Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road (43479 Views)

Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line / Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] / Nasarawa Government House Without Electricity For 24 Years - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by Veeryeasy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
And the people of nasarawa could not say anything, that's their business
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by yuping(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
ProfOkai:

I am in Nasarawa state right now. I have plied this particular road and it is very true that the construction was indeed done. I wish I had taken pictures. I am not an indigene of the state.
So what this persons says is fallacy.
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by olate: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Photo!! No be JuJu be that?
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by Panda7(m): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
nasarawa too can dream to aspire
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by assholemods: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Werey... mad man i am not here to campaign for any useless party inclusive ur foolish self..

Dont be stupid... give that ur empty skull sense and dont kee yourself for useless politicians.. like yourself inclusive... Wasted Goat to be fried..

Lifeless Zombie.... Ur mumu never expire... you dey fight for politican... Sacrificial goat!!
Foolish idiot son of a bastard born by a prostitute mother. Your father na mad man like me. Uneducated idiot.. that cannot comprehend. Where in my comment suggest that I am supporting any politician?
Original mumu.. tomorrow you will claim to be educated. By the way if I support any politician is it your business? Is it your support? Useless mother foka... Everybody in your family including your mama na werey! Useless idiot with your poverty Stricken phone. Insult me again I will sit on top of your mata till eternity. I am not the cause of your poverty... Oloshi!
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by Benrosaria(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
They know we know. It’s a form of distraction. Nigerians will never enjoy the benefits of earth if we still live a life with intents
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by zinaunreal(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
deebrownneymar:
All our politicians from time past must go to hell

They will all enter your mothers hell hole angry grin
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2022
assholemods:

Foolish idiot son of a bastard born by a prostitute mother. Your father na mad man like me. Uneducated idiot.. that cannot comprehend. Where in my comment suggest that I am supporting any politician?
Original mumu.. tomorrow you will claim to be educated. By the way if I support any politician is it your business? Is it your support? Useless mother foka... Everybody in your family including your mama na werey! Useless idiot with your poverty Stricken phone. Insult me again I will sit on top of your mata till eternity. I am not the cause of your poverty... Oloshi!

Mumu dey mumu.. e pain u... its ur mum that is *itch.... Because its only product that knows where its roots originated from.. Suffer kee u there..

See Sacrificial goat... i was on my own before u carried ur brainless being to look for something u can never handle... frustrated animalistic being.. lack of home training... Product of uncivilized society.... Threaten ur clan.. barbarian.. u go know say power pass power... U WILL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO EXECUTE JUDGMENT FROM THE HEAVEN OF HEAVENLY.... see idiot that wants to threaten...

You dey learn work abi... idiot next time come to my mention again... u will know how far..

Wasted sperm!!
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by deebrownneymar: 1:28am On Mar 12, 2022
Your mother must have made you think all mothers are prostitutes like her. If you probe further you’ll understand why people call you a bastard. Lmao

zinaunreal:

They will all enter your mothers hell hole angry grin
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by assholemods: 2:56am On Mar 12, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Mumu dey mumu.. e pain u... its ur mum that is *itch.... Because its only product that knows where its roots originated from.. Suffer kee u there..

See Sacrificial goat... i was on my own before u carried ur brainless being to look for something u can never handle... frustrated animalistic being.. lack of home training... Product of uncivilized society.... Threaten ur clan.. barbarian.. u go know say power pass power... U WILL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO EXECUTE JUDGMENT FROM THE HEAVEN OF HEAVENLY.... see idiot that wants to threaten...

You dey learn work abi... idiot next time come to my mention again... u will know how far..

Wasted sperm!!
Na Sango go destroy you entire family and lineage.. what do you know that is called heaven? It will not be well with your entire generation where ever you are.
Look at this dumbass ass product of a poverty Stricken family born by a pervert mother.
I don't blame you, I blame your father because ordinary gold circle condom could have prevented your birth.
A complete illiterate that is suffering from lack of education, product of a dysfunctional family. This is Nairaland you animal anybody can come to your mention, stupid God forsaken ass licker!
Na stray bullet go kill you anywhere you are... Dullard with maggot infected brain!
Animal!... Bring it on...your irresponsible mother sef go join! Thueh!...I spit on you.
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by Kfed4ril(m): 7:30am On Mar 12, 2022
yuping:
undecided please people who stays around this environment that government usually claims they have develop please they don't read news or what, because I don't understand anymore.
How can a state government or LGA publish a road construction of your area and you will not come out to speak up, the way I see it f00lish people don many pass the sane people and its really affecting us.

When you come out to open their nyash, the supporters of the governor will rush in their hundreds to insult you, calling you children of hate etc. even when they’ve never been to the said road.

I was in Owerri last year when Buhari came to. Commission the painted road by Uzodinma, you saw what happened when we opened their Nyash about the road been an old road and uncompleted. That road was there before Hope was sworn in, he just painted the junction and invited buhari to commission it.
That road was a road I ply to Futo, and if rain mistakenly falls, the road is condemned for like some days, we have to follow the obinze route, which is 5x longer than the normal route.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2022
assholemods:

Na Sango go destroy you entire family and lineage.. what do you know that is called heaven? It will not be well with your entire generation where ever you are.
Look at this dumbass ass product of a poverty Stricken family born by a pervert mother.
I don't blame you, I blame your father because ordinary gold circle condom could have prevented your birth.
A complete illiterate that is suffering from lack of education, product of a dysfunctional family. This is Nairaland you animal anybody can come to your mention, stupid God forsaken ass licker!
Na stray bullet go kill you anywhere you are... Dullard with maggot infected brain!
Animal!... Bring it on...your irresponsible mother sef go join! Thueh!...I spit on you.

E dey pain d dey pain... ur local gods will be the one to destory u.... wait self.... u are even destroyed .... Lol.. Sacrificial goat fighting for a government as useless as your self... na human being be this... and u will have a family so rotten and decayed from the inside.. So its sango that will go after ur clan... chai... Mumu is rated to billions squared...

Local breed... expired wasted sperm... !!

Next time mind ur business if not ur sango gods will come for u and feast on u... Ewu fighting for politicans.. !!.. decayed specie!! Look at energy u are wasting... Politician asslicker mumu dey mumu dey�����
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by assholemods: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

E dey pain d dey pain... ur local gods will be the one to destory u.... wait self.... u are even destroyed .... Lol.. Sacrificial goat fighting for a government as useless as your self... na human being be this... and u will have a family so rotten and decayed from the inside.. So its sango that will go after ur clan... chai... Mumu is rated to billions squared...

Local breed... expired wasted sperm... !!

Next time mind ur business if not ur sango gods will come for u and feast on u... Ewu fighting for politicans.. !!.. decayed specie!! Look at energy u are wasting... Politician asslicker mumu dey mumu dey�����
Look at this asewo born by asewo mother I pity the unfortunate man that will marry a hoe, dirty lady with smelling pvssy like yours.
Thank God that I am licking the ass of politicians and I am making money but not your HIV infected ass! Keep spreading the virus.. olosho, AKUNA!1
Illiterate this is Nairaland Forum.. it is called a Forum so anybody can mention you if you don't like it delete your account. You God forbid animal in human skin... Na person like you suppose die inside BRT bus! Las las na ritualist go use you do sacrifice... ANUOFIA... EWUATURU
I don't really know what is paining you or how is it your business that I am fighting for politicians.. it seems one of them impregnated your asewo mother before she was dump and delivered a bastard like you. Na stray bullet go kill you!
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
assholemods:

Look at this asewo born by asewo mother I pity the unfortunate man that will marry a hoe, dirty lady with smelling pvssy like yours.
Thank God that I am licking the ass of politicians and I am making money but not your HIV infected ass! Keep spreading the virus.. olosho, AKUNA!1
Illiterate this is Nairaland Forum.. it is called a Forum so anybody can mention you if you don't like it delete your account. You God forbid animal in human skin... Na person like you suppose die inside BRT bus! Las las na ritualist go use you do sacrifice... ANUOFIA... EWUATURU
I don't really know what is paining you or how is it your business that I am fighting for politicians.. it seems one of them impregnated your asewo mother before she was dump and delivered a bastard like you. Na stray bullet go kill you!

Dont curse yourself. ... Damn!!... seee all the curses u have pronounced on your family... oh my gosh... Geez.... wao ur little god will do all this on your family.... ohhhhhhh so sad...

Ur family dont even know what their wasted sperm has voiced out..oh on this poor clan of yours Chai..

See words that are running with thunder and lighting with a force that is sharper than those words of yours.... back to your family... oh oh it so sad... What a pity to ur clan!!..
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by assholemods: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Dont curse yourself. ... Damn!!... seee all the curses u have pronounced on your family... oh my gosh... Geez.... wao ur little god will do all this on your family.... ohhhhhhh so sad...

Ur family dont even know what their wasted sperm has voiced out..oh on this poor clan of yours Chai..

See words that are running with thunder and lighting with a force that is sharper than those words of yours.... back to your family... oh oh it so sad... What a pity to ur clan!!..
You are in pains because of curses you animal from a dysfunctional family! Bring your thunder I am waiting for it.. na hand I go use catch am send back to you. How I wish I know where you are I would have used your for rituals! Afterall you are AIDS carrier you will die soon..you have no value to the society.
While waiting for that by the time I finish with you na sucide you go commit. Oloriburuku omo ale!

Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
assholemods:

You are in pains because of curses you animal from a dysfunctional family! Bring your thunder I am waiting for it.. na hand I go use catch am send back to you. How I wish I know where you are I would have used your for rituals! Afterall you are AIDS carrier you will die soon..you have no value to the society.
While waiting for that by the time I finish with you na sucide you go commit. Oloriburuku omo ale!

Thanks for showing the whole world how you want to kee yourself.... Make sure your deliver the note quickly to you clan...oooo

The whole world has seen note pen and rope.. so that when it happens.... they will know what killed you oooo... U don enter kolomental state.... it is well with u oooo.... !!! Eheeee Werey!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by assholemods: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Thanks for showing the whole world how you want to kee yourself.... Make sure your deliver the note quickly to you clan...oooo

The whole world has seen note pen and rope.. so that when it happens.... they will know what killed you oooo... U don enter kolomental state.... it is well with u oooo.... !!! Eheeee Werey!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

This one na imbe.cile.... Kolo dey call person kolo.... Na shout you go shout till you die... Before you know it you will start barking like a dog after all you are public dog used by every man. Soon you will die if HIV or rabbies... I pity any man that comes around you... The gods have rejected you...empty headed dumbass!

Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
assholemods:

This one na imbe.cile.... Kolo dey call person kolo.... Na shout you go shout till you die... Before you know it you will start barking like a dog after all you are public dog used by every man. Soon you will die if HIV or rabbies... I pity any man that comes around you... The gods have rejected you...empty headed dumbass!

Like i said.... all the curses are back to family and clan... all and all.. vomited from your mouth has returned to them... its time u begin to pity yourself... because u damn wasted!!..

U need to go to rehabilitation centre.. u aint fit to live with civilized people...!!.. u with a role..

U r a dangered specie to d society!!. oooo !! WEREY!!.. LOL.. keep flowing... because u r Werey!!
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by assholemods: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Like i said.... all the curses are back to family and clan... all and all.. vomited from your mouth has returned to them... its time u begin to pity yourself... because u damn wasted!!..

U need to go to rehabilitation centre.. u aint fit to live with civilized people...!!.. u with a role..

U r a dangered specie to d society!!. oooo !! WEREY!!.. LOL.. keep flowing... because u r Werey!!
Mumu and childish ranting... Keep repeating the same thing over and over.. you own don finish patapata.. as I dey see you na mortuary you dey go ooo... Your life done finish... Na vulture go eat your dead body.... Early death is yours.... Sickness carrier.... Your family no get Shame at all... Only one condom would have prevented your birth! I blame your irresponsible father.
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by ProfOkai: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
yuping:

So what this persons says is fallacy.

Yeah. That the topographies resemble does not mean that the road constructed was some falsehood. No. I know this road and it was done.
Re: Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road by assholemods: 4:22am On Mar 13, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Oloriburuku useless girl... Asawo! Is your data finished? Poverty Stricken poor girl from a dysfunctional family!
That is the only thing you think about cucumber... With your smelly oily pvssy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayoleke Adu Is Dead / Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG / Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.