Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine (27177 Views)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Elsueno: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

I know we are in the age where the memory has been acutely dulled,
But I remember the was a certain ISIS fully funded by the west with a marvelous, almost stunning videography arm, almost rivaling Hollywood productions!
I remember Russia intervened and put an end to such terrible evil the West alongside Saudi Arabia, and their Salafist enablers all over the world brought up humanity

There are too many ethnic Russians living in Ukraine!!

You guys don't want to think abi?

Lmao
"Support the mujahedeens, they are fighting for freedom"
"Donate here"

90% of fanatical terrorists where brought up , sponsored & armed by US and NATO cheesy......Just like they are doing in Ukraine grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Sltp: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
Those terrorists are tired of typing on social media...they want to participate physically...

They all practice the same religion... America keep giving them sleepless nights ... Because America has zoro tolerance for terrorism...

Allahu akbar... Thats what they say before, during and after striking...

God is indeed great, but don't use the name of the Lord in vain...he no send una to Carry out suicidal and terrorist act

Las las, they will say is western propaganda.. hahahahha
How can the highest financier of terrorism have zero tolerance to terrorism?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by michresakidjo(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Where are the Russian Urchin? . Prof Matthew abeg bring those clueless members of the pseudo intellectual meets to see how their daddy in kremlin is being dealt with.

Russia under putin is a mess!! Stalin, Krushchev, Even yeltsin won't like to take this defeat
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by dharamanil(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
When we look at all these happenings, I have few questions. How and why was gaddaffi killed ? How did CNN successfully made the world to believe that Afghanistan, Iraq, yemen are the rest are terrorist countries?

Why do they hate America this much ?
What did America do to them that led to so much hate on the USA
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Elsueno: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
Bless you for this comment. The level of stupidity out there will make you wonder if truly we are surrounded by humans and not chimps or baboons.

What's going on in Ukraine is a Proxy war. The biggest loser here are the Ukrainians. The US is pulling the string behind the scene. Putin is not Stupid. Why do the Job if you can outsource it for a cheaper amount. Hell is now about to be unleashed on Innocent Ukrainians because this Middle Eastern combatants are battle tested and don't hold prisoners. Definitely Russia will give them air cover and logistics.

Now ask yourself will NATO/US ever give the Ukrainian defenders any such support like Air cover? The answer is NO. In fact Putin wants to Drag NATO/US into this War and they have avoided it at all cost which is the smart thing to do because the Real battle is Between US and Russia. Poland's request as regards the delivery of the Fighter Jets to Ukraine should tell anybody with a functional brain that no country is willing to be a pawn for the US in this Chess game with Putin Vladimir of Russia.

Europe would spent years fighting gun, gang violence & NAzi( terrorists) after dis conflict blows over...Those weapons aren't gonna disappear into thin air. Even Russia would tatse am small, plus us for Africa too grin

4 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by pquaver(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dirkcoyt:
It could be putin is trying to unsettle the EU . He knows bringing in the middle eastern volunteers will scare the shit of the EU cause of their radical ideologies which could further lead to terrorism and destabilization of the EU . Cause after the war there will be several middle eastern fighters that will be scattered everywhere in EU with guns in their hands that’s a very big mess EU wouldn’t want ! More reason EU won’t take in middle eastern volunteers ! Just imagine putin bringing in the talibans of Afghanistan in large groups into EU ahhhhh!

We hope and pray both parties suspend this war for humanity sake cause it seems putin doesn’t care how long it goes as I read EU officials saying they’ve run out of sanctions

Abeg where will the pass and enter EU? It is Russia they are fighting for and after the war is Russia that will suffer it. Which border do the want to pass and enter EU? Poland? Hungary? ABEG where?
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by pacificom: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
This war may escalate into a full scale world war.
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dirkcoyt:
It could be putin is trying to unsettle the EU . He knows bringing in the middle eastern volunteers will scare the shit of the EU cause of their radical ideologies which could further lead to terrorism and destabilization of the EU .
Cause after the war there will be several middle eastern fighters that will be scattered everywhere in EU with guns in their hands that’s a very big mess EU wouldn’t want ! More reason EU won’t take in middle eastern volunteers ! Just imagine putin bringing in the talibans of Afghanistan in large groups into EU ahhhhh!

We hope and pray both parties suspend this war for humanity sake cause it seems putin doesn’t care how long it goes as I read EU officials saying they’ve run out of sanctions

If not for the casualties I'm happy with Putin . He's making the world balance .
If Ukraine is fighting with machinaries while can't PUTIN do the same ?
Their uncle SAM fought with machinaries all over the world .

They think everything is all about sanctions let's watch and see . Every NATO member is a potential enemy to meiddle easterners and Libyans for what they've done to their country. I laugh when I hear people say the world is standing with Ukraine. The west have met their match .that comedian should just do the needful he can't win this war fought in is soil .

The longer the war takes the more Russia becomes more aggressive and Leads to more destruction. Which will weaken Ukraine for a long time . It's better to stay Nuetral than fighting with your big Brother who's powerful. It's not cowardice but wisdom . The day Ukraine will dare throw a Bomb in moscow that's when Russia will enter the war .

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Elsueno: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
pquaver:

Abeg where will the pass and enter EU? It is Russia they are fighting for and after the war is Russia that will suffer it. Which border do the want to pass and enter EU? Poland? Hungary? ABEG where?

In case u don't know, terrorists don't follow conventional border routes, if they did, bandits, boko Haram & Iswap would have being exterminated in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Demolakay: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kingpele:
U see,only terrorists states support putin.. Middle East are mostly Muslim people who doesn't value human life ,there is no true Christian that can support a mass murderer, warmonger putin and his supporters can never inherit eternal life, u don't kill human life that is not within your power to create for whatever reason but hatred to equally criminal west shouldn't blind you to reality that putin is killing your kind (human beings) i havnt watched in national wild where lions will stand and watch a park of another wild animal killing their kind without rushing to its rescue or atleast try to fight off the predators but here u see foolish folks supporting a man that is killing his own relatives, such persons are less than animals
continue to deceive urself! if u say putin is a murderer and will not gain eternal life,den wat will u say about America nd most of its president? btw USA nd Russia who has caused more blood to be shed? from Afghanistan to Iraq,Yemen,Libya,Hiroshima in Japan nd d list goes on.lets assume dey are afta terrorist in Muslim nations,is Japan a Muslim nation?

5 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Prenonjebose: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dirkcoyt:
It could be putin is trying to unsettle the EU . He knows bringing in the middle eastern volunteers will scare the shit of the EU cause of their radical ideologies which could further lead to terrorism and destabilization of the EU . Cause after the war there will be several middle eastern fighters that will be scattered everywhere in EU with guns in their hands that’s a very big mess EU wouldn’t want ! More reason EU won’t take in middle eastern volunteers ! Just imagine putin bringing in the talibans of Afghanistan in large groups into EU ahhhhh!

This will make hitherto moderate elements all over Europe and beyond, fight on the side of Ukrainians. This will draw persons into the crises. Dialogue is key
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

Russia has not entered this war yet!
These are mostly militias from satellite countries,

"Dont waste your time replying unintelligent dudes, they don't even know Russia is treating the Ukrainians with kid gloves considering their ancestoral links as most Ukrainians speak Russian and are brothers...

Russia's primary target is the United States and the West, that's when you will see Russia unleash high-tech never seen before ruthless weaponry...that's why you see the United States and the West maintaining their lane...

Putin already warned that any involvement of the West and the United States will lead to a calamitous destruction never witnessed in their history". Village People Spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Ellasure: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is a serious propaganda write up.

If you read other foreign news sites this story has not been inserted. Russia progress reports this morning is that they are amassing troops near Kyiv, the Ukrainian country capital city, ready to enter any moment.

It was reported that some Russians army personnel are within 5 kilometres from city centre and some 10 kilometres depending on the direction of approach to the city.

Propaganda news belong to oprea but they are carefully coming on nairaland.

This war should stop very quickly otherwise there could be hunger and want world over very soon. Kindly take the Dangote national food report seriously. Russia and Ukraine supply a big chunk of the world food supply. Your American democratic party may not be able to help you then.

Be careful of what you wish these two countries because they are very key to the peace of the world more than Europe and America combined.
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by timay1: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dirkcoyt:

Probably that's Putin's plan B. Create an insurgency for EU to deal with for years to come

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Sadr: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
callme9mm:
I Think This War Will Last Longer Than We Think.

We All Know USA And Her Allies Hates To Bow , And I Don’t Think Russia Is Ready In Any Way To Back Down.

The End Result Might Lead To A Nuclear War .
Untill the US is nuke, they won't get sense. Since they openly support and continue to send in volunteer fighters, Putin has every right to enable their madness.

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

He must be planning to unleash spirits as soldiers. Where did newly recruited terrorists and volunteers get the experience to use Russian made equipments and artillery?

You think Russia with their secrets will allow outsiders in their circle when they know the US can do anything to Infiltrate them? You must be too dumb to think Russia has any advanced intelligence or modern military hardwares.

All they have is Scrap cut and Join metals, patched together with Gun powder, Putin has exposed his weak Army.

Yet you and slave master agree his Nuclear weapons is current lol.
Having a Nuclear weapon protected from western intelligence is classic . Stop digesting shiit as information from the western side it's not good for your mental health .
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by pquaver(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Elsueno:

In case u don't know, terrorists don't follow conventional border routes, if they did, bandits, boko Haram & Iswap would have being exterminated in Africa

But that is in their own country.. They are living their country and coming to EU.. I thought I was talking with a deep thinker now.. Pls how do they want to establish this routes in a country that is already existing before they came.. Abeg enlighten me.. I dey wait
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by jimtemi1: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

These are all fake news to deceive gullible folks like you!
Do you even know what a conscript is?
conscript or conscription,they kill 5generals, 6CONNEL, are this top officcers too CONSCRIPT? they are Russians
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
I Agree 100%. Both Russia and Europe will suffer the consequences of this pointless war in the long term. Bringing in Mercenaries from the Middle East is a dangerous move. Even putin knows this. I hope they somehow resolve this conflict as fast as possible. There are no real winners if you know. These Arabs they are now inviting close to Europe hate the west with every fibre of their being. Putin is a dangerously deadly. I know the US will respond accordingly. Just waiting to see what move they will make. It's a Chess game people... Open your eyes.

Elsueno:

Europe would spent years fighting gun, gang violence & NAzi( terrorists) after dis conflict blows over...Those weapons aren't gonna disappear into thin air. Even Russia would tatse am small, plus us for Africa too grin
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by pquaver(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Elsueno:

Is boko haram not in Nigeria, can boko haram leave Nigeria and go start their nonsense in South Africa..
Terrorist do it, that is in their own country.. They are leavng their country and coming to EU.. I thought I was talking with a deep thinker now.. Pls how do they want to establish this routes in a country that is already existing before they came.. Abeg enlighten me.. I dey wait
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by prophetfire: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
NobleSeed:
putin playing mind games since 1890 grin grin
Na format ooh
. Na so Putin tell you? Ukrainian army is living up to their rating as experts in guerilla warfare.
They are frustrating Putin and Putin has to be cautious. If he expends his munitions and the conflict now escalates, he would have only nuclear weapons to release and die with his enemies.
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Demolakay: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Russia has always bragged to have 900,00 troops , why isn't Putin sending some of those troops into Ukraine, but instead a world power like Russia is begging Terrorists/jihadists to help them take over Ukraine
Putin confused Nairalanders should come and defend Putin on this one
[/b]
why are d media jst givin us info concerning only Russia's casualties nd not Ukraine too? propaganda at its best! its very sure dat should Russia loose 500soldiers,Ukraine would loose more of or triple of dat,bsides dose saying Russia are being defeated,dats why dey are recruiting volunteers,should knw dat Russia cannot devolve its professional fighters in Ukraine,d situation dere is not a war,look at most of Russian soldiers being captured nd paraded on d media,do dey look like professional Russian fighters? Russia itself confirmed dat most of d pple being use to prosecute d war are conscript.newbie soldiers. nd sinced west has been sending fighters from different countries to help Ukraine covertly,what stops Russia from allowing volunteers fight on its behalf? We all knw d solution to dis issue is diplomacy,but d west is nt buggling down on its ego,at d same time Russia too is nt backing down! dere is need for both to sit down and discuss issues mutually.Ego tripping will nt solve d problem.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
pquaver:

Stop speaking like a child .

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by pquaver(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
anonymous1759:

Stop speaking like a child .

OK I be child abeg enlighten me. Mr adult
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Frankiss44(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Firstcitizen:

The first wave they did not really use professional soldiers. They are even using soviet era vehicles, some soviet era planes and most tanks. The war might be bigger and spill over to other countries so why risk your army at this stage.

So the generals dying ate not professionals? Ona Sabi cap nonsense for this page sha undecided
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by timay1: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Elsueno:

After this conflicts end, Europe will bear major brunt of this weapon's polifiration in Ukraine because they are the closest, Just like West Africa bear the Libya crisis brunt.

Guns will become very cheap for criminals to aquire in Europe. All those knife attacks in UK will be upgraded into gun violence and shooting.

Now I see the reason why countries like France and Germany are running over the place to prevent am escalation and settle the issue before it drags for too long. But it's obvious that it's USA that's pulling all the strings because Zelensky will only negotiate whenever USA asks him to

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Demolakay: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
anonymous1759:

Yet you and slave master agree his Nuclear weapons is current lol.
Having a Nuclear weapon protected from western intelligence is classic . Stop digesting shiit as information from the western side it's not good for your mental health .
dnt mind dose western dundie.Dey are using antiquated weapons yet,its has d highest nuclear arsenal in d world! infact one of it can wipe d whole of Texas in few minutes.Also among d Top 3 producers and exporters of arms in d world.pls bro dnt argue wit dundies.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by drlateef: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Russia has always bragged to have 900,00 troops , why isn't Putin sending some of those troops into Ukraine, but instead a world power like Russia is begging Terrorists/jihadists to help them take over Ukraine
Putin confused Nairalanders should come and defend Putin on this one
[/b]

You must be insane. Don’t you see westerners volunteering to fight for Ukraine? Are those ones not terrorists? Where’s the difference between them and those from middleast fighting on both sides?
I saw this coming. Eventually, it will be a proxy war backed by two superpowers. The middleast fighters have been waiting for a superpower to back their campaign against the atrocities of the west in the Middle East. This is their opportunity to take their pound of flesh from the west. It’s a time for revenge by the middleast people. To see anything bad in that is to be mad to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by olugabbie(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Putin n Almighty Russia don collect tire for Ukraine
Their troops are being captured in Ukraine easily like rats

This is war not video game. Soldiers will be captured for sure and some will be killed.
This is expected. Russian soldiers captured Ukrainians soldiers too. It is clear that Ukraine os winning on social media.

Russian never review captured Ukraine soldiers. A lots of Western weapons have been seized and yet you won't see all these online.

During the Operation desert storm. The US lost 37 aircraft to a military that jas no advance anti-aircraft capabilities. They had no manpad or stinger and lost about 200 tanks to a military that had RPG and not advance weapon like Javelin.

It is war. Civilians and soldiers will die. A lots of military men will be captured.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by toxtimmy: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
I m sure you are wanking yourself nuts while you watch CNN, BBC, Fox News, Sky News etc. and other western sponsored social media space while you copy and paste this nonsense.

Why are you scared of volunteers from middle east? Anyways, you just solidified yourself as someone that watches too many Rambo movies and live life in fantasy based on whatever you see on CNN et al.

The likelihood of all these POW is a drama being staged by Ukraine from a psyops standpoint is over 80%, all just actors acting for the cameras... Any smart person will not bet their reputation on it, but oh well, some people have no reputation but just their feelings to work with.

I won't knock all your bullet points out of the ball park but this Eastern Ukranian young men that you claim are whatever, have more balls than you... You cannot even fight for your country Nigeria against boko haram or even your evil killing politicians but you wanking your little willie on young men from eastern ukraine fighting for their survival.

I feel sorry for the thousands of Ukranian men captured and not shown in the news... What this means is they can be exterminated with no trace... At the rate Ukraine is showing this men on tv and social media screen, they must be kept alive till the war is over else even more western ukranian people will suffer or die... even nigerian politicians have more sense than ukranian politicians as their elites have sold out their country for 30 pieces of silver to the west while their citizens die like chicken.

KaluwisxPRO:
When you tell these kids Putin has ran out of gas, they open their gutter to tell you Russia has 1.5M soldiers. To them, the west lives on Propaganda and Russia does not.

Child Soldiers, Terrorists from Syria is what Putin is counting as Russian soldiers, people who had no idea they were attacking their neighbors.

Dead military equipment with no logistic intelligence, Putin lies everyday on TV.

1. We’re not planning to attack Ukrainine - Next 2days He does the opposite.

2. Stationed 190k troops at Ukrainian border, it is just a drill- that drill according to US intelligence is what actually killed the morale of those soldiers and wasted their resources.

3. Any country that interferes will face severe consequences - NATO and US supplies Ukraine arms, Putin does nothing.

4. Announced a cease fire - Hours later, Bombs Civilians and Children Hospital

5. Hires Terrorists from Syria and brand them Volunteers. Where are your Chechen warriors?? Most have been killed.

6. Opens door for refugees leading to his dead sanctioned country by deceit.

7. False flag statement of US bio lab in Ukraine - Because he plans to use bio/chemical weapons.
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Northernblood5(m): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
When you tell these kids Putin has ran out of gas, they open their gutter to tell you Russia has 1.5M soldiers. To them, the west lives on Propaganda and Russia does not.

Child Soldiers, Terrorists from Syria is what Putin is counting as Russian soldiers, people who had no idea they were attacking their neighbors.

Dead military equipment with no logistic intelligence, Putin lies everyday on TV.

1. We’re not planning to attack Ukrainine - Next 2days He does the opposite.

2. Stationed 190k troops at Ukrainian border, it is just a drill- that drill according to US intelligence is what actually killed the morale of those soldiers and wasted their resources.

3. Any country that interferes will face severe consequences - NATO and US supplies Ukraine arms, Putin does nothing.

4. Announced a cease fire - Hours later, Bombs Civilians and Children Hospital

5. Hires Terrorists from Syria and brand them Volunteers. Where are your Chechen warriors?? Most have been killed.

6. Opens door for refugees leading to his dead sanctioned country by deceit.

7. False flag statement of US bio lab in Ukraine - Because he plans to use bio/chemical weapons.

I wish everyone can see this comment. Putin has been the one deceiving the public from the start. He said the he is protecting Secessionists (Dombass) , then what is he doing in Kyiv?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Max Azzarello, Man Who Set Himself On Fire Outside Trump Trial Court, Dies / US Strike In Iraq Kills 5 Militants Preparing Attack(photos) / Supreme Court Blocks Trump From Cancelling Daca Immigration Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.