Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG (18596 Views)

FG Releases Drought, Pest-resistant Maize To Double Output / Cooking Gas Prices Now Very Cheap In Nigeria After FG Ban Export Of Cooking Gas / My Two Plots Of Maize Farm (planted 16/02!2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by Kingpele(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2022
grin grin Will the useless and lifeless government take heed? All they are interested in is how to rerig themselves into power come 2023,and pampering of cows and bandits.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by GeneralDae: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2022
ThierryJay:
Makes sense
I don't know how some people on this thread reason looking at the comments above yours, rather than discuss the topic, they are deviating with the tribal nonsense again.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by ThierryJay: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2022
GeneralDae:

I don't know how people in this thread reason sometimes looking at the comments above yours, rather than discuss the topic, they are deviating with the tribal nonsense again.

I tire for them o. Check my updated comment you quoted sef.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by Burgerlomo: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2022
shugacaneman:
Even when you dish out useful advise Nigerians will still bring tribalism to it.

Don't mind them
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by Drsnives(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Nawa..
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by bluefilm: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2022
Ebubu:
Dangote regulatory agency

Na Dangote dey control our economy like dis

Controls construction industry with use of cement

Very soon controls the entire Nigeria using fuel

Controlling the food industry using sugar and maize

So that's all you could comprehend? angry

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by kellynexx007(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2022
God no do mistake when he created this earth with different countries and their resource, so that we would need one another to coexist, but greed and the hunger for power is thing killing us. we need Russia and Ukraine, they also need us onw way or the other.....Preach peace and harmony
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by ShenTeh(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2022
I remembered sometime around 2016 or so when this guy was saying the dollar would get to #500 and people were chastising him.

I said there's a reason this man is the richest. If he thinks like everyone, then he would be like all of us broke people.

I told my cousin's wife who had earlier been convinced that the naira would rise, to go get her stock up, which largely was dollar intensive. She always referenced that
incidence in appreciation.

Believe Dangote.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by CoronaVirusPro: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2022
Ebubu:

You are not brilliant
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by Mystic969: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Boss got scriptural backing for everything

Righteousness2:
Russia is the Number 1 or 2 Exporter of Wheat in the world
Ukraine I believe is Number 5.

Two of the top 5 nations Exporting nations are in a war.
Expect Global Famine and Scarcity of Wheat Worldwide.
Expect the Cost of Bread and anything Wheat to Sky rocket.

What Does the Bible say about this ?
Revelation 6:5-6
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine

Ladies and Gentlemen! Do you see what I see?
The Great Tribulation is casting it shadows right before us.
The Bible is playing out right before us.
If you still think The Bible is a Joke, then you need Help.

Let no man deceive, We are in the Last of the Last Moments!
Things are gonna get crazier! But awkward as it is, it is nothing compared to what is going to play out here on Earth in " the Hour of trial" the Great Tribulation.

The Greatest thing you can do to yourself today is to Run to JESUS Christ and Live in the Preparation of HIS Coming. The Rapture is upon us! Get Ready!

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by MYHUBBY: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I am even thinking of stopping the download of my song "Never Lived" in Russia but that will be too much for them to handle

Incase you have not listened to it,
Listen here
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived

you're more of a Bank marketer in sterling bank than a musician

go back to your calling bro, stop fooling yourself
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Because you want to become the sole exporter and monopolize the market as usual abi? We understand your ways sir.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Federal government that is interested in dollars. They won't ban it. The fuel scarcity we are experiencing is created intentionally to bring in the influx of dollars
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by rex21: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
chukwuoke:
Come these people stop manoeuvring our intelligence. Maize in this country is not in suplouse. So why should federal government ban it. Na who e go help!
Seems you ddnt read the post or you ddnt understand. Either way, your comment is off the point sir

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by ExtremeDot: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ebubu:

Yes, you know why?
It's because, Dangote is a smart and talented business man.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by Magnumproperty: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
orohbiro:
This one na to come out say he wan buy Arsenal every 2 yrs as if he feel cough out common 30 million to sign player those of j saying this man is wealtheir than Roman abrahamovic I laugh, Do u kW what it mean to sustain a club make Dangote buy arsenal make come dey buy player from him personal pocket weda baba no go sell the club back after a season worst still make the club no come do well the value go diminished drastically how much Henry take buy Liverpool for a patry 300 million is that not a massive loss for the past owners who Bought it for 700million? Dangote no feel buy Norwich self that is vaule 80 million
Those comparing Dangote to Abrahamovich no get sense naaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ebubu:

Dangote groups

Groups yen na politicians
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by keentola(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Sidney Sheldon's
Stephen King
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these eBooks, Paperbacks and Audiobooks in minutes. Check my bio on how to connect with Us
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ebubu:

Iliveforever:
Mr. Aliko so you want to use this opportunity and enter in maize business so you can kill Nigerians kpatakpata

AleAirHub:
Northern enriching northerners since AD...
This man has successfully manipulated almost all sectors in Nigeria.

It's well cool

Abasled:
Dangote don turn adviser

Yesterday it was Igboho

NothingDoMe:
What nonesense. He just wants to control the markets as usual.

There are other countries that can supply the world with the resources he mentioned but have not been able to because of monoplization of which Dangote is also an expert in.

Let's observe other countries rise up to meet the demands. Nonesense I say again.

Chijeep:
Not Surprised at all

The secret President of federal republic of Nigeria have spoken.
If you know you know cry

Ikillbrokehoes:
Northerners helping their fellow northerners since time immemorial, hence why they are the richest in Africa.

"How would a country have Youths with this level of shallow mindedness, unintelligent and brainless idiots and we expect the country to move forward?...

Dangote just echoed something sensible that could visibly affect the cost of maize and wheat citing the well known Russian-Ukrainian War yet these blockheads choose to derail and spew trash, I shake my head for the parents that sweat day and night to send you fools to school". Village People Spokesperson

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by One4me: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
shugacaneman:
Even when you dish out useful advise Nigerians will still bring tribalism to it.

First, the Govt has already banned the trading on "Nigerian Commodities" (as they call trading in Grains) by FOREIGNERS.
That was a few days ago.

But what is surprising is that the Ban allowed "local traders" to continue trading in Commodities! WHY?
That means our Local Traders can front for these foreigners, making Money and plunge the country into further chaos

Yes, Russia and Ukraine are the the largest Exporters of Wheat (and Maize?).
With the War in Ukraine, only Russia is able to export Wheat right now and China has taken a lion share of that export since it is one of the few countries that can pay Russia and not be harassed by the US/EU gang-up.

Many countries are banning the export of their Grains because they know there will soon be shortage, Nigeria is already experiencing acute food shortage and inflation, as a result of Fulani Herdsmen terrorising Local farmers.

So, Govt should actually outrightly ban the export of Commodities, not Ban some and allow another set to make a lot of money out of exporting the banned Products..
But Buharinomics is always tainted with Ethnicity, Tribalism and Nepotism
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by Iliveforever(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"How would a country have Youths with this level of shallow mindedness, unintelligent and brainless and we expect the country to move forward?...

Dangote just echoed something sensible that could visibly affect the cost of maize and wheat citing the well known Russian-Ukrainian War yet these blockheads choose to derail and spew trash, I shake my head for the parents that sweat day and night to send you fools to school". Village People Spokesperson

Ur papa na blockhead
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by CSTRR: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is the Truth.

Countries are now hoarding their commodities.

We need to suspend food exports now.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by ufotunang: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
So Russia is the only one producing all the food raw materials, ingredients to produce fertilizer, gas and oil to the whole world... what are other countries doing in production of all these things.. .so if Russia goes down the whole world goes down.... that is why Russia is doing shakara in this war and Russia feels untouchable... no country or NATO can confront Russia or presecute Putin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by ufotunang: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
So we have maize and also export maize but flour and bread is expensive
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by GENES11S: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
One4me:

First, the Govt has already banned the trading on "Nigerian Commodities" (as they call trading in Grains) by FOREIGNERS.
That was a few days ago.

But what is surprising is that the Ban allowed "local traders" to continue trading in Commodities! WHY?
That means our Local Traders can front for these foreigners, making Money and plunge the country into further chaos

Yes, Russia and Ukraine are the the largest Exporters of Wheat (and Maize?).
With the War in Ukraine, only Russia is able to export Wheat right now and China has taken a lion share of that export since it is one of the few countries that can pay Russia and not be harassed by the US/EU gang-up.

Lots of countries produce and export wheat. EU contries and USA are among to top exporter of wheat.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG by OYENIYIJK: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
shugacaneman:

I swear. I don't see anything wrong in what he's saying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contact Jovar For ALL Improved Seedlings, Seeds & Suckers / Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. / We Are Harvesting Honey This Heat Season (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.