That's just the truth. Even if, I repeat, even if it happened, such flimsy evidence can't hold water in court.

Female activists need to do more in enlightening ladies about reporting rape cases immediately they happen. That way, they'll have concrete evidences
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by herbert2017: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2022
My friend just shut up,you must be very stupid. If u had reported to police,by now he should have been sentenced,and Bamise life wouldn't have been RIP.
Girls learn to speak up against all forms of violence. No Damise is dead,why speaking up now?
Get out.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by JBoss25(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

Well, there is enough evidence to convict & execute him in a Social Media Court, especially NL.
But you'll definitely need more evidence/witnesses in a Law Court.
The 3k transaction / torn dress alone doesn't prove there was rape; doesn't even prove there was an act of sex. The 3k only proves they knew each other previously, while the torn dress could have been done by anybody.
People need to know that cases in a Law Court are proven Beyond Reasonable Doubts.

As per the Bamise murder, the Police needs to investigate his
-call records
-bank transactions
-friends & associates
-his lifestyle (if within his income)
& few other interrogations to establish his extent of culpability in the murder. Shouldn't be that difficult.
for your mind you're smart
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by cescky(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
People are scared of boarding even private buses if they are the only ones to enter. How do you board a whole BRT alone in the night. People get mind sha o

As for the transfer, was it stated that it's payment for sex in the transfer? In the court of law, this lady's case will be squashed. The best thing to do would have been to raise an alarm when he dropped you at your destination, at least people dey the busstop, and it's easy to catch a fleeing BRT, their length makes it difficult to navigate inner streets.

This one Na just word of mouth WITHOUT CONCRETE EVIDENCE which won't hold in court... If not, any lady you have done transfer to can come claim the same thing

Shut up.
Typical village Nigerian.
Shame was a valid reason.
If that girl has a decent job, whats the probability of her offering her body for 3k? Am asking you mr lawyer?.

Does she exist on his phones? And vice versa?

The clothes are there, did she tear her clothes her herself? A simple and small dna test, will display the man on her clothes, stop choosing to be a stewpid villager.. Am not a lawyer, so the questions i asked above, you have no clues am sure a lawyer can ring it deeper. And rope the Animal in
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by nrexzy: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2022
macrodata:
Na you need that question. Not me.
I no sure ... Abi u comment make u get likes ni
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by poweredcom(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2022
Mr Nice is not a nice man

Seems he watch too much bangbus mojo
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by babyoy(f): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2022
I too suspected that Bamise was not his first victim.
I don't know why for some years now, I don't like entering BRT in the evenings.Oh Lord deliver us.
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2022
So many sick people are being employed in publice services, endangering lives of the innocent. NPF, military even many doctors are mad and people loose loved ones that should easily have been saved.
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2022
This man must rot in jail no mercy at all for him for all the atrocities he committed.
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by Abujakenneth: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Please prepare to defend him
WibusJaga:

Well, there is enough evidence to convict & execute him in a Social Media Court, especially NL.
But you'll definitely need more evidence/witnesses in a Law Court.
The 3k transaction / torn dress alone doesn't prove there was rape; doesn't even prove there was an act of sex. The 3k only proves they knew each other previously, while the torn dress could have been done by anybody.
People need to know that cases in a Law Court are proven Beyond Reasonable Doubts.

As per the Bamise murder, the Police needs to investigate his
-call records
-bank transactions
-friends & associates
-his lifestyle (if within his income)
& few other interrogations to establish his extent of culpability in the murder. Shouldn't be that difficult.
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by Letmehearword: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2022
What if this is a distraction to make people think it was a rape and not murder for ritual situation... Hmmm just thinking aloud sad shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by stevups(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2022
Pipefitter:
To think that a government owned transport company is involved in this.…
Government also drove that BRT?
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by otokx(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2022
Obyangel:
He's a beast and deserve to be cage in kirikiri. Why raping girls, when the 3k can give you 3 quickie sex?

He should be sent on a mission to the other world, we don't want to see him in a beauty pageant any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by voluminous87: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
Aftermath accusation as if she didn't enjoy it undecided undecided
You are stupid for this statement
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by Pipefitter: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2022
stevups:

Government also drove that BRT?

Scroll up, you will see my response to your question.
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by Missionaire: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2022
Aren't there supposed to be CCTV cameras placed inside government owned transportation vehicles?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt / Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.