Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims (33657 Views)

Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by HonNL: 11:52am On May 04, 2023
Russia has accused the US of being behind what it says was a drone attack on the Kremlin intended to kill Vladimir Putin.

The Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov made the allegation in a briefing to reporters, saying Washington should be aware that Russia knew it was selecting the targets and Ukraine was merely implementing US plans. He did not provide any evidence to support the claim of US involvement.

Ukraine has denied involvement in the incident in the early hours of Wednesday, when video footage showed two flying objects approaching the Kremlin and one exploding with a bright flash.

The Kremlin has said it reserves the right to retaliate, but has not said what form this might take.

Peskov said Russia had several options and the response, when it came, would be carefully considered and balanced. He said an urgent investigation was under way, but he could not say when the results would be known.

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7675822/assassination-attempt-made-russian-president

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by endsarrrs(f): 11:58am On May 04, 2023
The enemy of my enemy, is your enemy. No friend!

de dia dey play

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 04, 2023
Yesterday na Ukraine, today na US! 🤣
The same thing Russia is accusing Uncle Sam of is what they've been doing in Ukraine, so wetin come be the noise? 🤷‍♂️

Even if this was US doing,then the assassination on Putin is somewhat justifiable since Putin attacked Ukraine and the US didn't attack Russia.

In March 2014, Putin ordered the invasion of Ukraine. This was a direct violation of Ukraine's sovereignty and it posed a threat to the international community. The US as a member of the international community had a responsibility to respond.

However, the US did not attack Russia in response to Putin's invasion of Ukraine. I will say this was a mistake. Well,they had their reasons.
Putin took advantage of the US's inaction and he continued to violate Ukraine's sovereignty. In addition, he began to meddle in the US elections, which posed a threat to the US's democracy.
So, Putin and Russia with em wailers should shut their damned mouth! 😏

147 Likes 21 Shares

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by obedience4(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2023
trash, no link, no source 🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by SalamRushdie: 2:03pm On May 04, 2023
Hmmm
Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by emmabest2000(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2023
endsarrrs:
The enemy of my enemy, is your enemy
The enemy of your enemy is your friend

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by b3llo(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2023
Uncle Joe (Russia), will retaliate in same measure or more once investigation are concluded. Only if! Uncle Sam (America) is guilty. I pity Zelensky and his Ukrainian citizens.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by Xlogistics(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2023
Make Una take an easy o

Meanwhile any man who is suffering from Erectile dysfunction your cure is here. With only fruits and veg you can 100 percent fix yourself.

Mention me for the cook book

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by eepeepook: 2:04pm On May 04, 2023
In retaliation, the country will arm rebels in faraway Ethiopia. The US will then authorize the government’s army to neutralize the rebels using American weapons and training. Death toll, all Africans. No dead Russians, Ukrainians or Americans anywhere.

When elephants fight, the grass suffers.

350 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by merits(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:

I know it won't pass US hand work, Putin given them and NATO back to back.Even if I don't like Putin but for the sake of dedollarization I support Putin with my full chest.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by Nairalander248: 2:04pm On May 04, 2023
Wahala wahala
Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by 4ward4: 2:04pm On May 04, 2023
Clowns, US will not engage in such amature move.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by slashthroat: 2:04pm On May 04, 2023
No be Ukraine again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2023
grin Russia always giving US wotowoto since 15BC.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by chaseblack(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2023
I know this is where we are coming. Since USA is culpable let Russia send bombs raining on US white house cos I'm sure that's what they'll do of it's a small country.
Small yansh dey shake

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by gededad: 2:04pm On May 04, 2023
Wahala
Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by officialwdhtv: 2:04pm On May 04, 2023
shocked
Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by Mitchy49(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2023
Why?
Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by Beverlyjean(f): 2:05pm On May 04, 2023
Biden and Democrats will destroy themselves...Ukraine should better apply sense ...USA is their enemy, imagine using ur said friend u claim to protect to strike his enemy behind his back so that the enemy will think its ur friend that did it... that comedian president should better apply sense

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by lessonotes(f): 2:05pm On May 04, 2023
Jesus Christ is the only way, the Truth and the Life.

Repent Today and repeat after me, Say

"Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, I cannot help myself, please come and help me. I believe you're the Son of God, I believe you died for me, I believe you rose up on the 3rd day and I believe you'll come back again. Come into my Life, write my name in the book of Life, remove my name from the book of death, so that at the end, I'll see you again. Thank you Lord Jesus. - Amen"

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 04, 2023
if the US is truly involved, putin is late already. 

3 Likes

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by chiokeman(m): 2:05pm On May 04, 2023
I'm not surprised
Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 04, 2023
now, putin is dead. US won't back off untill he's dead, history isn't your mate.
HonNL:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by TenQ: 2:05pm On May 04, 2023
Stupid Russia will refuse to go to war with USA because of this perceived ACT of WAR!

Of course they know it's ALL a lie!
[b][/b]

2 Likes

really? Ok, from my little experience in combat and with how air defence is positioned, this looks like a false flag.

When a defensive perimeter is set, it is layered. Let me explain.
From the boarders of russia and ukraine will be batteries of anti air projectiles, and every few miles in will be another battery of joy killers waiting and tracking anything that flies,
Now the boarder from ukraine is 300 miles from moscow, but this relatively cheap 10k dollars chinese made drone evaded all the anti air technologies, flew 300 miles and was just shot down 100 yards from impact? Really who writes this shit.
Now look at the altitude it exploded, anti air would have destroyed that drone way to high in the sky to make for good tv and false flag/ indoctrination video.
This was an altitude set explosion with minimal damage, the camera was just primed to capture the explosion with the kremlin in the picture.

Too easy

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims by raskymonojendor: 2:05pm On May 04, 2023
LMAO. First it was Ukraine, now it's USA. They keep changing the lies of their false flag operation.

And it flew all the way to the Kremlin in Moscow undetected.

25 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) / Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons / Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.