Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK (17178 Views)

Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu / Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK / Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by Macphenson: 6:38am On Mar 11, 2022
oo
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by qnesoftware: 6:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Payroll is something that needs to be done accurately and regularly using online accounting software Philippines, so it makes sense for companies to invest in a system that automates these processes. Payroll software can mitigate errors, improve compliance, and save time. With options becoming more user-friendly, payroll software is helping businesses around the world maintain control over payroll processes while providing greater flexibility than outsourced payroll.
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by FreeStuffsNG: 6:45am On Mar 11, 2022
I understand the visit of HE Buni because he is not part of FEC but that of Messrs Malami and Emefiele should necessarily be with the Acting President Prof. Osibanjo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by Arabaincubus: 6:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Everyone can see how President Buhari is supporting corruption. If he didn't go to the UK, these resources won't be wasted.

Who even said that Buhari has integrity?
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by everythinggirly(f): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2022
What exactly do they want to discuss?
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by tesppidd: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2022
another1:
Hmm Emefiele for President.

The truth is that so many factors didn't qualified Tinubu to become apc presidential candidate.
One of them is be a Muslim and also South West, moreso, be perceived generally as a corrupt man and many more.
Lol

APC would be very foolish to zone their ticket to any other place other than the South West.

There are many ignorant people in the South South and South East who would rather vote for a Fulani man in PDP than vote for an Ibo man in APC.
There are very many of them! Trust me.(they think they hate APC to that extent).

The APC leaders know about that sentiment.

APC cannot leave South West (where they have 5 governors)
and go South East (where they have 2 governors who were only out there by the courts)
or South South were they have no single governor.

Lol, who does that kind of foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by Truthisunique2: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2022
Odin13:
Yoruba news coming from the nation

Everything about the news Na “ Source “ .. National daily and we’re meant to believe the sourceless source becomes it comes from Yoruba media

Anyways am not countering .. next we expect names and person like other dailies .. only “ tribune and the nation “ always comes with “ source”

All this propaganda Na Apc .. none of our business
Till Buhari And Buni are back.. Yoruba media will keep sourcing the source with gibberish. While Apc continues planing and plotting the dead of the evil party

For all we care ..
Tinubu Must contest
No excuses

Power to the people !
I keep laughing at their propaganda, they keep making it look as if bumi was disgraced out of office.

Whereas bumi was the one that handled over to Bello as revealed by Bello himself

Buhari and bumi are all together in the plot, they gave up their hold of the party for some days so that the acting chairman would become stranded with an imminent postponement of convention that won't be blamed on them
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by olabukola: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2022
tesppidd:
Lol

APC would be very foolish to zone their ticket to any other place other than the South West.

There are many ignorant people in the South South and South East who would rather vote for a Fulani man in PDP than vote for an Ibo man in APC.
There are very many of them! Trust me.(they think they hate APC to that extent).

The APC leaders know about that sentiment.

APC cannot leave South West (where they have 5 governors)
and go South East (where they have 2 governors who were only out there by the courts)
or South South were they have no single governor.

Lol, who does that kind of foolishness
Did we not vote Fulani in 2014?
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by tesppidd: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2022
olabukola:
Did we not vote Fulani in 2014?
Was there any election in 2014?

Are you high so early in the morning?

1 Like

Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by anytexy: 7:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Buni on medical trip also. Waooo! Nigeria I hailooo !
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by Salvador1: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2022
Imagine APC crisis is now in hospital bed in London.
Tor Tor Tor!
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by Salvador1: 7:18am On Mar 11, 2022
Arabaincubus:
Everyone can see how President Buhari is supporting corruption. If he didn't go to the UK, these resources won't be wasted.

Who even said that Buhari has integrity?
Tinubu urchins/agberos said so.
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by Foolishbuhari: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2022
I thought they said buhari's loyal boy Osibanjo was now in charge of the country, while buhari is on vacation? Despite no letter to the NASS conveying this action and process of course.

LMAO it will be a really interesting year
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by ambale(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2022
When the president's party cannot get their acts right, then we wonder why they have turned governance upside down

God help us here.
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by KunleyY19(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
the truth is that we can't have a Muslim from the south as a president.

Buhari Muslim 8 years.
Tinubu Muslim 8 years, after Tinubu another
Muslim Northerner 8 years

This means Christians must have been denied the chance in the South for 24 years.

This is unacceptable, everything is still pointing to the fact that Tinubu can't be President.

Religion or no religion.... As far as Nigeria is concerned it is what it is!

Religious sentiments counts in Nigeria.

The Atiku from PDP is a Christain abi.
The two times the presidency has been from the south it has been two Christain including another 10 years as VP. So what's bad in Jagaban attempting to be the first Muslim Southern president/vice president...
Come up with another propaganda this one will not fly... Since 1999 Christains have spent 13 years as against 11 of the Muslims. So this your logic won't work. Atiku/Jagaban will win the ticket of their party and they are both Muslims. So at the end of the day religion scheming won't count
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2022
Buhari will tell them, until he comes to the country..he will discussed fully..
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by PrinceOfLagos: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2022
benuejosh:
Emefiele won't sit his butts down abi? Wetin Wetin concern am with party matter? We CAN'T give that man president.
You vote is just ONE, if you won't vote for him with your one vote, there are still over 200million Nigerians willing to vote him
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by PrinceOfLagos: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
I thought they said buhari's loyal boy Osibanjo was now in charge of the country, while buhari is on vacation? Despite no letter to the NASS conveying this action and process of course.

LMAO it will be a really interesting year
Which Osibanjo?

I laugh grin
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:56am On Mar 11, 2022
Don't mind those useless reports; they're all going to medical checkups and to do the other one! The incompetent Emefiele wants to be President so that he can help the useless Quota system Attorney General of the Zoo to trade his loots in Cropto! grin
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by Alajiki(m): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2022
another1:

The truth is that so many factors didn't qualified Tinubu to become apc presidential candidate.
One of them is be a Muslim and also South West, moreso, be perceived generally as a corrupt man and many more.

Obasanjo was a Christian president. Jonathan was a Christian president. So, what's your point exactly?
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by jom28gy(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2022
That is government in exile
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by Focusmind: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2022
But wait o, who is giving Emiefele this hope? Like joke, like joke, de man is becoming serious on this his ambition.
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by poiZon: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2022
HenryThegreat1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/buni-malami-emefiele-to-confer-with-buhari-in-uk/
Thought buhari handed over to osinbajo abi na me no dey see well?

Isn't emefiele suppose to meet with osinbajo on the energy crisis?
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2022
seunmsg:
Happy conferring grin grin grin

I'm really amazed at why you're so glad at the supposed exit of Buni
I hope you're aware it makes no difference for your preferred candidate
The power behind Abu Bello is none other than El-Rufai. El-Rufai holds a contemptible view of Tinubu.
He is fighting his own battle to achieve his own ends
I don't really know why you're dancing as if Buni is the beginning and end of your problems in APC
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2022
wink2015:
By the time President Muhammadu Buhari leaves public office with no access to public funds I am wondering how he is going to bank roll these expensive medical bills.

He has even hidden the cost of the medical treatment from the Nigeria public.

He has looted more than enough

Someone who says Abacha is not corrupt and yet we are getting back part of his hidden loot around
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by lexy2014: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2022
Obyangel:
Godwin Emefiele for president?

Let's support him, he served understand president Goodluck Jonathan ( Joe boy) and president Buhari (touch and kill), he has seen it all and will help us to balance the nation.

Which balance is he balancing?
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by lexy2014: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2022
poiZon:

Thought buhari handed over to osinbajo abi na me no dey see well?

Isn't emefiele suppose to meet with osinbajo on the energy crisis?

Aso rock has been relocated to London
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by lexy2014: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I understand the visit of HE Buni because he is not part of FEC but that of Messrs Malami and Emefiele should necessarily be with the Acting President Prof. Osibanjo

Who made osinbajo acting president? How will tinubu be different from buhari that he fought so hard to enthrone?
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by poiZon: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2022
lexy2014:

Aso rock has been relocated to London
Nigeria my Nigeria..

Yesterday i told my friend we really need WAR in Nigeria.
The injustices, corruption and everything evil is too much.
The ratio between the Have and the Have not is so so unbalanced.
And they act as if they r gods, oppressing us like we did a grave mistake being birthed in Nigeria.

They won't deliberate what affects us, they don't want to restructurr cos it will slightly bring governance to the people, they insert things in the constitution that doesnt even add values to the common man...

We beg to survive, even with ur qualifications, u still need someone up there for you to be qualified probably before given a job.

War will change things though thru the hard way, but it will balance things naturally since we r scared to make the neccessary change possible.
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by Honor10: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2022
another1:

President of Biafra! 5% joker's
Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2022
Nice one, interesting.... Shame on wailers grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis: Call Wike To Order, Clark Writes Tinubu / The Burial Of Remilekun Philips-George; Bode George's Mother / Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.