Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,068 members, 7,956,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Prayer For Rain - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayer For Rain (7924 Views)

Prayer For Settling One's Debts / Australian Muslims Pray For Rain In Bush Fire And Drought-ravaged Areas / Prayer For Settling Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Halimaatz:
actually there is,stop walloing in ignorance, i won't reply your mention tho! So don't bother mentioning me.

Don't mind him, we've been on lots for weeks now. He beings baseless questions, i still provide answers but he always ignores. He keeps ignoring the questions i ask also because, he isn't a good fit for me tho, i know more of his book than he does. I've given him plenty errors in his book which he still has no answers for
Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
advocatejare:

I’ll ask again:

1.Show me in the Quran where Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha are mentioned directly and not as inferred by the translators!

2.Show me the number of rakat for each of those prayer times from the Quran or just bury your head in shame!

3.Show me where shahada is written in the Quran with “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh” being part of it

Hahahaha grin grin grin you got nothing on me anymore lmao
Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
advocatejare:

I’ll ask again:

1.Show me in the Quran where Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha are mentioned directly and not as inferred by the translators!

2.Show me the number of rakat for each of those prayer times from the Quran or just bury your head in shame!

3.Show me where shahada is written in the Quran with “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh” being part of it

Who killed Saul?

[1samuel 31:4-6]
Therefore Saul took a sword and fell on it.

[2samuel 1:1-16]
An amalekite slew him
Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
advocatejare:

I’ll ask again:

[Matthew 1:16] and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.

[Luke 3:23] Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,the son of Heli.
Re: Prayer For Rain by advocatejare(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lordmoh:

Hahahaha grin grin grin you got nothing on me anymore lmao
I’ve proven to you that your Quran is not complete.

You can’t show us the number of rakat per prayer in the Quran

You can’t show us the names of prayers in the Quran

You can’t show me the full shahada in the Quran

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer For Rain by advocatejare(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lordmoh:

Who killed Saul?

An amalekite slew him

2 Likes

Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110946200][/quote]

Q[84:10]
And as for those who are given their record in their left hand from behind their backs.

Stop cutting verses.
Answer;
Who killed Saul?

An amalekite slew him
Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
advocatejare:

I’ve proven to you that your Quran is not complete.

You can’t show us the number of rakat per prayer in the Quran

You can’t show us the names of prayers in the Quran

You can’t show me the full shahada in the Quran

I've given you answers which your deluded mind has rejected. And also told you thousands of errors present in your book which you can't even oppose to.

[Numbers 23:19]
“God is not a man, that He should lie,
Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
Has He said, and will He not do?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

[Genesis 6:6]
And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.

You can't even defend your book, i therefore consider you a Pagan.
Re: Prayer For Rain by advocatejare(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lordmoh:

I've given you answers which your deluded mind has rejected. And also told you thousands of errors present in your book which you can't even oppose to.

[Numbers 23:19]
“God is not a man, that He should lie,
Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
Has He said, and will He not do?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

[Genesis 6:6]
And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.

You can't even defend your book, i therefore consider you a Pagan.

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110950887][/quote]

Who killed Saul?

An amalekite slew him
Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2022

Joseph tells Pharaoh he comes from the "land of the Hebrews" (Gen 40:15). There was no such land until after the conquest under Joshua.
Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 3:11am On Mar 12, 2022

Re: Prayer For Rain by advocatejare(m): 6:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Lordmoh:

Joseph tells Pharaoh he comes from the "land of the Hebrews" (Gen 40:15). There was no such land until after the conquest under Joshua.

1 Share

Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110961440][/quote]

Re: Prayer For Rain by TheSameGuy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Same experience over the years. He'll ask questions you'll answer but will never take the answer. He'll keep asking you, once you ask him, he'll NEVER answer you.

That's how advocatejare does.

Ordinary to tell me who wrote Deuteronomy when I've answered tons of his question. He refused to.
Or are you ready to tell me who wrote it NOW?

Or which of these verses are correct?

No man hath seen God at any time. —John 1:18

For I have seen God face to face. —Genesis 32:30

Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. —2 Kings 24:8

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem… —2 Chronicles 36:9

Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Kings 8:26

Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Chronicles 22:2

Lordmoh:

Don't mind him, we've been on lots for weeks now. He beings baseless questions, i still provide answers but he always ignores. He keeps ignoring the questions i ask also because, he isn't a good fit for me tho, i know more of his book than he does. I've given him plenty errors in his book which he still has no answers for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Same experience over the years. He'll ask questions you'll answer but will never take the answer. He'll keep asking you, once you ask him, he'll NEVER answer you.

That's how advocatejare does.

Ordinary to tell me who wrote Deuteronomy when I've answered tons of his question. He refused to.
Or are you ready to tell me who write it NOW?

Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. —2 Kings 24:8

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem… —2 Chronicles 36:9

They'll always have no answer, that's why they're not allowed to ask questions in the church in the fear of being kicked out. They just follow a religion brought about by people who never saw Jesus pbuh. There are thousands of errors but they aren't ready for a sincere argument.

@advocatejare come and answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer For Rain by TheSameGuy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
He'll never answer, he'll rather rant and ask me another question.

That has been his antics for years.

I won't even deem it fit to respond to him if I didn't find answer in his response
Lordmoh:

They'll always have no answer, that's why they're not allowed to ask questions in the church in the fear of being kicked out. They just follow a religion brought about by people who never saw Jesus pbuh. There are thousands of errors but they aren't ready for a sincere argument.

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
TheSameGuy:

I won't even deem it fit to respond to him if I didn't find answer in his response

I won't get tired of calling him out tho grin

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Rain by advocatejare(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lordmoh:

Have you answered these?

Re: Prayer For Rain by advocatejare(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
TheSameGuy:

That's how advocate jare does.

Or are you ready to tell me who wrote it NOW?

I guess you’re liar Thatfairguy1 that promised to give me link to the original gospel but failed to do so till date?

You can't leave my questions unanswered and ask me another question.

Share me the link to the original gospel written by Jesus himself and of course the original Quran given to muhammad without diacritical marks

Address my question first and also show me the Taurah given to Islamic Moses that is different from the Judaism and Christianity Moses

Re: Prayer For Rain by advocatejare(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Answer this too grin

Re: Prayer For Rain by advocatejare(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lordmoh:

@advocate jare come and answer

Re: Prayer For Rain by advocatejare(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lordmoh:
The Bible does not teach immorality like the Quran that tells us how Muhammad took and snatch the wife of his adopted son

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110979940][/quote]

Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110979594][/quote]

Re: Prayer For Rain by advocatejare(m): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2022
[quote author=Lordmoh post=110983708][/quote]

Re: Prayer For Rain by advocatejare(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Rain by AntiChristian: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2022
advocatejare:

I’ll ask again:

We are not Quraniyoon that uses only the Qu'ran for judgement. Islam is Qu'ran and Sunnah!

No be like Bible!
Re: Prayer For Rain by advocatejare(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

We are not Quraniyoon that uses only the Qu'ran for judgement. Islam is Qu'ran and Sunnah!

No be like Bible!
Don’t put your mouth on what you don’t know anything about.

Lordmoh was the one trying to dissociate himself from the hadith so why are you defending him? Are you saying that he’s not smart enough to speak for himself?

Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2022
advocatejare:

Don’t put your mouth on what you don’t know anything about.

Lordmoh was the one trying to dissociate himself from the hadith so why are you defending him? Are you saying that he’s not smart enough to speak for himself?

The guy just spoke about your book, can't you defend your book again? grin grin grin

Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110988325][/quote]

Deuteronomy 24:6
“Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor shall children be put to death for their fathers; a person shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

You said Jesus died for your sins Prove it angry grin grin
Re: Prayer For Rain by Lordmoh: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110988302][/quote]

The Accusation that the Prophet was a Madman and Demands for Him to bring down Angels
Allah tells us about the disbelief, arrogance and stubbornness of the disbelievers as reflected in their words.

Repent before it's too late, advocatejare you still have time to repent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramadan Is Here Again: What's Your Spiritual Plan / Ruling On A Child That Committed Suicide Before The Age Of Puberty / What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.