Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power (16340 Views)

JUST IN: Tension In Gov Bello's Camp As S/court Affirms Use Of Forensic Analysis / Kogi: Bello's Camp Releases Documents Showing Wada’s Health Status (photos) / Kogi Guber: I’m Dumping PDP For Yahaya Bello’s Camp Soon – Ex-gov, Olufemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by keentola(m): 6:31am On Mar 11, 2022
A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Sidney Sheldon's
Stephen King
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these eBooks, Paperbacks and Audiobooks in minutes. Check my bio on how to connect with Us
Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by everythinggirly(f): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2022
Nice one.
Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by nairavsdollars(f): 6:47am On Mar 11, 2022
The party is completely out of Tinubu’s hand

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by Cantonese: 6:49am On Mar 11, 2022
Association of political confusionists.

Just imagine that. APC cannot now tell us who is the leader of the party. The interim leader hands over to anyone he likes when he travels. Now for this journey he became confused on who to hand over to. Now Bello says one thing, El Rufai says another, Buni camp says another. No be confusion be that? They cannot hold their convention because of too much court cases and plenty internal katakata. If they manage to hold the convention, vested interests who lose will turn the party upside down before going away.

Very soon without doubt, those who contributed one hand, one leg, one shoe, one shirt, etc to form APC will demand for their contributions and go their respective ways. The super glue that still holds the APC will leave in 2023 and the party will self immolate.
Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by pmc01(m): 6:55am On Mar 11, 2022
What's all these APC crises story making the rounds lately?

No be say e dey of any benefit to Nigerians.
Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by ityP(m): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2022
I so much love a that is happening in APC. They should kill theirself
Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by Enyimbamercedes: 7:18am On Mar 11, 2022
APC is actually a very useless contraption!

This party was formed by miscreants, power hungry , corrupt and dangerous politicians for the sole purpose of snatching paneer without a clue of governance!!!

All that is happening now is simply a power tussle for selfish interests and not out of national interest!

In the coming months, we will watch this Frankenstein party die a shameful death
Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by PrinceMajestic: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2022
Governor Buni the Magic broom should be fairly treated regarding how he ran around to win governors and other Big guys for the party but his delay to conduct the convention caused him all this. But I'm sure whether is Govnor Sani or Buni that conducts the convention we expect nothing less than Osinbajo project or any other person but certainly not an arrogant sick brown teeth drug Barron
Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:28am On Mar 11, 2022
Politics very intelligence and smart games..Gov buni was played and loose at the same time..buhari will resolve this issues next week,when he comes back..
Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by PrinceOfLagos: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2022
benuejosh:
The letter was written and backdated. If not so, show us the file copy that proves it was received and signed, who received the letter. Buni is gone!

Stick to your benue state and the killings going on there on a daily

Benue state has lost over 10,000 people to herdsmen , you should be worried about that bro

Buni is the chairman and this matter no concern you

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by Thetruthshallse(m): 7:32am On Mar 11, 2022
All these were cause by bulhari, how can someone be caretaker for close to two years. If they are ready to do... Why am I concerned self? Death to all Nigeria enemies.
Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by AkpanUnanam(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2022
Gooz50:
We move lipsrsealed

Meanwhile!! Our Award-winning Herbal PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a permanent Bigger, THICKER, STRONGER, and longer penis without any form of side effect.
This is Revolutionary!!!

A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy Erection.

I personally call it the “penis Brain REMEDY”
Come and enjoy our % Discount.

Safe yourself from Bedroom embarrassment. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure. You are just a phone call away from permanent Solution.
How much for the solution?
Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by Afonjashapmouth: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2022
Dingbats seeking relevance by spewing trash. I addressed a subject at hand and you had to drag your dead unproductive brain here to droll on my view. One more line from you and i will report your moniker for the right ban
blancsn1:
Is that right
What will you now call the devilish PDP ? The party of the saint, beta go have your dead brain examined or you think you are talking to only Jews from hell who don't use their brains.

Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2022
benuejosh:
The letter was written and backdated. If not so, show us the file copy that proves it was received and signed, who received the letter. Buni is gone!
Can you explain to me how a national Chairman of APC can emerged? Can a president or governors unilateral appoint a national chairman be it substantive or in acting capacity without the NEC? If you can judiciously answer this, you will know that the problem is far from ending.
Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by jaxxy(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
All these political developments will end in praise to God for the victory of Asiwaju Tinubu at the Presidential polls.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
Please support the BAT 2023 winning team and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely brilliant, visionary, capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Please support Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

All the problems plaguing Apc right from 2015 is all because of one man’s ambition. They blamed Saraki, atiku and many other people as troublemakers, Saraki has left the party yet trouble still dey everyday Cos it was never about Saraki bt one man’s life long ambition.

That one man’s ambition is what is still causing trouble and will destroy Apc eventually if not stopped immediately.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by ityP(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2022
JAMO84:
Buni is a past tense. Whether he transmit letter or not doesn't change anything.

Lmao. Your people are seeing the handwriting on the wall. Even those here in nairaland no dey talk again. They know wassup. You people think it's by noise grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by alabi484(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2022
ivandragon:
One way to verify the period the letter was written is to go to INEC to inquire when it was received there...

I was looking for this comment.

This should settle it totally
Re: APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power by demandtruth: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2022
The Nothern politicians has this, purportedly, figured out.

Buhari, Buni and the likes, want to throw APC in disarray hoping that a northerner should grab PDP presidential ticket.

This is the end game

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu / Bbc2 Welcome To Lagos! / Ambode’s Inaugural Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.