Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. (685 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Gbenga Kikiowo Started Robbing At Age 7, Hoped To Be Popular Like Oyenusi, Anini / Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. by veeluv2015(f): 5:41am On Mar 11, 2022
The person whose picture is attached is known as GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. Beware of doing business with him cos he is a very fraudulent person.

He manages one of his father's hotels in Amuwo Odofin and gets most of his victims from there. I was a guest at the hotel and stayed for about a month. He used to check to know if I was having any issues at their hotel and to get feedback. I thought it was just good customer service not knowing he had other plans.

We got talking and exchanged contacts saying we could do business together. His first attempt at swindling me was to ask me to date him which I turned down immediately and he apologized for it. Next he started talking about some kind of business partnership but I think he realized I wasn't keen on joining him so he opted for asking for a loan to sort out his children's school fees (baby mama issues). He promised it'll be for just 2 weeks. Children were involved so I decided to help him. This was in September and since then it has been from one story to another. He even went into hiding and instructed his staff to always tell me he's not on seat.

I've fallen for his scam and I'm putting this out there so that I can save others from doing the same. He's a swindler and no one should do business with him.

Re: Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. by Kingpee2(m): 5:48am On Mar 11, 2022
In Nigeria,you don’t loan people money ,rather you give them whatever you can part with ,this is the safest way to save yourself from unnecessary stress ...You get mind borrow naija person money sha...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. by Flexherbal(m): 6:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Thanks for making the public aware of this, who knows it might be helpful to someone.
Re: Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. by Enskynelson(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2022
I didn't see fraud in what you described here or is there more to the story or I am the one missing something?

2 Likes

Re: Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 11, 2022
You for ask for a collateral before giving him the loan.
Re: Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. by Aboks(m): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2022
All this loan app good in tarnishing peoples image,
no body cares
na so soko loan send one man obituary message
This wont bring back your money
in naija everyone is a fraudster until proven otherwise
Re: Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Enskynelson:
I didn't see fraud in what you described here or is there more to the story or I am the one missing something?
You are the only one,she lended him some money to feed his baby mama and kids,then the guy is refusing to pay by hiding in his father's hotel.
Op arrest the guy,go to a police custody and file a report,they will do something about your issue.

Re: Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. by Enskynelson(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:

You are the only one,she lended him some money to feed his baby mama and kids,then the guy is refusing to pay by hiding in his father's hotel.
Op arrest the guy,go to a police custody and file a report,they will do something about your issue.
The reason I said this is because in the Nigeria f today,if we called all debtors that refuse to pay up fraudsters then millions will be called fraudsters. Her story is not exceptional in anyway. You lend your friend money and he refuse to pay up... Family members as well. The list is endless.
Re: Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. by veeluv2015(f): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2022
Enskynelson:

Didn't you see the different techniques he used in trying to get me to part with my money? I didn't narrate all so the thread won't be too long.

And what do you call someone that is CAPABLE of paying back a loan but REFUSES to? Or u didn't see the part where I said he manages the hotel I stayed in. I was in that hotel for about 1 month so I know they have lots of inflow. He even lives in a duplex he owns. So I saw him as someone that was capable of paying back which was why I even loaned him in the first place not know it was a very well calculated plan from the onset.
Re: Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. by Enskynelson(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2022
veeluv2015:

Didn't you see the different techniques he used in trying to get me to part with my money? I didn't narrate all so the thread won't be too long.

And what do you call someone that is CAPABLE of paying back a loan but REFUSES to? Or u didn't see the part where I said he manages the hotel I stayed in. I was in that hotel for about 1 month so I know they have lots of inflow. He even lives in a duplex he owns. So I saw him as someone that was capable of paying back which was why I even loaned him in the first place not know it was a very well calculated plan from the onset.
I understand you better. Many persons belong to this category. These days, like someone said up there, give money out if you can part forever with the money. Borrowed money are always difficult to get back that even when you get it back, you will feel the person did you a favour because of the stress you may have passed through before getting the money back. Lastly, many persons don't feel you did them any favour whenever you borrow them money reason because they feel after all, they are gonna pay back!
Re: Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. by sreamsense: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2022
veeluv2015:
The person whose picture is attached is known as KALEJAIYE OLUGBENGA EMMANUEL. Beware of doing business with him cos he is a very fraudulent person.

He manages one of his father's hotels in Amuwo Odofin and gets most of his victims from there. I was a guest at the hotel and stayed for about a month. He used to check to know if I was having any issues at their hotel and to get feedback. I thought it was just good customer service not knowing he had other plans.

We got talking and exchanged contacts saying we could do business together. His first attempt at swindling me was to ask me to date him which I turned down immediately and he apologized for it. Next he started talking about some kind of business partnership but I think he realized I wasn't keen on joining him so he opted for asking for a loan to sort out his children's school fees (baby mama issues). He promised it'll be for just 2 weeks. Children were involved so I decided to help him. This was in September and since then it has been from one story to another. He even went into hiding and instructed his staff to always tell me he's not on seat.

I've fallen for his scam and I'm putting this out there so that I can save others from doing the same. He's a swindler and no one should do business with him.

I feel your pain for somebody you helped to behave that way, but to me you are doing the right thing in a wrong way and it can back fire at you for bringing him on social media when you have not reported to the police. Since you know the location where you can find him, first thing to do is to report him to nearest police station under his jurisdiction after first telling him you will involve police.

He has never come out to tell you he will not pay verbally ( law is not based on assumption), taking police to get him arrested in his hotel location would have been the better way to threaten him to pay and know his mind concerning payment refund. He may go back to report you at police station for 'defamation of character', keep your money with him and cook lies to turn things against you.

It is only if you don't know his location or you gave him loan through online and refuses to pay back that you can logically be reasonable to publish his name online after you threaten him to do so.

1 Like

Re: Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. by Enskynelson(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
sreamsense:

I feel your pain for somebody you helped to behave that way, but to me you are doing the right thing in a wrong way and it can back fire at you for bringing him on social media when you have not reported to the police. Since you know the location where you can find him, first thing to do is to report him to nearest police station under his jurisdiction after first telling him you will involve police.

He has never come out to tell you he will not pay verbally ( law is not based on assumption), taking police to get him arrested in his hotel location would have been the better way to threaten him to pay and know his mind concerning payment refund. He may go back to report you at police station for 'defamation of character', keep your money with him and cook lies to turn things against you.

It is only if you don't know his location or you gave him loan through online and refuses to pay back that you can logically be reasonable to publish his name online after you threaten him to do so.
Quite true...
Re: Fraud - Beware Of GBENGA KALEJAIYE EMMANUEL. by veeluv2015(f): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
sreamsense:

This cannot backfire. I have reported him to the police, they invited him and he refused to show up. So his case is already open in the station. But of course you know our Nigerian police. They'll collect money from you and end up doing nothing (at least from my own experience). It's not defamation of character if it's true. I have chat evidence and bank statement to backup my claims. So he cannot turn the story around. The guy is a hardened criminal.

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Is Having Sex With Cow&watch How Ghana Destroyed Nigeria / Video: EFCC Arrests 2 Females Among 34 Suspected 'yahoo Boys', Recovers 7 Expens / 51 Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested At Hotel During Anniversary Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.