Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK (17176 Views)

Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu / Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK / Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK by lexy2014: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
poiZon:

Nigeria my Nigeria..

Yesterday i told my friend we really need WAR in Nigeria.
The injustices, corruption and everything evil is too much.
The ratio between the Have and the Have not is so so unbalanced.
And they act as if they r gods, oppressing us like we did a grave mistake being birthed in Nigeria.

They won't deliberate what affects us, they don't want to restructurr cos it will slightly bring governance to the people, they insert things in the constitution that doesnt even add values to the common man...

We beg to survive, even with ur qualifications, u still need someone up there for you to be qualified probably before given a job.

War will change things though thru the hard way, but it will balance things naturally since we r scared to make the neccessary change possible.

You made some very valid points especially with your last sentence about Nigerians being too comfortable in suffering

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants / 2023 Elections: Observers Express Concern Over Violence Encountered / Rivers Assembly: APC Members Stage Walkout Over Imposition Of Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.