Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped (23600 Views)

Peter Obi In Central Mosque Bida Onitsha, Makes Donations / Soludo Flags-Off 1.8km Construction Of Ama Isi Udala, Ifite-ogwari Road / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by kingyakos: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
compton11:
I saw your ass referring Muslims as children of Isaac!
U just dey wake from yesterday sleep?
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
dododawa1:
proprogade news or killing going on.

You should know when propaganda comes to play, and that's what I hate , South West can't be the most peaceful place to stay when North East is burning .....the only place not safe in Nigeria now is the Far North .....

Every other place is atleast good to stay ....because almost what is happening here is repeating there

If you had spoken like this, I won't be this busy replying your comment .....
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Rayzoom: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=TheSameGuy post=110934700]Tell us how many Hausa traders were slaughtered in the East all because they're Muslim?

Tell us how many mosque has been burnt and destroyed ALL BECAUSE IT'S A PLACE OF WORSHIP OF PEOPLE'S OF OTHER FAITH?

The same power your father and your ancestors held for decades without positive effect on your miserable self not to talk of your coursed enclave. Spits, a hypocrite of the highest order!
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Poiu11: 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Rayzoom: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Like your miserable parents. Anuofia nwulu anwu
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Rayzoom: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=Nvestor02 post=110935413][b]This is what I have been saying, I see no reasons why Buhari are bombing Bandits from the above and leave UGM alone.

Majority igbo are evil and they doesn't hide it anymore, they beat and kidnap man because of his religion.... As if he is the reason for their miserable life and not getting Biafra.

Just like your miserable parents. Anuofia nwulu anwu
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Mescana22(m): 1:05am On Mar 12, 2022
TheSameGuy:
ONLY who doesn't know those people will think otherwise.

They're the most intolerant ethnic ever.

If they can mock their son who died in car crash all because he's a Muslim, how much more this? They'll definitely mock him.

This is why they shouldn't be entrusted with power

I am an Igbo man and I agree with you 100% We are most intolerant ethnic ever. Especially since Nnamdi Kanu started his Radio Biafra
The youths of Igbo land are headed to Doom with the kind hatred they have for other tribes
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Viraltrends123: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2022
3Hopeblog:

Nah. That means it's okay to share say sex video of people without their consent because they are aware you recorded.
Facebook is very open, anybody posting comment, video or pictures on Facebook should expect it to reach anywhere.

But, taking pictures or videos of someone with your phone, the person doesn't expect them to the out
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by dododawa1: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

You should know when propaganda comes to play, and that's what I hate , South West can't be the most peaceful place to stay when North East is burning .....the only place not safe in Nigeria now is the Far North .....

Every other place is atleast good to stay ....because almost what is happening here is repeating there

If you had spoken like this, I won't be this busy replying your comment .....
thanks sir.
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by Wazobia2216: 5:13am On Mar 13, 2022
NafeesaAA:
The imam of Ama hausa central mosque has been abducted. You don't need to look further who kidnapped him and why . These screenshots are here. This man is likely an igbo Muslim. It doesn't matter which tribe or language you speak. The demon ESN Created by nnamdi isis is a menace to everybody.

Your conclusion was a personal opinion!

Anybody can hide behind anyone to forment trouble!

Anybody can also hide behind any moniker to write whatever they please!

Just like Pantami said, y'all should just look for a reason to start killing!
Re: Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped by RacistProudIgbo: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
My father is an animal,if in doubt ask nnamdi kanu how he used my prostitute Mum.

Little Basttard like you house slave, you are a human chaff including the aboved mentioned on your post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Detects 54,000 Fraudulent Payroll Entries In IPPIS / Grand Reception Of Oshiomhole & Iara: Obaseki & Deputy Shaibu Attend / "How I Will Defeat Buhari In 2019" - Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.