Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. (3038 Views)

Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani / Obi Attracted The People With The Least IQ In The Country / Proof That Igbos Can't Stay Without Electricity, World Picture At Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by VaselineCrew: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2022
angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by YeyeGbami: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2022
Lmao. Naija don suffer

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by SlayerForever: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2022
Lolllll
Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by slimghost(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2022
I totally agree. The most shallow minded bunch of people I have ever met.
Yes we have a lot of brilliant minds but the majority of the population are low IQ folks.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by davirossi(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2022
You be fool..tell me which other African country that dominate the world space in Politics, Health, and even in show biz.. which african country artist apart from Nigerias that have sold the 02 arena back to back. Bro you are nothing but a colossal disgrace to not just your country but your family. Nigerians wey the world need na you open your baggage of your mouth dy type nonsenselipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by SarkinYarki: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2022
I have always maintained that's the problem we face

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by Solvelink: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2022
davirossi:
You be fool..tell me which other African country that dominate the world space in Politics, Health, and even in show biz.. which african country artist apart from Nigerias that have sold the 02 arena back to back. Bro you are nothing but a colossal disgrace to not just your country but your family. Nigerians wey the world need na you open your baggage of your mouth dy type nonsenselipsrsealed
you mean nigeria dominate's the other africa country even with electricity. What a wise fool you are.

Petrol is nw 350per liter, mastrubate with that!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by mrvitalis(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2022
Is it not obvious ? We see it everyday
People ready to vote shaky shaky daddy

Honestly this is the reason most Igbos want out we share country with people who can't see beyond tomorrow and worse is this same dumb people control Igbo leaders ( most of them sha ) only Anambra has been able to break away from this

Imo is held completely hopefully 2023 we can break it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2022
Oga na Camerron no be Nigeria. you no know where Nigeria dey for map?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by Nbotee(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2022
No doubts... Majority of always carries the vote
Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by alphaNomega: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2022
davirossi:
and this is a proof of IQ?

You see the general IQ is low because of talk like this.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by LLiKYekoba: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2022
Northern nigeria and Southern Nigeria do not have the same I.Q level. The report is fake.
Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by AntiBMC(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2022
Point of correction, the North have the lowest IQ in the world. They are the ones making the world think the rest of the country is stupid.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by sofeo(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2022
Ok.
Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by siofra(f): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Abegi!

I practiced sequence and series for a month and took an IQ test and I scored 182.

This IQ test measures a particular type of intelligence.
Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by Blackfire(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yes that is true ...

Especially the skull miner region, followed closely by IPAD sit at home rebels

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by Arda1000(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Especially the gworro chewing region grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by MrSamsung(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
So true. Also if there is anything like measurement of hypocrisy, they should bring out the data because Nigerians suppose to scale as number one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by Philistine(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is so true. Look at the quality of our leaders, Gej, Buhari etc. Osun state will soon elect an imbeci_le as their governor. The report is accurate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by jude79(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Well going by the kind of leaders we elect, Nigeria has the lowest iq, infact the more dumber a leader is the more probable it is for Nigerians to vote him
Secondly, if you check the average score needed to enter unity school for each region in Nigeria, you begin to get an idea of where Nigerian problem is stemming from, those regions whose scores are low because of low iq, constitutes 95%, and end up electing our leaders, while 5% comes from regions that score high, both in iq and unity school entrance score, they end up loosing out, and the whole country suffer for it, the load from the dead weight of dragging regions with low iq becomes a burden to those with high iq that atimes they are tempted to break out of the country.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by tamdun: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Looks like insult but.... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by joyandfaith: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
davirossi:

Reply like this is from people with low IQ

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by laiperi: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Only some Africans would say this and sincerely believe the insult. They have called their homes worse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
If you believe that rubbish map, you actually need some nuts to be tightened in your head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
siofra:
Abegi!

I practiced sequence and series for a month and took an IQ test and I scored 182.

This IQ test measures a particular type of intelligence.
Siofraud are you really serious?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by sinkhole: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
I no dey see d tin well, but im look like say Bushmen of Kalahari get sense pass us shocked
Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by meccuno: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
So the Americans and the whole of Europe have higher iq than Nigerians? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by SIRTee15: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
meccuno:
So the Americans and the whole of Europe have higher iq than Nigerians? grin grin

Are u doubting it? Remember it's average of the population. There will always be outliers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by LordIsaac(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
It is not all Nigerians na grin
Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by Bimpe29: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Wasn't that the change we promised you in 2015 & 2019 respectively?

Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by dialfa: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
davirossi:

Nna, is your IQ looking for oil?
Re: Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. by meccuno: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2022
SIRTee15:

Are u doubting it? Remember it's average of the population. There will always be outliers.
You don't know how dumb many of these people are. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If #500 Was Our Highest Denomination (pix) / What Sky News Reported And How Vanguardngr Delivered The News to Nigerians / CNG Bus”: Gas-powered Buses Arrives Lagos, Charges N200 Per Passenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.